• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Wild Pokemon

FireSong

~The musical leaf
(ZFXZFX) Konan the Arcanine: Accepted, though it’d like to know why he’s blue… is it just genetics?

(suicune lover) Kimono the Froslass: Almost accepted. History is fine… save maybe the Japanese Dusknoir part, seeing as the pokeworld is not ours… but you need to run a spell check on this.

(Vibrato) Hazel the Vulpix: Almost accepted. Personality is just a little too short… and you missed the species field

(FireSong) Pi the Eevee: Not yet accepted. Your history was a nice length, but your grammar and lack of explanations concern me. Additionally the large number of legendaries you encountered in the Hall of Reflections is excessive.

Oh. ^^'
Err... sure, I'm gonna edit the history. But that might change the flow. That okay?

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
I hope you don't mind if I reserve a spot. The whole idea of an RPG where you play a wild Pokemon is pretty creative, (although I'd most likely die faster than anyone else.) xP

Edit: Well... I guess I don't have to reserve anymore, since I finished.

Name: Hesoc

Species: Xatu

Moveset:
1- Silver Wind
2- Psychic
3- Roost
4- Magic Coat

Item: Foe-Hold Orb

Appearance: Like all Xatu, Hesoc is covered in green feathers. However, the tips of his wings are tinted a light grey, as opposed to the usual black coloring. The normally red markings on his wings and torso are also a lighter, orange-y color. The orb he carries – or any item he has with him at the time – is held in the air by a mental force.

Personality: Hesoc is a notably lonely bird who bears a grudge from his past. He is quick to distrust those around him, sometimes to the point of making false accusations. Because of this behavior, he works much better alone than in a group. He likes to keep to himself, and if fairly quiet. Hesoc tends to stay calm, but he can become extremely aggressive, should anyone try to take his precious Magma Stone.

Hesoc’s daily activities include savaging for food in the ashy soil of the Magma Chamber, and staring into the pools of lava near his home. He thinks before he acts, rather than vice-versa. He tries to stay out of conflicts that don’t involve him or his stone, and doesn’t enjoy fighting. On the other hand, he is extremely loyal to the few he views as friends, and will fight with all his strength to protect them.

While normally quiet and docile, Hesoc turns fierce at the sight of stranger Pokémon or exploration teams. As the self-proclaimed Guardian of the Magma Stone, he will attack any strangers that appear to be dangerous. However, he will rarely approach an enemy. Instead, Hesoc will strike from afar, using ranged moves to keep his foes at bay, and using healing and status moves to keep himself healthy. He often uses his ability to fly as an advantage as well; attacking from above to increase the power of his attacks.

History: Born and raised in a rocky cliffside district known as Gem City, Hesoc spent most of his time as a Natu with his two best friends, a Golbat named Glaub and a Makuhita named Mahi. Together, the trio pitted themselves against the ‘wild’ Pokémon of the woods nearby, training for their ultimate goal; to become an exploration team. Their dream came true when they were accepted into Typlosion’s Guild as apprentices. Slowly, they progressed through the ranks, until the fateful day came when they were chosen to explore the Corridors of Reflection.

Excited and anxious, the trio started their journey to the cave only hours after they were chosen to explore it. The journey took them time and strength, but finally, they came to the cavern’s entrance. Cheering each other on, they ate a few Oran Berries brought for the trip and ventured inside.

The exploration team progressed through the Entry Corridor and the Fountain Chamber before veering to the left. There, the crystal stones transformed into boiling rocks and ashes, and they found themselves dodging oozing lava and bursts of stream. Eventually, they reached the Magma Chamber, where a lake of lava surrounded the islands of stone. Near the back of the cavern was a large, shining red stone that sat regally on the top of a lava fountain. Intrigued, the trio flew – and in the case of Mahi, was carried – to the stone. Mahi picked it up to examine it. As if on cue, an earthquake began to tremble. Quickly, Mahi placed the stone back, but by then it was already too late. The roof of the cavern began to collapse.

Frantically, the trio tried to dive out of the way. Hesoc, however, didn’t dive fast enough, and was buried underneath the rocks. He cried for help, but received no answer. And his two ‘friends’ dashed out of the cavern as fast as they could, only thinking about their own lives, and not the life of their friend. The entrance was sealed by tumbling rocks; Glaub and Mahi on one side, and Hesoc on the other. By the time the rocks were cleared, Mahi and Glaub were gone.

Enraged by such a betrayal, Hesoc refused to leave the cave, should he ever see their faces again. With mockery embellished in his voice, he vowed to guard the Magma Stone with his life. He spent the rest of his time in the cavern, savaging for food and staring into the lake of magma. As time went on, he evolved and grew in strength. The few exploration teams who came to find the Magma Stone were chased away by Hesoc, who now was known as the “Guardian of the Magma Stone.”

Other: His favorite number is 13 because he believes that it is “unappreciated.” He hates the taste of Chesto Berries, but loves the taste of Cheri Berries.

Also, he likes pi.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yes, not many people have made it through yet... some never bothered to revise their sign-ups and others never bothered to make their sign-ups. I hope to get this started tonight or tomarrow night.

jaimster

Team Myuu
Sign-up Form:

Name: Myuu

Species: Mew

Moveset:
1- Transform
2- Metronome
3- Baton Pass
4- Aura Sphere

Item: Life Ring

Appearance: His tail is veery long

Personality: Myuu is a very cheerful pokemon. Myuu likes to play around and play with other. she likes to play tricks on pokemon she doesnt like too. She is aware of the fact that she is a legendary pokemon but she doesnt really care about it, as long as she can live happily with her friends. When pokemon come in who seems to know about her being rare she quickly transforms in whatever she likes or she makes sure the pokemon never comes back,.. ever,.. Its Myuu's dream to find another Mew. She knows this is actually kind of a hopeless dream but she wont give up becuase she just believe there is another one out there.

History: Myuu's history isnt very interesting, just a little bit stroling around in the cave and playing all day. Altough she did meet Mewtwo and he wanted to battle her but she rejected and got away. That day she fled from the forest were she lived and encountered Mewtwo to the cave were she live now.

Other: She likes cookies,..? xD

Say where is this game played anyway? In this topic?

Last edited:

greywolf123

I plan having mine up by wednesday.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Reserving if possible this late in the game (Metiphoricaly speaking) If not sorry to waste your time.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay we’ll wait to start until Wednesday…

(jaimster) Not Accepted: If you want to try again, please go read the role-playing forum rules, then read the first post of this thread.

(Typhoon77) Okay, thank you

(greywolf123) Okay, we can wait

(1# manga fan!) We plan to start Wednesday, so try to be ready by then if you can…

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Hey I finished! Wow that was fast, I hope it's okay.

Sign-up Form:

Name: Evelx (Eva-lex)

Species: Grovyel

Moveset: Four moves your species is able to learn
1- Leaf Blade
2- Giga Drain
3- Bullet Seed
4- Grass knot

Item: Friend Scarf, no affect just sentimental

Appearance: Evelx is a nice shade of green that is lighter than the average stereotyped Grovyel. She is also a bit smaller an more Feminine than a male with more defined curves. She likes to wear her Friend Scarf, which is red, around her neck in the fashion that you would wear a bandana except without the triangular fabric at the bottom.

Personality: Evelx is the caring type that would come to an old person’s house everyday with a bowl of soup and a loaf of freshly baked bread so that he wouldn’t have to cook for himself. She practically cares for each and every soul that lives in the dungeon and seems to be quiet good friends with a few of them.

Though she is very good with medicines and the sort Evelx dislikes battling and would rather stay behind and help afterwards. Though when she is forced to battle she tires to give it all she’s got without seriously injuring the opponent and then making her getaway if she can.

She does well under pressure, but her emotional side often takes over, as she has a very expressive face, and sometimes clouds her judgment even though she tries to keep her mind on what’s important.

History: Evelx was the only female Treecko of all her siblings and some how didn’t turn out to be a tom boy. She was raised by her parents in Mystery Forest and trained with her brothers to become stronger. She stayed with her parents until she was old enough to be on her own, but some of her brothers still worried about her since most of them had already evolved into Grovyel.

When she left two of her brothers went with her and continued to train her until she became a Grovyel and then they allowed her to go her separate way.

She went from dungeon to dungeon searching for a place to live that was not completely over run by fire types or not completely under water.

Finally when she was completely exhausted she collapsed somewhere near the Shaymin Village. Upon Awakening she found herself on a soft leaf bed with a Shaymin taking care of her with herbs and whatever other plants that had healing purposes.

When she thanked Shaymin she asked if there was any way to repay her. Shaymin said that it would like her to stay if it wasn’t a problem and so she agreed and stayed with Shaymin for a while where she learned the arts of medicine.

Later Shaymin said that she needed to leave so she said that Grovyel would be able to leave since she would need to move on from the Shaymin Village. The two parted sadly and Evelx went on her way again searching for a home.

Not long after Evelx began looking for a new home she found The Corridors of Reflection and decided to settle there since the pokemon there were diverse enough for her not to stand out in the crowd.

Other: Muffins the Crobat likes cookies!

jaimster

Team Myuu
Whats the problem? History/personality too short? Or was I missing this:

HP: 6
ATT: 2
SP. ATT: 2
DEF: 5
SP. DEF: 6
SPEED: 8

FireSong

~The musical leaf
Uum... is it okay if I change my character? I... eer... want Vulpix now.
I've already finished the Sign Up for her.

Sign-up Form:

Name:
Vixie

Female

Species:
Vulpix

Moveset:
~Flamethrower
~Energy Ball
~Dark Pulse
~Extrasensory

Item:
Warp Scarf

Appearance:
Vixie’s coloration is different from that of a normal Vulpix’s; her main body was light-gray-colored. Her six tails that are curled at the tips, as well as the fur -- which is at the top of her head -- that curls into three rolls at the top and falls over her forehead at the bottom, are in a darker gray shade. Her ‘socks’ are colored in the darkest gray.
Vixie also has silver eyes, which sparkle like stars everytime she’s excited.

Personality:
Sweet, cheerful, and loyal; Vixie is not the type of Pokemon who let’s anger get the best of herself. Often times, Vixie would only get upset, but not angry; unless, someone had done a very bad thing to her, or to her friends. Once she did get mad, Vixie would be quite grudging; she may forgive and forget, or never forgive at all. Still, Vixie believes that there’s always a good side on anyone, that’s why she’s not easily enraged.
Vixie, as said above, is very loyal. She would rather die than see her friends suffer. She’ll also do everything to make a sad friend become happy again. Most of all, those who are close to Vixie are her treasures.

History:
Vixie once lived in a place where all Pokemon live in peace – a place called ‘The Flower of Love’. Here, all Pokemon get along; they help anyone who’s in need; and most of all, they love one another. But, no one can match the love between Vixie and her best friend – Zoey, a female Shinx. They were the best of friends ever since they had been little, a reason why their bond is so tight; nothing in the world can ever come between them.

One day, Vixie and Zoey heard news about a placed called ‘The Pool Room’. Curious, both of them sought out to explore it.
During their expedition, Vixie and Zoey encountered different Pokemon. They met Lucario, a jackal-like Pokemon that can use Aura as an offensive attack, who helped them get through some obstacles like quicksands.

The two best friends also came across Beedrills that wanted to sting them, for ‘trespassing’ in their nest, with their poisonous stings. Not only that; after fleeing away from the Beedrills, they, yet again, ‘trespassed’ on the lair of Aipoms. As a result, the Aipoms threw coconut shells at them. But the worst part was that they were attacked by a Garchomp, for accidentally running through its tail when they were scurrying away from the Aipoms.

Yes, they continually got assaulted by different Pokemon. What luck, eh?

Yet, even though their adventure didn’t know the meaning of ‘safe’ and ‘easy’, Vixie and Zoey were happy because they actually had fun. Too bad, though, that Lucario didn’t stay with them.

After all the running and such, Vixie and Zoey were finally able to reach ‘The Entry Corridor’, which leads to the ‘Fountain Chamber’, then ‘The Illuminated Room’, and finally ‘The Pool Room’.

Inside the Entry Corridor lies Lucario -- the very same Lucario who helped them get through the obstacles that they faced. Vixie and Zoey were surprised to see him there, so they asked why. Lucario stated that he’s the guardian of the place. He also said that Vixie and Zoey can go explore The Pool Room since he trusts them.
“On one condition,” Lucario added, “you two must promise me that after exploring The Pool Room, neither of you should tell anyone about it. But, if you want to stay and live there, Vixie; Zoey, both of you must protect it from any intruder.”

Happy that Vixie and Zoey didn’t have to battle the Pokemon who helped them, the two friends promised that they’ll do what Lucario said.
So without further ado, they went on.

Nothing unusual happened in both the Fountain Chamber and The Illuminated Room; no Pokemon attacked them, nor appeared before them. Everything went smoothly.

Finally, they arrived at The Pool Room. It was truly a beautiful place -- as what they have heard. What fascinated Vixie the most was the crystal clear pool; she really likes to swim, despite the fact that she’s a Fire-type.
Zoey was mostly happy about the large supply of food.
So, they decided to live there; and told themselves that they will protect their new home from any intruders -- just like what they promised to Lucario.

Other:

Vixie loves chocolate.

Okay, if this is still unaccepted, then I'll be canceling my SU. LOL. I'm kinda out of ideas. xD

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Only took me long enough...

Name: Matt

Species: Feraligatr

Moveset:
1- Hydro Pump
2- Ice Beam
3- Blizzard
4- Dig

Item: Feral Crest (boosts the SpA and Atk of a Feraligatr by a bit)

Appearance: Besides wearing the Feral Crest like a necklace, he also has vareos scars, most of which are small. He does, however, have a scar on his tail that is very noticable.

Personality: While Feraligatr might SEEM like he would follow the stereotipical "Stupid, big, grunt" type of pokemon, that couldn't be FURTHER from the truth. He is a tactician, plain and simple. From his early years, when he started fighting, he decided to find and pick out the most important of moves a Feraligatr (then a Totodile) could learn. He likes picking out pokemon who are weaker than him and defeating them. However, if he finds a pokemon worthy, he will become friends. In a recent tournament, he won 2nd place, and the prize was that he had the honor of guarding the many treasures, and while he was never one for shiny stuff, he decided it could be good. He likes to hide, and defeat oponents when they are far away, away from his mighty ranged attacks.

History: Matt was not born in the cave, unlike most of the pokemon there now. He was born in a village where exploring and fighting was highly looked up upon, so much that some of the most powerful pokemon were reviered. Matt decided at a young age that he would become a pokemon who could easily defeat foes, and after a bit of time spent training, he set out to do just that. In the spirit of doing this, he went out to find the best moves a Feraligatr could learn. He found a good group for most Water pokemon - That is, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Hydro Pump - when he was young, and obtained the moves quickly, but still needed another move. He decided on Dig after reilizing that Dig could protect him for a turn, and that Earthquake was a move no team would use. As he participated in many tournaments of strength, he gained many prizes, including his Feral Crest. As stated in Personality, he became a wild pokemon because he wanted to guard the sacred treasures of the cave from unworty pokemon.

Other: He doesn't want to hurt the other wild pokemon, so his attacks like Blizard will act as if the others are on a team with him.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay guys… we’ll put this off a little longer… since I’m waiting on some people…

(1# manga fan!) Evelx the Grovyel: Not yet accepted, personality too short.

(jaimster) Your appearance sentence lacks grammar, and the key word is misspelled. Both your personality and history are too short. And your knowledge of RPG on Serebii seem minimal at best. No, the RPG will not take place in this thread.

(FireSong) Vixie the Vulpix: I’m sorry, not yet accepted, though you don’t need to cancel, just fix a couple things… the main problem now is Arceus, you took out all the regular legends and put in the ‘god legend’ , a couple regular ledgends would have been better, but your history really doesn’t need one at all… and then you gave him a poor twilight-bella-like personality to boot. You also have a tendency to use the wrong words… ‘consecutively’ should be continually.

(mattman324) Matt the Feraligatr, not yet accepted: History is too short… also, please note, your Feral Crest will not add +5 on this game’s stat scale, more like +1

(Flintlock) Okay, since I’m still waiting on a couple people…

greywolf123

I'm sorry, but history msut come tomorrow. I've gotten personality, but band has conspired against me. One more day, and then if I'm not in, go in without me.