• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD or PMD2

Which do you like more?

• Total voters

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
I voted for 2 even though I havent played it yet. But I can already tell that im gonna like it more.

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
Well... I can't tell for sure just yet. I haven't played PMD 2. But right now I'm thinking PMD2 is what I will like more.

Though I have heard that this time around the game will focus less on friendship, which was one of the things I really liked in PMD because there were some parts that really got me involved. Right when they left Mt. Blaze, before they entered Frosty Forest, and definitely at the end. I'm hoping that what I've heard isn't true though, I might have to say that PMD is my fave if thats the case.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
PMD 2. I haven't played it, but it looks better by far. It also looks like it has a better story.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
its definatly gonna be PMD2 for me cause aside from the fact its gonna have a longer story mode, it'll have a lot more interesting caves and dungeons etc. to explore, they wont have u repeated most of the stuff again cause there'll be so many things to do there wont be any need to worry bout that stuff plus theres way more mystery and it wont be somthing u can finish ultimatly quickly