• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(PMD) Your favorite Dungeon

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Title says it all.

Mine would be Sky Tower in Red/Blue Rescue Team. It was long and challenging, had quite a few of my favorite Pokémon (Claydoll, Lunatone, Tropius, Salamence, just to name a few), had some seriously underrated music, and ended with a battle against Rayquaza. It's also one of only 3 occasions that I've cried at a video game (What? The ending is pretty sad first time around, nothing compared to EoD/EoT/EoS, though), so it has some emotional value, as well.

So your favorites, and why?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
The Northern Desert, PMD Explorers of the Sky,Time, and Darkness.

Such beautiful music. That's all I care about on that one.

Beach Cave is just a nice, comfortable beginning for any player who's new to PMD

Last edited:

ManhattanTheStarr

Probably the Northern Desert in PMD2. I just love the music in it~ It's a shame that the dungeon following immediately after it (Quicksand Cave) is so godawfully frustrating. :<

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Since I only own PMDB, I don't really know about many of the other dungeons, so I'd say Mt. Blaze/Magma Cavern. Blaze has great music and Magma Cavern has decent experience going around.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Spacial Rift is probably my fave as well. So many different Pokemon to recruit, with killer awesome music. It's also quite challenging when you first enter.

And many of the Pokemon there are favorites of mine. (e.g. Chatot, Magnezone, Drapion, Gallade, Porygon)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Red/Blue → Sky Tower.
Time/Darkness/Sky → Temporal Tower, Crystal Cave, and the desert dungeons (Northern Desert, Quicksand Cave, Quicksand Pit).

I love these dungeons mostly because the music played in these are awesome. :]

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
My favorite in EoT/D/S would be Temporal Tower.
This dungeon was built up to. And the music perfectly shows that. You know you're in for something big, and I'll admit, seeing Grovyle go back to the future with Dusknoir had me a tad nervous. It was pretty brutal getting through with Shinx and Cyndaquil, but by Temporal Spire, I was actually shivering in anticipation. The enemy variety, again, had many of my favorites. (Salamence, Lunatone, and Bronzong, etc.) And I thought I cried at Blue Rescue Team's ending, I broke down at Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky's.

Plus, that music.
I seriously need that on my IPod.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
My favorite in EoT/D/S would be Temporal Tower.
This dungeon was built up to. And the music perfectly shows that. You know you're in for something big, and I'll admit, seeing Grovyle go back to the future with Dusknoir had me a tad nervous. It was pretty brutal getting through with Shinx and Cyndaquil, but by Temporal Spire, I was actually shivering in anticipation. The enemy variety, again, had many of my favorites. (Salamence, Lunatone, and Bronzong, etc.) And I thought I cried at Blue Rescue Team's ending, I broke down at Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky's.

Plus, that music.
I seriously need that on my IPod.

I also agree with this, along with the other users who chose Temporal Tower. Very suspenseful, beautiful, and memorable at the same time. Also, with a hint of danger throughout the theme's rhythm.

Though the Discharging Porygons/Porygon2's were aggravating.

D*N

Musical Star
I just really like the Regigigas fight :p. The unown's can be frustrating but the fights are awesome. So Aegis Cave

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It tends to vary for me when it comes to rescue missions, but I guess I'll go with... let's see, those Nidoqueen ruin World Abyss for me, the Camerupt ruin Giant Volcano, the Politoed from Lake Afar... guess Mystifying Forest or Mystery Jungle. Has nothing to do with the music or Pokémon, neither the number of floors. I just like those places.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
My favorites would have to be Temporal Tower and Crystal Crossing. I love the ending even though it's super sad. :( And the music for both places is awesome.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Red: Skytower, because it was beautiful and made me cry. XD
Explorers of Sky: Dusk Forest,The Hidden Land, Temporal Tower, and Dark Crater. All of those dunegons left me wanting more because of all the emotion and the truths of your character are revealed.