1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PMD starter team

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by mAdkip, Feb 14, 2019.

1. mAdkip

mAdkip 4 elements

PMD starters are always important. What is your favorite starter duo? Which were your first PMD Pokemon and partner?

My very first PMD Pokemon was Mudkip. Tests systematically gave me Mudkip actually. Still use it in my current run with Charmander, as they have perfect synergy.

2. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

My first ever starter team in Rescue was starter Machop and partner Pikachu. It was a pretty fun team and we usually took a Houndour with us on missions so he sorta acted as a 3rd party member.

In Explorers my team was starter Piplup and partner Chimchar. What an emotional rollercoaster that was... I basically saw them as a couple by the end ^^;

3. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

I find that Pikachu + water starter works pretty well. Covers weaknesses and what not. Piplup especially since it learns flying, ice, and water type attacks!

4. mAdkip

mAdkip 4 elements

Electric+water and grass+fire are solid combos due to type coverage and weather synergy.