• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2-3 connectivity??

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuclear200x

From what im reading in the front page, it says stories from the "previous game" are present, then i see "meaning you can play as your main characters within them". Does that mean I can transfer my previous team (data) to this brand new game?

Last edited:

iAmDewgong

Not too shabby
I think they mean "main characters" as in the Pokes you chose to play with at the beginning... And that lots of PMD2 stories are the same.

mudkip42

fan of pmd series
You can transfer your species items though :p

knuclear200x

I hope we can at least transfer our teams, yknow to fight against or team-up with

Toastybob

Is this real life?
I really hope that we can transfer pokemon. I'm getting tired of training the same ones over and over again.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I doubt we can transfer Pokémon, although that would be awesome. As well as items, we'd probably have something like in PMD1-2 when in the Marowak Dojo you would battle your team from PMD2 on PMD3

EDIT: 200th post ftw ^^

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
There is a help thread to post in if you checked the stickied rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.