• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 Help Thread (Possible Spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
Can you recruit pokemon even if your size is maxed out? I'm wondering, since you can recruit with your party full. PM me if you have answer please!

Yes, you can recruit Pokemon if your party is full. I have a full team most of the time, and it seems to HELP me recruit them. You can also recruit if you have max size. However, size still appys when bringing a team to a dungeon.

Ryuartyi

PMD Enthusiast
Is Darkrai the final boss? There seems to be another slot for a boss. Also if I delete my save data, will the adventure log clear?

Last edited:

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Just a few questions...
Is there an item that increases PPs for a move?
Is the Ginseng effect permanent? Is that what causes the +1, 2, 3... etc. next to a move?
If I lost my Orange Ribbon at the beginning of the game, is there a way to obtain a new one?

And, uh, I'm at the point whre I just graduated from the Wigglytuff Dojo. How do I evolve my 2 starter pokemon? Do I have to do the Crevice Cave event?

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Nidoking: Grab lots of Reviver Seeds (I had about 8 when facing Dialga) high-damage moves, and protection of some sort. In my case, it was my partner Cyndaquil's Smokescreen that prevented damage. Oh, and be around level 40 or so.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Damn it!I cannot kill dalgia!Help!

If you have Protect/Detect/Mirror Move users then rely on that. You need to rely on Sleep Seeds and Reviver Seeds. Don't hesitate to go back to Treasure Town and camp around there for a while to get items. Also, train to level 37 at minimum. That'll help. Just keep training as much as you can.

Just a few questions...
Is there an item that increases PPs for a move?
Is the Ginseng effect permanent? Is that what causes the +1, 2, 3... etc. next to a move?
If I lost my Orange Ribbon at the beginning of the game, is there a way to obtain a new one?

And, uh, I'm at the point whre I just graduated from the Wigglytuff Dojo. How do I evolve my 2 starter pokemon? Do I have to do the Crevice Cave event?

No items increase PP.
Ginseng effect should be permanent like PMD1.
As far as I know, you can't get the ribbon back. It's based off your aura by the way. (someone correct me if necessary)

If you read the announcements, Erik already pointed out that you have to recruit both Dialga and Palkia.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin

If you have Protect/Detect/Mirror Move users then rely on that. You need to rely on Sleep Seeds and Reviver Seeds. Don't hesitate to go back to Treasure Town and camp around there for a while to get items. Also, train to level 37 at minimum. That'll help. Just keep training as much as you can.

No items increase PP.
Ginseng effect should be permanent like PMD1.
As far as I know, you can't get the ribbon back. It's based off your aura by the way.

If you read the announcements, Erik already pointed out that you have to recruit both Dialga and Palkia.

I can get back during the main game??

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!

I understand this, but I don't have access to the area where I recruit Palkia. (And just recently died trying to get to Dialga... Stupid Magmortar...)
Anyway... if I go defeat Dialga, will the recruitment be automatic, like Azelf's (And I assume Uxie & Mesprit, as well...)

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I understand this, but I don't have access to the area where I recruit Palkia. (And just recently died trying to get to Dialga... Stupid Magmortar...)
Anyway... if I go defeat Dialga, will the recruitment be automatic, like Azelf's (And I assume Uxie & Mesprit, as well...)

Then it's quite too early for you. You still have to continue on. There's more of the storyline ahead. And just a hint: train your starter and partner more. You can only access the dungeons with those Pokemon when you continue the storyline. :)
Pass the time by doing missions and such.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Then it's quite too early for you. You still have to continue on. There's more of the storyline ahead. And just a hint: train your starter and partner more. You can only access the dungeons with those Pokemon when you continue the storyline. :)
Pass the time by doing missions and such.

Oh, no no. I completeted the story, I meant that I just died trying to recruit him.

Ginji

Hmm
Can someone answer my question, I just enter the wonder mail for the mew event dungeon and when I tried to take the job it says "You can't handle this job yet" what does this mean? do i have to do something to activate it?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
why do you need pichu?

With the release of PMD2, some missions now have "Restrictions." That means some missions may only be done if a certain Pokemon or something is brought. It's specified in the mission information.

no, i have already beaten story mode, for some reason it won't let me take the job

Talk to Mr. Mime in Treasure Town. You need the Secret Rank and Mr. Mime's mission leads to that. The story behind it... well you will see on your own! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.