• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Explorers of Sky - Team Yôkai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyuugen

PMD: Explorers of Sky - Team Yôkai

This is my Exploration Team on PMD: Explorers of Sky - Exploration Team Yôkai! I do all rescues, yes, even Zero Isle, and rewards are NOT needed in MOST dungeons, but for example deep inside Sky Stairway a reward would fit in. Anyway, here's some main info about my team. All members in my team are Level 100.
The four primary members are;
Ryuuzaki, the Lucario.
Inferno, the Chimchar.
Shadow, the Grovyle.
Ocean, the Manaphy.
Some other members are:
Scythe, the Scizor.
Dusk, the Dusknoir.
Mount, the Golem.
And many more!
This is my official webpage(which also includes hosting of other rescue/exploration teams; www.mysterydungeon.wetpaint.com.
NOTE! DO NOT POST THE SOS-MAILS ON THIS THREAD! PM THEM TO ME(Nyuugen) ON THIS SITE, OR E-MAIL TO ME ON 'NyuugenRyuuzaki@yahoo.com'! PLEASE, ANY MODERATOR - LOCK THIS THREAD! ALSO CHECK OUT MY TEAM ON BLUE RESCUE TEAM - TEAM DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.