• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 Help Thread (Possible Spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
Originally Posted by calze6
The 7 treasure bosses have a 70% recruit rate. So does the regi trio (not gigas).

Actually, my understanding is they run from -10% to 22% for the 7 treasure bosses, and the regis are -12%, according to the data from bulbapedia (and factoring in any bonuses).

By the 7 treasure bosses you mean Giratina, Rayquaza, Mew, etc. right? Don't they just offer to be recruited 100% of the time, after you have defeated them?

Rakurai

By the 7 treasure bosses you mean Giratina, Rayquaza, Mew, etc. right? Don't they just offer to be recruited 100% of the time, after you have defeated them?

Even though they offer to be recruited in a fashion similar to how some 100% recruit chance Pokemon like Dialga and Palkia do, they still have a chance of not joining, in which case you just won't see the scene after you defeat them.

I know from personal experience, as it took me multiple attempts to recruit all of the ones you mentioned.

Podifo

Is there any way to not get damaged by Sandstorm? I have Tyranitar on my team, and the Sand Stream killes me! Is there anything I can do instead of wasting Oran Berries?

iAmDewgong

Not too shabby
How would a Lightningrod-EQing Rhyperior do together with a Gyarados?

Status
Not open for further replies.