• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 A-OK Generator (Because the original was removed)

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
This was a pain to find, but here it is. It's compressed in a 7zip, and is a HTML file with a folder with the javascript data under the same name. Please note that the HTML file and the Javascript folder must be in the same location, otherwise it will not work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/205241471/Wonder_Mail_Generator_A-OK_backup_files.7z

If this is against any rules, feel free to notify me and delete.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Is this an offline one?, as there is one thats online and off line thats better than this soz :/ if you want a link anyone remind me in a pm and I will find it again

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir