• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 Help Thread (Possible Spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
heatrans item is called fiery drum, i have a question, on serebii spin off dex dp, i looked to see the recruitment rate of some pokemon like vulpix and duskull and it said impossible, does that mean its extremely hard to get, or u cant get them

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
i got an item called ana evolve charms what does it exactly do?

Rakurai

heatrans item is called fiery drum, i have a question, on serebii spin off dex dp, i looked to see the recruitment rate of some pokemon like vulpix and duskull and it said impossible, does that mean its extremely hard to get, or u cant get them

He's asking what Heatran's special hold item is called, not what the item from its dungeon is.

I'm 100% certain that both of those Pokemon are recruitable, though, as I've seen both of them at the Sky Stairs. They aren't any harder to recruit then your usual Pokemon, either.

i got an item called an evolve charms what does it exactly do?

It raises the special defense and defense of any Pokemon in the Eevee line by a small amount (It's either 3 or 5 points), as long as its in your bag.

trepmaws

I have a question. What do you have to do to be able to open wonder mail to places like Shimmering Desert, Bottomless Sea, etc.? My brother entered the mail codes right after finishing the pre-credits storyline, and he still can't open the mail now, even though he's rescued Scizor, beaten Darkrai, recruited Dialga, Palkia and Manaphy, unlocked the Marine resort, and evolved his starters. Is there something else you have to do, or did he enter the codes too soon?

Rakurai

I have a question. What do you have to do to be able to open wonder mail to places like Shimmering Desert, Bottomless Sea, etc.? My brother entered the mail codes right after finishing the pre-credits storyline, and he still can't open the mail now, even though he's rescued Scizor, beaten Darkrai, recruited Dialga, Palkia and Manaphy, unlocked the Marine resort, and evolved his starters. Is there something else you have to do, or did he enter the codes too soon?

That seems a bit unusual. People have entered the codes well before the end of the storyline, and were still able to use them once they rescued Scizor.

What does it say when he tries to open it? Also, for the sake of curiosity, what's his explorer rank? Some people have said the WMs require you to be of a certain rank in order to open them.

Last edited:

M. Espeon

Magic Bounce Espeon
i have a question, on serebii spin off dex dp, i looked to see the recruitment rate of some pokemon like vulpix and duskull and it said impossible, does that mean its extremely hard to get, or u cant get them
It means the spinoff dex is incomplete. Vulpix can be recruited over at Sky Stairway. I forget where duskull can be recruited, but I assume the same place.

They can be opened after you rescue Scizor, and it doesn't matter when you get them

Rakurai

Where can I find the Friend Bow?

Many of the post story dungeons seem to have them on rare occasions. I found my first one at Mt. Mistral, but I can't recall the other locations I got them from.

Pjtush

Rawr!
I need help on recruiting
Chimchar/Monferno
Turtwig/Grottle
Gible/Gabite

I have a friend bow.

and to evolve i need to recruit Dialga and Palkia?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I need help on recruiting
Chimchar/Monferno
Turtwig/Grottle
Gible/Gabite

I have a friend bow.

and to evolve i need to recruit Dialga and Palkia?
The Friend bow isn't the best item to recruit pokemon with anymore. The Golden Mask Works better. With that, you should be able to recruit the pokemon you want.
Yes, you need to recruit both Dialga and Palkia to evolve, but you also need Manaphy and the Marine Resort unlocked.

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
How do I evolve Magmar, I have the Link Cable and Magmaizer but Magmar won't evolve, anyone know why?

I still need help on this, my Magmar is Lv.60(Does the level matter?), I have both the Link Cable and Magmaizer, yet it Magmar doesn't evolve, do I need to raise it's IQ because it doesn't say that on the D/P Spin Off Dex.

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Can someone please answer my question ?

A good moveset would be:

Grass Whistle-For putting foes to sleep
Aromatherapy-To heal status Problems
Giga Drain-To do damage and Heal
Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb-Pick one Jab is Phys and Sludge is Sp.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
If you have Castform as your partner, it's weather attacks can power Roserade's weather related attacks. (Weatherball, Synthesis, Solarbeam)

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Thanks do you know what a good partner to go with Roserade and a good moveset for that ?

Sure!

Gallade

Moveset:

Psycho Cut-For high Critical Hit Ratio and Same type Bonus
Swords Dance-For 2 stages up in attack
Stone Edge-High Critical hit Ratio
Drain Punch-For a damage and Heal move

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
I still need help on this, my Magmar is Lv.60(Does the level matter?), I have both the Link Cable and Magmaizer, yet it Magmar doesn't evolve, do I need to raise it's IQ because it doesn't say that on the D/P Spin Off Dex.

Can someone help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.