• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Monster Houses

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I would say that out of all places that you can run into a monster house, the worst place is Zero Isle Center because if you run into one there, you will DIE unless you have pokemon with moves that affect a whole room.

I agree, Uxinator. Not only are the monster houses in Temporal Tower are frustrating, Zero Isle would be like a hit-kill-get hit-get killed type of thing (not as if the term exists)

Aquarelle

Staff member
I hate Monster Houses with Pokemon with moves like Discharge. Those ones are DEADLY.

I also don't like it when you get Confused or something and can't switch places with your partner (when your partner's still in the hallway). Those situations usually result in me losing a lot of Reviver Seeds.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Confusion is annoying cause you or your partner just go walking around anywhere or you can't switch places with them with usually leads to you dying.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Confusion is annoying cause you or your partner just go walking around anywhere or you can't switch places with them with usually leads to you dying.

And you often end up attacking the wall instead of the enemy Pokemon. >_>

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
I HATE MONSTER HOUSES. They're stupid and annoying and dumb and stupid.

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Just now got one in EoT. I used an orb that petrified everyone in the room, walked right through, and used a Blowback Orb on anyone in my way JUST to look awesome.

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
The ONLY time they are good is in Buried Relic and a Mew appears in the monster house. I mean, it sure saves the time of hunting down a Mew.

Heck yeah, and also when you're looking for other rare Pokemon. Once, I got three Lapras in the Far-Off Sea, after failing to find any.

Zwei

It's never a Dream
Monster Houses aren't so bad if you have some move to damage everyone in the room.

but without them? No...

G50

No longer posting
Except for maybe 2 monster houses, every single Monster House I have run into has been a total disaster. Even with the right Orbs and Attacks I've still had problems with them.

ManhattanTheStarr

I finally got the opportunity to use the stunning orb in a Monster House. My god, was it awesome. Just passing by all the Pokemon without them being able to touch me. Perfect.

Kacho

You are next.
First Time: Magma Cavern
I think I died....

Warp Orb and other room orbs are useful... Warp Orb particularly to not fight all of them at ones. It doesn't help when there's explosion traps in the MH room either

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
I finally got the opportunity to use the stunning orb in a Monster House. My god, was it awesome. Just passing by all the Pokemon without them being able to touch me. Perfect.

Yes. Whats even better is if you use that orb and theres a pokemon you havent recruited yet, you can walk to it and attack only that pokemon