1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PMD: Monster Houses

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Quintsa, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

I agree, Uxinator. Not only are the monster houses in Temporal Tower are frustrating, Zero Isle would be like a hit-kill-get hit-get killed type of thing (not as if the term exists)

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

I hate Monster Houses with Pokemon with moves like Discharge. Those ones are DEADLY.

I also don't like it when you get Confused or something and can't switch places with your partner (when your partner's still in the hallway). Those situations usually result in me losing a lot of Reviver Seeds.

3. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

Confusion is annoying cause you or your partner just go walking around anywhere or you can't switch places with them with usually leads to you dying.

4. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

And you often end up attacking the wall instead of the enemy Pokemon. >_>

5. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

Or your partner attacks you.

6. vogelpoep

vogelpoep Member

I've always used Articuno with Powder Snow in Monster Houses, and it really helps a lot.

7. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

In PMD Explorers of the Sky, There are missions that require you to beat an outlaw in a monster house. What was your first mission of that type?

8. Shiny Zek

Shiny Zek Triforce of Wisdom

I HATE MONSTER HOUSES. They're stupid and annoying and dumb and stupid.

9. ToedAndTrue

ToedAndTrue Frog Trainer(Ribbit)

Just now got one in EoT. I used an orb that petrified everyone in the room, walked right through, and used a Blowback Orb on anyone in my way JUST to look awesome.

10. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

You make that sound so easy
    Lawl.

11. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

Ikr ?

12. Darth Sabreus

Darth Sabreus Want to get a soda?

Heck yeah, and also when you're looking for other rare Pokemon. Once, I got three Lapras in the Far-Off Sea, after failing to find any.

13. Zwei

Zwei It's never a Dream

Monster Houses aren't so bad if you have some move to damage everyone in the room.

but without them? No...

14. disposable_heroes

disposable_heroes <- Best PKMN Ever

Monster House in Joyous Tower.
    Only a Chikorita and Minun pop up.

Me: o_O

Also, whenever Parasect is involved. That zombie mushroom and its darn Spore.

15. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

thats pure luck

16. G50

G50 No longer posting

Except for maybe 2 monster houses, every single Monster House I have run into has been a total disaster. Even with the right Orbs and Attacks I've still had problems with them.

17. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

I did that when I was confused once!.....I died.....

18. ManhattanTheStarr

ManhattanTheStarr Well-Known Member

I finally got the opportunity to use the stunning orb in a Monster House. My god, was it awesome. Just passing by all the Pokemon without them being able to touch me. Perfect.

19. Kacho

Kacho You are next.

First Time: Magma Cavern
    I think I died....

Warp Orb and other room orbs are useful... Warp Orb particularly to not fight all of them at ones. It doesn't help when there's explosion traps in the MH room either

20. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

Yes. Whats even better is if you use that orb and theres a pokemon you havent recruited yet, you can walk to it and attack only that pokemon