• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 Help Thread (Possible Spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Master123

Boulder Trainer

eevee10

IM LORD OF PLAITNUM
well lets see you can teach it TMs get reviver seeds or train more

and quilfish of doom i would just keep trying or maybe its the wrong item

Zabi

Not really here.
Does anyone know where Frozen Rocks are located? I beat the game and really want a Glaceon. Thanks.

Hitaka

Phoenix
Okay, so Final Maze doesn't let you take items in. So then, how do you get Jirachi, Suicune, and Moltres without being able to take a Mystery Part or Secret Slab in? Are they available as items to find inside the dungeon?

Last edited:

wammy

Well, I just beat the game and..
I'm stuck at the graduation exam. I'm level 51, partner is level 46 (almost 47). I'm a Mudkip, and partner is a Chimchar...And I can't seem to beat them. And I have plenty of reviver seeds...but everytime I try, that stupid Dugtrio and his Earth Power kill my partner over and over...
>< Do you think I need to level up more, or something?
Also, I do have Vacuum Cut, on Mudkip...but it only does 18 damage, and doesnt really help at all.
quick seed first turn. then, quick seed on partner. range attack the all with dual or trio linked moves. if you have darkness, a violent seed might help.

wammy

DarKRAI IS REALLY HARD AS A MUNCHLAX >< anuy tips for darkrai

for munchlax?

quick seed, violent seed. if he can, teahc him blizzard. you will most likely kill all of the minions in two blizzards, and the nyou can take him out with a sleep seed or something.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Apparently I do, because I went to B23 and no Jirachi. I checked the recruit list, too.

According to what I have, it's only after you have access to Marine Resort. Have you done so? If so, then what I have is probably screwed up. :|

NinjaBaker

for munchlax?

quick seed, violent seed. if he can, teahc him blizzard. you will most likely kill all of the minions in two blizzards, and the nyou can take him out with a sleep seed or something.

TY and btw anyone know how muvh hp darkrai has?

Flame Master123

Boulder Trainer
How do you evolve your main pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.