• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2: Which ones will you pick?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Well now that they are revealed, post which game and starters you are going to pick. I think I'm gonna get Time Expedition and as for starters.... probably Riolu. Dunno about partner. Munchlax if they let you choose him as a partner. If not, probably Totodile or Mudkip....

Alastor DMc

I know this is spam... but Pokemon Dungeon 1 was such a terrible game, why would anyone in their right mind want to play it again. They won't change a damn thing, just add a few pokemon here and there.

If I find it for free, or am tortured into playing it... I'll choose Pikachu as my starter and Chimchar as my partner. But that's not going to happen, so whatever.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I know this is spam... but Pokemon Dungeon 1 was such a terrible game, why would anyone in their right mind want to play it again. They won't change a damn thing, just add a few pokemon here and there.

If I find it for free, or am tortured into playing it... I'll choose Pikachu as my starter and Chimchar as my partner. But that's not going to happen, so whatever.

Don't forget to add : IN MYOPINION

Btw I think it's too early to start a topic like this because we still don't know all the characters.
I hope you can make a test for your friend aswell. like his personalities.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
SudovVoOdO said:
Btw I think it's too early to start a topic like this because we still don't know all the characters.

Actually, we do. There are 16 starters, the 12 regular starters (Bulbsaur, Mudkip, Chimchar, etc) Pikachu (what a surprise) Meowth, Riolu, and Munchlax.

EDIT: No, this is not confirmed, but its pretty much a safe bet.

I'm really not sure.

Depending upon how easy it is to get a Treeko, I'll make him Starter/Partner.

If he's incredibly easy to get, or you can somehow trade pokes from PMDI, I have absoulutely no idea.

And I don't wanna decide on which version until I know the diffrences.

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
Chikorita...

I share her personality.

And either Pikachu or Riolu as my partner.

I wonder if Machop, Cubone, Eevee, and Skitty will still make it in, though, and if they do, can we choose them as partners, or do we have to select a 'starter'? I would also like to know if they are going to be gender exclusive again (like Chikorita was exclusive to girls in the last one). I hope not. That way, we can have more choices.

Dingodile11

Well, i shall try to become Totodile again (i was him in the first game, and i don't regret it). And i will try to get Cyndaquil as a partner.
It might be a rip-off of my own game, so if i'd have to, or can't become a Totodile (it may be hard, there are more starters in these game's), i'd become a Riolu, and get a... probably either Charmander or Turtwig or something as a partner. Maybe Munchlax. =D

DaN ere

Fire Master
i will get dark expedition and have turtwig as partner and be a riolu.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
bulbasaur!!
charmander or mudkip(maybe piplup) or riolu as partner...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It spossible that only Pikachu and the "real" starters are available as partners. In the original, if you chose Squirtle, you could only get Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treecko, and Torchic as your partner.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
If Riolu WAS in the game, he'd be my vote as who I'd get. That or I'd go with Mudkip with Pikachu as my partner again.

Kyaku

. . .
As of now, I'll be Pikachu and my partner is going to be Torchic. The same as before, but the choices don't really appeal too me.

I will probably get darkness exploration team, though we dont know what changes between the 2 games, maybe there will be real differences instead of a few pokemon you cant get without wondermail.

Team Serebii/ninja (not really sure)

Starter: Chimchar
Partner: Piplup

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Pikachu is an awesome starter and i was him in the first game but now i am going to be piplup or turtwig with cyndaquil or pikachu as a partner

i will get time exploration tam

shiny gardevior

What lies beyond?
i'll get evee if it is still in the game,if not i will try piplup

Cubed

You best believe it
Starter: Munchlax or Totodile.
Partner: If I am Munchlax, then Totodile. If I am Totodile (I assume only Starters and Pikachu as partners agian.) maybe Turtwig.