• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD Remix Project: Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
I'm terrible at intros, so let's just get into my plead.

I'm collecting remixes of PMD: Red, Blue, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, and Explorers of the Sky. The trouble I'm having? I'm alone in this project, and process of this project is at an all-time low. So I come to ask for your help, Serebii members!

First of all, I need remixes of some of the track of PMD. So please message me either on Serebii, or message my Youtube account. I have some remixes, but not enough for my liking. Also, I rather not download too many onto my computer, so links to Youtube videos containing the remix would be most pleasurable.

The other thing is that I need some members for my project. A team effort is better than one, so I would ask for some help in organizing and maintaining remixes into their categories. All remixes will be given a chance to be voted on, so we'll take all remixes we can get (though if the remix just is a pitch-change or slowdown, it isn't a remix).

If you need more information, just ask a question in this thread, and I'll answer your question to the best of my ability. If you're interested in helping, please leave me a Private Message on Youtube or Serebii about what you could help with or links to videos/remixes. Thanks will be given to all members who help out.

Encyclopika

The Queen
This is pretty much asking for illegal content, which isn't allowed on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.