• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*PMD: Wild Pokemon*

Two Icebeams where simultaneously fired from Kimi and that Feraligatr, and succeeded in fainting the Megainum.

"Wooohooo!!!" Kimi exclaimed excitedly, punching the air in joy. "One down, three to go!"

As she said that, she floated out from the safety of the wall and out into the open. She had carelessly let her guard down, and was hit from the back by ghostly fire, causing a slight burn on her back. Wincing in pain, she drifted round and glared at the Pokemon who had dared attack her. She looked at it for a while, and didn't notice the gravel fall from the ceiling. Breathing deeply, the ghost prepared a ball of shadowy spirits in her hollow arms and pointed it towards the ghostly Pokemon, Bannete. She attempted to also place all her negative emotions into her building attack, because she wanted to be happy and jolly like she was a minute ago. Using all her strength, she fired a now beach ball sized Shadow ball towards the rival ghost, assuming it was the one who had used Will-o-wisp on her.

Last edited:

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Evelx the Grovyle

Evelx watched the battle slow down a bit from behind the boulder she was hiding behind,. The Maganium had fainted, which meant they had room for one more on their team, they didn't appear to be very good.

Deeming it safe enough to venture out from behind the rock Evelx hopped down a few yards away from where the battle was taking place. This could be her only chance to get past them and on to the lava room, she needed to get as far away from them as possible.

She slipped by rather easily and then took off in a full out hopping sprint that, even though it would look odd if anything else did it, looked completely normal for a Grovyle. She rushed down a hall way and finally found herself nearing the lava room. Her sensitive skin could feel the change in temprature, hopefuly she wouldn't have to be here for too long.

One miss step and she fell on her face hitting the ground, she needed to be more careful.

Flintlock

Watch Glass
Six-pence the Honchkrow
At the time of the battle, Six-Pence was taking some time out to explore Lava Tunnel. He'd just eaten, so he wasn't feeling very hungry and he hadn't taken time to explore the entire cave. He might eat the lava cookie later. It was bloody hot in the tunnel, but Six-pence didn't really mind. Too much.

There was an Arcanine in the room, whom Six-pence had never met before. He didn't really pay much attention to it.

Kirlia's appearance was unexpected. Six-pence had seen the scarf once or twice before in his travels; it absorbed dark attacks, so if it attacked, he'd need to rely on something besides his dark attacks. Then again, it didn't exactly look like it wanted to attack. Unlike many, Six-pence wasn't all for instantly demolishing any rescue team coming in. He'd been on one or two in his time. He yelled over at the Kirlia;

"Who the hell are you?"

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hesoc the Xatu

A Froslass appeared by the Feraligatr, and the two Pokémon succeeded in fainting the Meganium. Attacks were launched by the exploration team as well, doing some damage. Hesoc spotted a moving green figure walk into the Lava Tunnel. He turned his gaze back to the battle, seeing that the Kirlia had disappeared.

Frantically, Hesoc flew back into the Lava Tunnel as quickly as he could. Inside, he spotted the Kirlia, as well as a Honchcrow. Thankfully, the two Pokémon seemed preoccupied with each other. A Grovyle fell onto the ashy rocks of the Lava Tunnel. At once, Hesoc became suspicious. What was a Grass-type Pokemon doing in such a place like this?

Flying through the cavern, he reached the Magma Chamber and landed next to the Magma Stone, panting. The stone appeared untouched.

Sighing in relief, he readied a Silver Wind and gazed into the depths of the Lava Tunnel. If any of those Pokemon tried to even approach his precious stone, they'd regret it...

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Meowth (M), Banette (M), & Kirlia (F)

Feraligatr used Hydro Pump against Meowth. From the safety of the wall Frosslass sends a Shadow Ball towards Banette.

Hydro Pump misses, giving Meowth a chance to attack using Night Slash. Shadow Ball hits Banette for 1 HP point, and 1 DEF point. Banette retaliates with Hyper Beam.

Night Slash misses, and Hyper Beam hits Froslass for 1 HP points, and her burn takes another 1 HP point.

Kirlia turns to Six-pence the Honchkrow, he wasn’t a very polite pokemon, but she’d been separated from her team when she teleported, it might be good to try and make some friends. She sighed softly and replied, “I’m Kirlia.”

Team Inventory:
Iron Thorn (5) & Care Scarf
___
Stat Changes:

Meowth
[Iron Thorn (5)]
HP: 2/3
ATT: 3
SP. ATT: 1
DEF: 2
SP. DEF: 4
SPEED: 5

Banette
[NONE]
HP: 2/4
ATT: 5
SP. ATT: 3
DEF: 2/3
SP. DEF: 3

Kirlia
[Care Scarf, recovers HP if hit by critical dark attacks]
HP: 4
ATT: 4
SP. ATT: 6
DEF: 4
SP. DEF: 2
SPEED: 6

(mattman324) Matt the Feraligatr
[Feral Crest, boosts the SP. ATT and ATT]
HP: 3/4
ATT: 3 (+1)
SP. ATT: 2 (+1)
SP. DEF: 6

(suicune lover) Kimono the Froslass
[Detect band]
HP: 2/4 [Burned]
DEF: 6
SPEED: 4

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Evelx the Grovyle

Grovyle was back on her feet and rushing into the Magma Chamber where she saw a Xatu gaurding a rather odd looking rock. She instantly shrank back a little when she saw that the Xatu was readying an attack. Crying out in a small voice she said, "Please, don't attack me. I'll leave right now! Honestly I was just passing by, I need to get away from the rescue team."

Not knowing if the psychic bird had gotten the message she backed herself up aginst the wall imagining the pain of the high powered winds that would tear her leafy skin into shreds and render her usless on the floor. She knew that she would survive with her abnormal defense, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to fight back since she would only loose the trust of the bird through further confrontation.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hesoc the Xatu

The Grovyle Hesoc had seen before rushed into the Magma Chamber. At the sight of Hesoc, the Pokémon instantly stepped back.

"Please, don't attack me.” the Grovyle said, “I'll leave right now! Honestly, I was just passing by. I need to get away from the rescue team."

Hesoc eyed the Grovyle suspiciously. Slowly, he folded his wings as a sign that he would not attack. He stared silently at the creature, watching its every move, doubting like he always did that it was telling the truth.

The faint sounds of voices echoed into the Magma Chamber, most likely from the Kirlia and Honchcrow. The sounds of fighting had drifted away. Hesoc wondered what had become of the other two Pokémon.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Evelx the Grovyle

Evelx saw the Xatu drop his wings and relax a little, she did the same only instead she righted herself into a standing position. Her Friend Scarf had gotten some ash on it so she absently brushed it off while she continued to stare at the Xatu.

The stone that the bird was guarding seemed to be conveniently located at the end of the tunnel, so it turned out that Evelx could go no further so she tired to start up a conversation with the odd bird that she recognized from the cliff. He still hadn't said a word yet.

"Um, Hi. I was just wondering why you were guarding that odd looking stone. I don't want it or anything, I just was curious," she said the last part with a high level of innocence. She hoped that, like the other Xatus she'd met, this one could see glimpses of the future and see that she really had no intention of stealing the rock.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hesoc the Xatu

The Grovyle stared back at Hesoc innocently. For whatever reason, it wasn’t going to be leaving anytime soon.

"Um, hi.” The Grovyle said uneasily, “I was just wondering why you were guarding that odd looking stone. I don't want it or anything,” she added quickly, “I just was curious.” Hesoc glared back at the Pokémon suspiciously.

“The Magma Stone is the most precious of all the treasures hidden here,” he said indifferently, “It’s power flows through the rocky walls of this cave, and is what fuels the lava here. Should it be removed,” he added, his eyes narrowing, “this cavern would surely collapse.”

He sighed, and stared into the sea of flames in the Magma Room. Perhaps the Grovyle was telling the truth. Perhaps it wasn’t. But there was only one way to know for sure. He looked through the lava, letting it mesmerize him.

In the flames he saw the Grovyle running. He saw Pokémon fighting. But he did not see the Magma Stone in his visions.

He looked up to see that the Grovyle was still standing there, waiting for him to allow its passage.

“You may pass.” He said, nodding. He stepped to the side, opening up the path that led to the other side of the Magma room, but still stood in front of the Magma Stone, should the Grovyle be proven a liar.

Last edited:

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Evelx the Grovyle

"Thank you so much!" Evelx said her gratitude flowing from ever syllable. She gave a small bow and bounded past the Xatu trying to stay as far away from the Magma stone as possible. She certainly did not want the cave collapsing on their heads or on any of the residents there, besides what use would a grass type have for the fiery object.

The area behind the Magma stone consisted of an enormous cavern that was almost completely bare besides a few rivers of lava seeping out of the walls and creating small rivers. The heat of this room made Evelx's pores sweat uncontrollably, if she didn't find somewhere slightly colder she might faint from dehydration.

As Evelx scanned the room she remembered the short conversation she had had with the Xatu, his eyes had betrayed his distrust for her. Did he believe her to be an enemy or even worse a thief? Her kind was often mistrusted because of their build was perfect for stealing objects of greater value.

Evelx however was not like ordinary Grovyle, she was slow and her leafy flesh was harder heightening her defense. She was built to take hits, but she was a coward.

The leaf on Evelx's head drooped and developed a shade of brown, maybe coming here hadn't been such a good idea. She went back to where the Xatu was and passed by the stone again looking absolutely miserable.

Hoping that she didn't seem suspicious going back and forth past the Magma stone Evelx said, "I don't think I can survive in there, thanks anyways." She was then forced to return the way she came towards where the fighting had broken out.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sorry Guys! I made a mistake! Frosslass should not have been hit and therefore still has 3 HP!

[Detect band]
HP: 3/4 [Burned]

OOC: I was about to say. Ghost > Normal

Kimi the Froslass

"Pah. Stupid Adventure teams," Kimi remarked as a powerful Hyper Beam shot through her. "Not even knowing their type match ups. Arceus would be ashamed.

But her teasing soon ended, as pain surged through her hollow body. She crunched herself up into a ball and started to whimper a bit. The burn had already inflicted enough damage to take a quarter of her health out.

"I'm too delicate for this!" She screeched in horror, rampaging inside her wall. She gradually began to float back to the safety of the Illuminated tunnel, cursing under her breath.

"Stupid rescue team, burning my beautiful, elegant body like that. They don't deserve that tresure. All they do is come to our homes, destroy them, kill off our fammilys and steal our tresure. If we manage to kill them, they are teleprted back, nice and safe as if nothing ever happened. And then what do they do? THE COME BACK. We don't get revived like they do, if we are fainted we just are left to DIE. And yet the rescue teams have the nerve to come to our homes and steal our treasure we have been protecting for all our LIVES! THEY EAT OUR FOOD, TAKE OUR JEWLES, KILL OUR DAMN FAMMILYS, AND RUIN OUR LIVES! I doubt even MY fammily are alive because of those stupid stupid rescue teams. And... and I may never get to see them again. RAGH. I don't like this. Not one bit."

Her murmers gradually became screams, echoing around the damp walls. They used to seem so small to Kimi, but now the walls seemed to extend forever, enclosing her into this carven, seperating the small ghost from her parents. She hadn't really thought about them before, but now a Rescue Team had invaded her home, Kimi started to wonder what had happened to them, if they where still alive. Now she felt as if she was just a tiny spec on the entire planet, and burst into a flood of tears. By now, Kimi had already past Illuminated tunnel; she was already in the Pool Room now, and she huddled herself into a dark corer of the room, angry, painful tears flowing as she did so.

*~

Invetory: Detect band

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hesoc the Xatu

"Thank you so much!" The Grovyle cried as it dashed into the passageway. Hesoc watched it disappear inside the tunnel. He wondered how well a Grass-type would last in such extreme heat.

It was only a few moments later that the Grovyle reappeared again, its leaves turning a sickly brown. Truth be told, the poor creature looked quite miserable in the extreme conditions.

"I don't think I can survive in there, thanks anyways." The Grovyle said, trudging down the ashy path of the Magma room. Hesoc watched as it disappeared inside the tunnel.

He felt a small pang of guilt as the creature was forced to backtrack towards the exploration team. Perhaps he should have done something. After all, he hated exploration as much as the rest of the Pokémon here.

He shook himself and stared into the lava. Why did he care? The only reward he was given for helping another Pokémon was pain. Horrific, backstabbing pain.

He glanced at the entrance to the Lava Tunnel, wondering just what was happening outside of the Magma Chamber.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Matt the Feraligatr

Seeing the Hydro Pump miss was kind of normal... seeing Night Slash do the same was not. He grinned. Of course, the grin was only momentary, he knew that he had a job to do. Knowing this, he contemplated his options. Blizzard would hit both of them, but he didn't want to waste it... it was to be saved. Ice Beam could hit both effectively, that should be considered. Hydro Pump still could miss but it could also hit them for massive damage! And Dig... well, it should be saved for when only one remains.

Now, the pokemon. Banette was powerful, and could inflict status. Meowth was weaker, yet more annoying. So, he decided to hit the Banette with Hydro Pump. Besides, the Pressure it exurted stoped him from using attacks much. (all of this went through his mind quickly)

[Inventory: Feral Crest]

Last edited:

Flintlock

Watch Glass
Six-Pence the Honchkrow
Six-Pence bowed his head slightly and tipped his 'hat' respectfully (possibly one of the larger acts of respect one could expect a Honchkrow to give). He smiled slightly. It was a lot friendlier than the one found on hungry Sharpedo, but it wasn't exactly welcoming either. "M'name's Six-pence... You're an adventurer; part of a rescue team, no? The scarf's more than a bit of a give away."

ZFXZFX

Konan the Arcanine

Konan walked around slowly in the cave, he thought he had heard something. He saw a pool of lava and decided to sit near it, even though he was a Fire type, he suddenly felt cold. He saw a small shiny gem on the ground but he had decided to leave it.

After a seeing a few small little pokemon scurry past, He finally got up. He walked over to the small gem to see what it was. When he looked at it he didn't think it was anything major, but it was definitely eyecatching for a small gem. Konan started his small journey walking to the magmar chamber, stopping at every shiny gemstone he found seeing it was once again, nothing major.

After awhile of walking and seeing many scared pokemon, one actually dared to come near him. He had felt strong until the pokemon came up to him. Konan just tried to walk around it, but the pokemon wouldn't let him pass. He honestly didn't feel like fighting at the moment, but it seemed like he was forced too.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Flintlock) You need to edit your post, it is not long enough.

Meowth (M), Banette (M), & Kirlia (F)

Frosslass loses another HP point to her burn.

Feraligatr attacks Banette with Hydro Pump. Hydro Pump hits Banette for 1 HP.

Banette looks angry, but isn’t strong enough to attack so soon after using Hyper Beam. Instead it continues to glare angrily. Meowth trying not to cower, uses Night Slash.

Night Slash hits Feralgatr for 1 HP.

Team Inventory:
Iron Thorn (5) & Care Scarf
___
Stat Changes:

Meowth
[Iron Thorn (5)]
HP: 2/3
ATT: 3
DEF: 2
SP. DEF: 4

Banette
[NONE]
HP: 1/4
SP. ATT: 3
SP. DEF: 3

Kirlia
[Care Scarf, recovers HP if hit by critical dark attacks]
HP: 4
ATT: 4
SP. ATT: 6
DEF: 4
SP. DEF: 2

(mattman324) Matt the Feraligatr
[Feral Crest, boosts the SP. ATT and ATT]
HP: 2/4
ATT: 3 (+1)
SP. ATT: 2 (+1)

[Detect band]
HP: 2/4 [Burned]

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Matt the Feraligatr

The only thought that went through his mind was "One more!" when he saw the Hydro Pump hit. He knew he needed an attack that could easily finish Banette, and Ice Beam is slightly more reliable than Hydro Pump. Meowth, the annoyance, used a weak attack, but it was no concern. The only thing that "concerned" him was the Froslass... there usually was a Lum Berry or a Lava Cookie somewhere, and he hoped that she would find it before she fainted. So, without much thought, he fired Ice Beam at Banette.

[Inventory: Feral Crest]