• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD2: Which ones will you pick?

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Which one is gonna be like Blue, Silver, Leafgreen, and Pearl?

Sammi

Banned
I'm being Torchic. My partner? Piplup. Two chicks- Pwnage.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Oops, apparently Riolu is not one of the starters. crud.... i love Lucario.
It IS quite possible howeve that he will be a starter anyway. So there is still one we don't know. My guess is Riolu or Eevee.

BlazeShadow

I think I will take darkness exploration, I will probably be Munchlax, and I dunno what partner.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Version: Depends, might get both, although I'm leaning towards Darkness at the moment.

Player Character: Either Charmander or Turtwig, or Eevee if I can get it as a starter.

Partner: (If I'm Charmander) Turtwig; (if Eevee is available from the start) Charmander.

Cubed

You best believe it
Which one is gonna be like Blue, Silver, Leafgreen, and Pearl?

Not sure. Maybe since Dialaga is Diamond's Cover Pokemon, it will be Darkness. But that's a wild stab in the dark.

And I've decided I will be considering Cyndaquil as a partner.

Scepgatr

I originally wanted to be Treecko + Totodile, however seeing as the sprites haven't been changed from the previous PMD, I might go with two Shinoh starters like Chimchar + Turtwig. I am not too fond of Piplup.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Mudkip or Riolu(if possible)
for friend, I'll get a Torchic or a Riolu(if possible)

Game: One with Riolu as obtainable(probly the blue version of the game)

Volvagia

Not sure. Maybe since Dialaga is Diamond's Cover Pokemon, it will be Darkness. But that's a wild stab in the dark.

And I've decided I will be considering Cyndaquil as a partner.

Nah. Dialga is for Time Exploration, because Dialga rules the time. Palkia, is the ruler of Space and the Space is dark. So Dialga in Time Exploration, Palkia in Darkness Exploration. ;)

I'll get both of these games.
Time Exploration:
Team Destruction
Starter: Riolu
Partner: Piplup

Darkness Exploration:
Team Ultimative
Starter: Turtwig
Partner: Charmander or Mudkip, I'm not sure.

LilRiolu

umm Riolu Not Going to be A Starter... i have The game in japanese... And Sadly I got Darkness and only Time Has Riolu Unless you the Wondermail From Someone Who Has time and Enter it

Eevees Not A Starter

Any More Info Pm Me

Last edited:

!!-Eevee-!!

Too bad.. Riolu is not a starter.. Anyways, I like too be a Turtwig and I want Chimvhar as my starter.

~Eevee

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I am probably going to get time expedition and would like to get Turtwig but whatever my personality test results are i will be. My partner would be Turtwig if my starter wasn't. Otherwise i don't know about the partner

Scyther's Blade

I'm going to get Darkness and Charmander/Squirtle for my starter. For the partner, I'll have the other pokemon that I don't get.