• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Wild Pokemon

FireSong

~The musical leaf
Okay guys… we’ll put this off a little longer… since I’m waiting on some people…

(1# manga fan!) Evelx the Grovyel: Not yet accepted, personality too short.

(jaimster) Your appearance sentence lacks grammar, and the key word is misspelled. Both your personality and history are too short. And your knowledge of RPG on Serebii seem minimal at best. No, the RPG will not take place in this thread.

(FireSong) Vixie the Vulpix: I’m sorry, not yet accepted, though you don’t need to cancel, just fix a couple things… the main problem now is Arceus, you took out all the regular legends and put in the ‘god legend’ , a couple regular ledgends would have been better, but your history really doesn’t need one at all… and then you gave him a poor twilight-bella-like personality to boot. You also have a tendency to use the wrong words… ‘consecutively’ should be continually.

(mattman324) Matt the Feraligatr, not yet accepted: History is too short… also, please note, your Feral Crest will not add +5 on this game’s stat scale, more like +1

(Flintlock) Okay, since I’m still waiting on a couple people…

Okay, cool, I'll edit it now. Thanks. =D

EDIT: Finished with editing! =D
Hope it's fine now. xD

Last edited:

jaimster

Team Myuu
Oh okay well never mind then,..

Flintlock

Watch Glass
Name: Sixpence

Species: Honchkrow

Moveset:
1- Sucker Punch (Powerful priority attack)
2- Thunder Wave (Paralysis to target)
3- Drill Peck (High flying damage to target)
4- Heat Wave (Fire damage to room)

Item: Honch-Cloak (Recovers if hit by electric attacks)

Appearance: The cloak is tied both around his neck and the base of his tail to prevent it interfering with flight. This gives him a rather distinctive appearance; almost as if he was wearing a gold suit rather than a black one whilst on the ground.

Personality: There are two types of Honchkrow; those who find their dusk stones and those whose evolutions are forced or by dumb luck. A Honchkrow who is evolved before its ready becomes serious and miserly as it still has its attachment to the 'shinies'. A Honchkrow who chooses to evolve once ready is generally hedonistic and easy going. Sixpence is the latter; he enjoys the pleasures in life like good food and time with friends. Despite this, he is shrewd and suspicious like all Honchkrow, which tends to make his interests conflict; instincts for self-preservation versus his want to have fun. He doesn't let this worry him, though. Unlike many Honchkrow, Sixpence disdains letting friends down; doing so reminds him of his brother.

Because he has not stayed in the Corridor for long, he hasn't exactly settled into a routine yet, nor has he made many connections. He's quick to use items he finds and consume seeds, gummis and other foods.

History: Sixpence was born and raised in a city in another land, though it has been so long since he lived there, he cannot remember even in which direction the land is in. He vaguely remembers the city as a slum; dirty, small pokemon scurrying around all the time and lots of shiny trash lying around. Normally, a perfect place for a Murkrow to grow up, Sixpence was always eager to leave. His brother Farthing had already evolved and commanded most of the Murkrow around, though many of the other Honchkrow looked at him as a young fool. He made many bad decisions and many of his subordinates were captured or hurt. Farthing didn't care; that was the point of subordinates. Despite his attitude, there was still very little food around for any who refused to join the group, like Sixpence. Not only this, but violence between other groups (such as Houndour and Zizagoon) caused Sixpence to become a target (in fact, the only reason he wasn't attacked by other Murkrow was because of his brother's position).

Eventually, taking his favourite shiny; a slightly-torn golden cloak that he found in a bin outside an even shinier building (he'd once tried taking the building when he was very young, but obviously it was too heavy), he went. It was days before he really stopped flying and realized he'd left without any purpose. Initially, he was so attracted to shinies that he'd often get himself into a lot of trouble when he realized what they really were. Shines caused lots of fights and he became good at fighting. In hidden spots, he'd stockpile small troves of treasure. However, over time, he realized that no matter how shiny an object he possessed, he'd always want something shinier. Rather unlike a Murkrow, he stopped stockpiling them. Instead, he started trying to make friends and try new experiences. He started to burn through his caches, eventually completely forgetting about them. Funnily, once he was able to see past the call of lustre, he was able to see things of real worth. Like the very un-shiny Dusk Stone. He found the dusk stone by the side of a road; it was something he would surely have passed before. Evolution changed very little in him. His residence in the Corridor of Reflection was intended to be his final stop; almost like a retirement. He only arrived very recently.

Other: I apologize for any gramatical problems. If the stuff I made up about Honchkrows in general isn't good, I'll take it out. I'm tired so there's probably lots of stuff that doesn't make sense

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I finished editing my history, and about the Feral Crest... well, I've never owned MD2 (I've played the origanal, though), and it said on Serebii's item list that it raised it by five, so... I just put it as "a bit".

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
I hope it's okay now,

Sign-up Form:

Name: Evelx (Eva-lex)

Species: Grovyel

Moveset: Four moves your species is able to learn
1- Leaf Blade
2- Giga Drain
3- Bullet Seed
4- Grass knot

Item: Friend Scarf, no affect just sentimental

Appearance: Evelx is a nice shade of green that is lighter than the average stereotyped Grovyel. She is also a bit smaller an more Feminine than a male with more defined curves. She likes to wear her Friend Scarf, which is red, around her neck in the fashion that you would wear a bandana except without the triangular fabric at the bottom.

Personality: Evelx is the caring type that would come to an old person’s house everyday with a bowl of soup and a loaf of freshly baked bread so that he wouldn’t have to cook for himself. She practically cares for each and every soul that lives in the dungeon and seems to be quiet good friends with a few of them.

Though she is very good with medicines and the sort Evelx dislikes battling and would rather stay behind and help afterwards. Though when she is forced to battle she tires to give it all she’s got without seriously injuring the opponent and then making her getaway if she can.

She does well under pressure, but her emotional side often takes over, as she has a very expressive face, and sometimes clouds her judgment even though she tries to keep her mind on what’s important. Evelx tires to be optimistic, but finds it hard when the situation seems hopeless; her take on life is mostly the sunny side though.

Evelx has a fear of fire like most of her kind and has trouble concentrating when she’s around any type of it.

Apart from that though Evelx is easy to talk to and often starts conversation just to fill the silence. She can talk to people on an emotional level and usually is completely open to new takes on things even though she would rather keep her usual good take on the world.

Sometime in her life Evelx would like to take a trip around the world with a rescue team as more of a adventure rather than a conquering mission. She’s quiet hesitant though to join a team since she enjoys her life where it is and decided to leave that towards the middle end of her life.

History: Evelx was the only female Treecko of all her siblings and some how didn’t turn out to be a tom boy. She was raised by her parents in Mystery Forest and trained with her brothers to become stronger. She stayed with her parents until she was old enough to be on her own, but some of her brothers still worried about her since most of them had already evolved into Grovyel.

When she left two of her brothers went with her and continued to train her until she became a Grovyel and then they allowed her to go her separate way.

She went from dungeon to dungeon searching for a place to live that was not completely over run by fire types or not completely under water.

Finally when she was completely exhausted she collapsed somewhere near the Shaymin Village. Upon Awakening she found herself on a soft leaf bed with a Shaymin taking care of her with herbs and whatever other plants that had healing purposes.

When she thanked Shaymin she asked if there was any way to repay her. Shaymin said that it would like her to stay if it wasn’t a problem and so she agreed and stayed with Shaymin for a while where she learned the arts of medicine.

Later Shaymin said that she needed to leave so she said that Grovyel would be able to leave since she would need to move on from the Shaymin Village. The two parted sadly and Evelx went on her way again searching for a home.

Not long after Evelx began looking for a new home she found The Corridors of Reflection and decided to settle there since the pokemon there were diverse enough for her not to stand out in the crowd.

Other: Muffins the Crobat likes cookies!

Is this okay?

Typhoon77

Sorry for not having the SU in, I've been having finals this week so I got a bit interrupted. I should have it in by tommorow, I'm only missing the history portion of the thing.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
We start FRIDAY… this time I mean it… Barring any unforeseen events. I’m going to go finish prepping the start thread

(greywolf123) Okay… get your sign-up done by end of day Friday, if possible…

(FireSong) Vixie the Vulpix: Accepted… please bear in mind that no pokemon encounters will occur unless I (as GameMaster) say that those pokemon are present.

(Flintlock) Sixpence the Honchkrow: It is a little hard to follow in spots, but since you realize that and explained why, I’m going to accept you. Clean it up a bit when you have time.

(mattman324) Matt the Feraligatr: Accepted, HOWEVER, you DO NOT get to decide that moves work differently for you character… also you didn’t need to worry about the Crest, I just wanted you to know

(1# manga fan!) Evelx the Grovyel: accepted

(Typhoon77) Okay, see my reply to greywolf for more information.

FireSong

~The musical leaf
Thanks. =D
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. ^^

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
The moves DON'T work differently. Dig protects you from harm on the turn you use it, and hits directly in front of you on the second turn. If you're talking about my mention of how bad EQ is, that would be because it hits teammates, which is never good. And if you're talking about how my Blizzard won't hit other wild pokemon, well, it doesn't in the games, doesn't it?

Thanks for accepting me, though.

greywolf123

Orr, I'LL BE DONE NAOW!

Name: Stefan

Species: Absol

Moveset: Four moves your species is able to learn
1- Swords dance
2- Slash
3- bite
4- Razor wind

Item: Oran berry

Appearance: His fur is rather shiny, and tends to glow even in low light, but other than his somewhat more luminescent fur, he’s pretty normal. Save for the fact that he also tends to be in near mint condition, perfectly clean.

Personality: He’s obsessed with being clean. That’s a rather major part of his personality, which means he hangs by water all the time. You can see him almost any time of day washing his fur, and making sure its perfectly cared for. This bleeds off into other parts of his personality. Things just have to be neat with him, and while he can ignore dirty, it starts to get on his nerves, until he just can’t help but clean it.

He’s a smart guy, which is why he tends to hang around water. Its easier for him when he doesn’t have to trek back and forth to locations unknown, though he tends to wander. He likes to get out, and that has toughened him up. He’s a smart guy, and doesn’t hang around places he can’t take the competition. He’s more of a tactician than a brute force fighter, trying more of to outwit his opponent.

Also, he tends to like company. Solitude is good and all, but living in lots of it tends to make one wish for company. He loves a good conversation, and feels that you need to have it a lot. Besides, it helps take off his mind from the monotony of cleaning himself over and over. Even if not doing that is completely out of the question. Still, he would like to see more people, even if he doesn’t like people invading his place.

However, he can’t stand a few things, beyond just being dirty. He can’t stand people who can’t carry on a good conversation. It just irritates him, he can’t stand when people can’t just take time to talk for a bit, or have anything interesting to say. That and he hates being rushed. He’s normally pretty impatient, but when he’s slowing down to try and be complete, he can’t stand people rushing him.

One thing about him as well, is that he’s intensely curious about the world around him. Exploring as a youngster made him always want to see what was going on, and is immensely curious about the place he lives in. While he doesn’t normally stray too far from his home, he has been known to vanish for a while, before returning.
History: His history has been interesting. That much is true. His first real fight ended badly for him. He was wandering around, happy, when he met a rather ruthless team. They kicked sand in his face, blinding him, and then beat him, knocking him out. Waking up, he still couldn’t see well, and felt dirty. After that, he couldn’t help but feel the need to be clean. He just had to be.
After this, he learned how to fight. At first, it went about as well as his first time, being stomped on, but he grew smarter. Switching up his strategy, he started to carry around an oran berry, and made sure to use it when necessary. That and some practice, helped yield his first win, defeating an exploration team member who had callously invaded his home, and gotten split off from the rest of his group.

It felt good, finally winning for once. Still, that was followed by a long streak of losses, as stronger teams came. This rash of losses, helped cement in him that he had to be smart, or he would get destroyed by all the other teams, with their tactics, and the fact they had multiple members. By this time, he’d started to get lonely as well, most wild Pokémon had left, too scared to hang around.

That’s about the time he left as well, ditching this place to try and find a new less invaded home. Besides, he wanted someone to talk to. He went three weeks without meeting anyone willing to talk, before reaching this place. After he did, and found how relaxed and carefree it was, he was sucked in. That, and it had a easily used source of water.

Still, his new home was an amazing place, and he couldn’t help but want to explore it. He had always wandered around his old one, and this place was far more interesting. This wandering led to him getting to know the cave like the back of his hand. As well, he met a few nice wild Pokémon, and started to make friends. At least, until the adventures started coming back, reminding him of what happened earlier.

This time, he was going to be ready for them.

Other: I do believe he would like pi as well.

Sorry for the horribleness, I wanted to get it done. Otherwise, I'd have a much better history. And personality for that matter.

Last edited:

Typhoon77

Alright, so here's my SU

Name: Mercury

Species: Quilava ;156;

Moveset:
1 - Dig
2 - Crush Claw
3 - Brick Break
4 - Flame Wheel

Item: Reviver Seed

Appearance: Mercury is hardly any different from any other Quilava. The only difference is that he has an unexplained darker shade of blue on the top half of his body. His flames are almost always on while he is awake, and only go off when he is eating.

Personality:
Mercury is pretty active throughout the day and most of the night. He tries to have a battle with most pokemon that look like a challenge to try and better himself. He even keeps a reviver seed with him in case he's defeated so that he can get better and try again. If a native pokemon is generally scared of battling or his fire he'll leave that pokemon alone and watch out for it not to be trown into a battle and well protect it.

He's a nice pokemon but is sometimes misunderstood for his joy of battling; His anger at being at the bad end of a battle sometimes gets the best of him.
When he's not battling around his searching for some supplies to help him in his quest; He loves eating apples and red gummi's so that's always something he looks for. He's been asked a couple of times to join rescue and exploration teams but declines for his dream is to be a strong fire pokemon and be able to guard his home dungeon from intruders.

History:
Mercury was born to a Quilava & Sandslash in Dark Crater. He had a two younger siblings and as the older of the three was expected more of. In that fashion he was to first to evolve into a Quilava, in fact he was one of the first Cyndaquil of same age of the other Cyndaquil's in the dungeon to evolve. Coming second only to his friend Mars.

Together the two ventured out in the dungeon to stop intruders from entering the dungeon. Not long after the two made a challenge to each other for them to see who could come out on top as a gaurdian to the pokemon there. Within a few days they both began training against the pokemon that would cause touble within the dungeon to gain experience against fire, ground and rock pokemon. During one of his battles an Aggron began rampaging around and Mercury was unable to deal with it. Before Aggron could deliver a finishing blow Entei, a pokemon said to inhabit the dungeon, appeared. Without using a fire attack it was able to finish off Aggron in great timing, seeing a fire type finish off a pokemon without using fire attacks or the type advantage Mercury wanted to try it and decided to go to different dungeons and face pokemon where fire attacks wouldn't be so useful.

His first couple of trips to other dungeons have been pretty successful. Especially with pokemon native to the dungeons helping him learn non fire type attacks. His next destination being "The Corridors of Reflection".

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(greywolf123) Stefan the Absol [Oran Berry]: Accepted, I’ll get your stats up soon

(Typhoon77) Mercury the Quilava [Reviver Seed]: Accepted, I’ll get your stats up soon

Edit: Stats are up

And... I think with that... sign-ups are closed...

Last edited: