• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2 Rate My Team / Moveset Help [Again, READ FIRST]

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Metagross : Bullet Punch, EQ , Metor Mash. need 1 more ice killing move
Gllade: Psycho cut, some fight move (need one), and others
Me : flamethrower, scratch Nasty Plot, and dig (was 4 grimer and muk)
any ice muderers our theter for this slot?

Alchemator

Occasionally Useful
Snorlax
Body Slam
Crunch
Brick Break
Flamethrower

Kangaskhan
Fake Out
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Focus Punch

Hariyama
Fake Out
Arm Thrust
Vital Throw
Whirlwind

Dusknoir
Disable
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Focus Blast

These guys aren't fully leveled up apart from Snorlax, so I'm considering Blizzard on Kangaskhan, whatever good fighting moves Hariyama gets and Shadow Ball on Dusknoir.

I do have some monster house problems though, any suggestions?

Peyrie

Could you help me with my future Ninetales' moveset? :)

;037;
Right now as a Vulpix she has these attacks;
- Ember
- Quick Attack
- Faint Attack
- Confuse Ray

;038;
Ninetales;
- Flamethrower
- ?
- ?
- Nasty Plot
(Move re-learner once I evolve Vulpix ).

Um.. could someone please reply?
I really need to find a good moveset..
Thanks in advance.

shinx (leader)(lvl 40)
-charge(linked with spark)
-spark(linked with charge)
-thunderbolt
-crunch

Riolu(lvl39)
-Bite
-Reversal
-Force Palm
-Quick Attack

Any suggestions..... currently stuck in Blizzard island.....

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
im going to make weather assult teams: groudon, jumpluff, and shifrey/tangroth
need movestes and who should be last one( pick 1 out of 2)
rain. kyoger, kigdra, and someone else. need lots of help with this. ill be doing sun first. im jumpluff and kingdra for respective team.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
How's mine. Snorlax LV100 Moves:Wide Slash, Roll Out, Metrinome,and Lick. My partner:Empolion LV100 Moves: Bubblebeam,Drill Peck,Ice Beam,and ?.

So far I just started Chapter 10-Dusknoir and my Team is as follows:
(Leader)Pikachu-Jacob-Male
Level 19
Moveset:
Thundershock
Double Team
Thunder Wave
(I don't remember this one)

(Partner)Skitty-Elaine-Female
Level 18
Moveset:
Tackle
Zen Headbutt
Attract
(I don't remember this one)

(Recruit)Doduo-Perry-Male
Level 14
Moveset:
(I don't remember any)

DarkMammoth

Lover of silly memes
Anyone who has a Skitty should honestly have Sing and Wake-Up-Slap linked together. The combo does a lot of damage. Also, Thunderbolt is great for Monster houses.

Anyway, My team:

Vulpix- Leader
Faint Attack
Extrasensory
Flamethrower
Wide Slash

Squirtle- Partner
Bite
Water Pulse
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam

Pidgeotto- Agility extra
Roost
Wing Attack
Featherdance
Agility

I always had a lot of trouble with monster houses before I found that strong Pidgeotto with Agility. His wing attack also knocks out most enemies in one hit. But I know my movesets need some improvements. Also, what are the benefits of evolving Vulpix and Squirtle? Do they have the ability to learn better moves? Do their stats improve? Or is it just a visual change?

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Rate my Sky team. Justin the Pikachu LV39 Moves:Brick Break, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, and Discharge. My Partner Lil Sleds the Piplup LV39 Moves: Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, and BubbleBeam. I will edit it.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Do not evolve various Pokemon until level 99 or something, as their stats will grow less when evolved, especially the starters.
Is that how it works?

Oh dear. I just finally raised my Dragonair to level 55 and evolved her a few minutes before seeing this... with my fully evolved Bellosom, Xatu, and Quagsire sitting alongside her. Still haven't evolved starters, fortunately, it seems.

Well that's a bummer. At least I get an expanded available moveset.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I need a good moveset for Vapoureon. My current one is:

-Muddy Water
-Aurora Beam
-Helping Hand(for monster House)
-Hidden Power

any suggestions?

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Do not evolve various Pokemon until level 99 or something, as their stats will grow less when evolved, especially the starters.

As far as I know, it doesn't apply to all. I checked the upokecenter guide for Dragonite, and it seems that Dragonite gains more stats than Dragonair.Not sure if it's the same for Sky, though.

I need a good moveset for Vapoureon. My current one is:

-Muddy Water
-Aurora Beam
-Hidden Power

any suggestions?

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
Team Archangel

Springpaws [Leafeon] Level 82;;

Bite
Leaf Blade
Razor Leaf
Giga Drain

Flarewind [Ninetales] Level 81;;
Faint Attack
Flamethrower
Extrasensory
Quick Attack

Suggestions please. :)

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
As far as I know, your Springpaws shouldn't have three Grass moves. If you want to keep Giga Drain for recovery, you should take away either Leaf Blade or Razor Leaf and replace it with X-Scissor or Aerial Ace so that you can have a wider coverage.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
As far as I know, it doesn't apply to all. I checked the upokecenter guide for Dragonite, and it seems that Dragonite gains more stats than Dragonair.Not sure if it's the same for Sky, though.
Is that so? That's a relief. I'll have to go look into it.

-Muddy Water
-Aurora Beam
-Hidden Power
Does Hidden Power function in the same way that it does the main games?
If so, what type is it?

shatteredrose

Now, I'm wondering when is this EVER true? Can you show me an example or at least explain this thinking to me? This really doesn't make sense to me at all...so I'm very doubtful of this statement. :/

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Now, I'm wondering when is this EVER true? Can you show me an example or at least explain this thinking to me? This really doesn't make sense to me at all...so I'm very doubtful of this statement. :/

Actually it does apply to starters like Bulbasaur.

http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/stats.php?view=gains

This page shows how much each stat grows at a level. However it's meant for Time/Darkness so I'm not sure if it applies to Sky. If you compare Bulbasaur to Ivysaur, for example, you will see that Ivysaur gains less stats per level than Bulbasaur, but if raised as an Ivysaur from Level 1, it will end up having higher stats than a Bulbasaur raised to Level 100. This is perhaps due to the fact that Ivysaur has higher base stats.