• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PNG: Dimension Version Discussion.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Approved by RaZoR LeAf
General Plot:

Team Rocket has been a small threat for some time. They were always beaten in the previous generation, despite their powers. After Giovanni, in the past universes, was defeated by Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket in every universe disbanded. Team Rocket reformed three years later. Then Team Rocket was able to keep grounded despite their defeats in the GS chronicles. Fortunately, they were never a big threat in most dimensions. In one particular dimension, however, Team Rocket grew large and obtained the power of Time Travel to destroy all threats before they can begin; however, a small group was also able to utilize the power of Time Travel as well and stopped Team Rocket. This group consisted of “The Next Generation”, or individuals that were the direct children of the anime characters, whether canon characters or minor. Team Rocket was not finished yet. Soon, Team Rocket learned how to travel to alternative dimensions, where they can recruit all sorts of different Team Rockets to allow them to rule not just their dimension but every single dimension in the universe. The Dimension Spies, a group of people that were able to communicate throughout the different dimensions, discovered this plot. They told the new plot to one member of “The Next Generation” in each dimension. Now “The Next Generation” must stop the Team Rockets from their already-in-progress plan, before Giovanni’s plans come to fruition, destroying the fourth wall and control all these worlds’ realities.

Dimensional Spies:

A long time ago, a team of scientists learned to utilize the power of dimensional travel. These scientists decided to use this knowledge for personal gain and welfare. However, some of the scientists obtained this wealth and power and yet they felt empty and void. This group of scientists decided to take away this power from the others so that it could be utilized for peace and goodwill. They soon occupied new worlds and dimensions. Ones that they had no alternative selves. However, something went amiss with the machine that sealed the dimensional rifts created by the scientists, and most (not all but most) of the alternative dimensional scientists were erased from all of reality. The ones that had their own alternate selves still existing decided to reside back on their own dimension and help only when necessary. Before they each parted ways, they decided to give themselves a code name in case trouble ever appeared in the AUs ever again. They referred to themselves as the Dimensional Spies. These spies are scattered throughout the different dimensions, poised to help those in need. They are also the protectors of the Dimensional Rifts now. Some Dimensional Spies live in the same dimension as another. This is because the Dimensional Rifts in these dimensions are much stronger and more numerated than in most dimensions. However, most of the Dimensional spies occupy the fartherest six worlds from the Fourth Wall to make sure that even the tightest of corners are secure, and to make sure that at least a few worlds are kept in order just in case something happened to the fourth wall like last time. In order to keep their work from being repeated, the remaining dimensional spies decide to seal away their method of dimension travel. No one knows their secrets to this day. After they learned that one set of Team Rocket learned to Dimension travel, they knew that action needed to be taken. Most of them, however, choose not to dimension travel as they might reawaken their Darker and more Greedy selves. Instead, each of them send their own choice of one member of the Next Generation.

The Legend of the Fourth Wall:

In the different worlds, one legend stays the same. There is a dimension with so much power and potential departing from it that it creates and alters different dimensions. This dimension is known as the World of Reality. Several entities attempted to siege control of this world so that they may rule their own dimension, rule other dimensions, or create their own. A failsafe system was created to prevent such a feat from succeeding. This system is known as the Fourth Wall. Characters have been known for breaking it slightly, showing that they know that they exist in a world that can be changed by the World of Reality, but the characters were not able to break it enough to travel to the other side. There is a legend that states a way to shatter the fourth wall and allow entry into the world of reality. The only force standing in the way between anyone foolish enough to destroy the wall and the wall itself are the Dimensional Spies.

The DT Team Rocket:

This is all in one dimension. Team Rocket of this dimension are of a larger threat than most. They were technologically advance enough to actually alter the space time continuum. Soon this dangerous team was able to learn the effects of time travel. Their leader, Aster Naute, decided to use this opportunity to destroy all the threats of Team Rocket. The Next Generation was able to foil his plans. Recuperation happened, however, because of all the time traveling; Giovanni was supposed to be dead in that one dimension, but the time change allowed him to live. He soon was able to learn of the Fourth Wall’s true capabilities. When he was able to gather enough technology to retry opening a ripple in the space-time continuum, he discovered that he was unable to time travel. Giovanni learned that he was able to travel to alternate dimensions and gather the Team Rockets in these. Now, he is searching for the dimension directly linked to the Fourth Wall and the World of Reality, so that he may rule both and destroy all those in his path, including the threat known as the Next Generation. The Dimensional Spies learned of this dangerous and deadly mission, so they all decided to warn some of the Next Gens of the upcoming battles.

Dimensional Points

You see Dimension travel is very unstable and very very unpredictable. However there are direct links to different dimensions called Dimensional Points. Whenever you use your dimension method on these points you're guaranteed to go to the same place each time. If you use it in a random location, then you will end up in a random dimension. And each time you would return to that one dimension and stand at that same spot you will be sent to a different dimension. One guarantee though, you will not be sent to the World of Reality.

Okay, and here are the players.
CyberBlastoise - William "Bill" Darius - 1 - Kenny and Dawn
Treespyro- Hailey Johnson - 1 - Karen and Morty
fishsaidfish - Flannery “Flan” Johnson Jr. - 5 - Flannery and unknown father
TheSequelReturns - Aaron Lancaster - 2 - Maria and Kurt
Skillfullness - Marth Kane - 5 - Zac and Erika
taxfreeobuyme - Hunter Chase - 4 - unknown (grandson of Blaine)
Yssavryl - Cocoa Reynes - 6 - Crystal and Silver
Innerflame - Latimer Ketchum - 6 - Ash and Latias
mattman324 - Matt - 4 - Roxanne and Lucas
pokemaster001 - Nick - 3 - Brendan
ShadowolfDemon - Jayla (Jay) Maple - 3 - May and Drew
kuriboh361 - Danial Zyde - 2 - Fantina and Cody
-------------------------
Now for the characters already posted.
Bill will be traveling to a world of pollution and desecration. Team Magma had destroyed the world by erupting a volcano, at that moment their plan accidently caused a chain reaction and soon all the volcanos erupted. Most the people that survived went deep underground as the volcano soot corrupted the atmosphere and almost anything that even tries to breathe it will suffocate.

I'm putting Lati and Matt in the same dimension for now. Both of you will be traveling to a world of beauty and grace. All worries seem to be gone, or so it seems. The world seems to have a lack of humans, which seems odd, especially since the only humans around also seem to be pokemorphs. That's right you will both be going to a dimension of pokemorphs.

Jay you will be going to the land that is known as the uniworld. Everything happens on a set schedule in this world, all have lost the will to live, yet they do anyways. Anyone caught out of order will be sent for reeducation and rehabilitation. All talk like robots, yet you can tell they are alive on the outside. Nothing seems to allow them to do anything outside what they are told to do.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Whew good I was afraid I would have to make Lati experience extremely dangerous world filled with death, violence and such. His innocenes get to stay... for now. Hmm... a world without humans... so they speak english, right? Also when do know when we can leave or do we choice?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Whew good I was afraid I would have to make Lati experience extremely dangerous world filled with death, violence and such. His innocenes get to stay... for now. Hmm... a world without humans... so they speak english, right? Also when do know when we can leave or do we choice?
yeah, they speak English.

You may leave at any time, but remember I choose where you go for the time being. I might just build up one huge dimensional map later on that eventually leads to the Fourth wall

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Jay you will be going to the land that is known as the uniworld. Everything happens on a set schedule in this world, all have lost the will to live, yet they do anyways. Anyone caught out of order will be sent for reeducation and rehabilitation. All talk like robots, yet you can tell they are alive on the outside. Nothing seems to allow them to do anything outside what they are told to do.

Arceus, you know how to piss Jayla off a LOT. She's going to leave that world in HAVOC. LOL.

But this should be interesting. Robots are fun as hell to mess with.... plus Jayla can feed off her paranoia, which I haven't gotten to play out yet. Oooh, YESH. *pumps fist in air excitedly*

Jayla: Shado... you're an idiot....

*thwacks own character*

PS: Lol, to the abridged reference in the RPG. Forgot to say it earlier....

PSS: And now, I have subscribed to this thread. ><... in a very roundabout way.

pokemaster001

no world for me?
me is sad!
me wants to post lotz!!
me likes RPGs!!!

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
oops, sorry about that, I guess I overlooked you. =S

Anyways, Nick will be going to the same dimension as Cocoa. Both of you will end up in a world where all pokemon seem to contain god-like powers. Your pokemon all pale in comparison to theirs, yet all the humans seem to only have rage within them. Killing is actually a regular thing in this world, though don't make it too gory, it's still PG-13, so you can work a lot off that. Another thing is that these people also seem to be overly muscular and dense, well all but a few whom possess brains and brawn. Careful not to run into anyone, lest you awaken their rage.

Okay, next up will be,

Danial and Aaron will end up together now. They will end up in a world unlike any other, a world of disproportion and very weird changes, I am talking about the world of insane fanfiction. Yep, you both will travel to a world where characters may constantly change personality and appearance, where there are Gary stus and Mary Sues, a place where there are a lot of critism and one-lined "This is good, keep it up" reviews. Mwahahahaha. Also a world where description does not even seem to exist.

Finally we have Hailey, whom will travel onward to a world where magic artifacts rule supreme. The pokemon of this world are interlinked with these artifacts to produce their abilities and powers. Everyone also uses what you would refer to as archaic machinery when you first see it, but they also seem to have functions that even in the more machine oriented world cannot be possible. That's all the description I have for this world.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I'm putting Lati and Matt in the same dimension for now. Both of you will be traveling to a world of beauty and grace. All worries seem to be gone, or so it seems. The world seems to have a lack of humans, which seems odd, especially since the only humans around also seem to be pokemorphs. That's right you will both be going to a dimension of pokemorphs.

Funny how that works, considering...

Both of us are half pokemon

Powerful: Umm, Matt? Didn't you say you would WAIT for a while to reviel that?

Aww, shoot... disregard the spoiler tags every one!

Powerful: ...yeah, like that'd ever work.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hahaha so the only two half pokemon, are in the world of pokemorphs which are also half pokemon and human (though they look it). Oh the irony!

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Hahaha so the only two half pokemon, are in the world of pokemorphs which are also half pokemon and human (though they look it). Oh the irony!

Actually, funny you mention that... because:

Powerful: Like I'm gonna let Matt make the same mistake twice. Sereously though, you can wait.

Aw shoot, I did it again with the spoiler tags.

Powerful: Nope. :) I'm not letting happen again.

EDIT: missed 2 things.

Innerflame, you'll learn soon enough, if your characture is going to live within 100 feet of mine, she'll have to grow up.

CB: You started in that EXACT dimension last time. Next, you'll show up in a world where capturing pokemon is criminal activity, amirite? :p

EDIT 2: THIS IS GOING INSANE! Jayla is stuck in jail, Nick is almost powerless in the world he is in, and Lati's about to get a rude awakening: in the form of an Intimidate Feraligatr.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Actually, funny you mention that... because:

Powerful: Like I'm gonna let Matt make the same mistake twice. Sereously though, you can wait.

Aw shoot, I did it again with the spoiler tags.

Powerful: Nope. :) I'm not letting happen again.

EDIT: missed 2 things.

Innerflame, you'll learn soon enough, if your characture is going to live within 100 feet of mine, she'll have to grow up.

CB: You started in that EXACT dimension last time. Next, you'll show up in a world where capturing pokemon is criminal activity, amirite? :p

EDIT 2: THIS IS GOING INSANE! Jayla is stuck in jail, Nick is almost powerless in the world he is in, and Lati's about to get a rude awakening: in the form of an Intimidate Feraligatr.

Well, no. The reason why I started in the same one as last time was because I happen to love that dimension. I always used it for dimension traveling fics/rpgs/etc. So that's my reasoning.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo

Lati: But I'm not a she, I'm a boy a boooy! InnerFlame is definately a girl though. And I'm already grown up, I'm 16 years old though I don't look it... Oh I think I know what you mean by grow up as in get taller, right? I'll definately get taller so don't worry about that!

..... And that's what Lati thinks about that statement. There is actually a reason why his hair is long... Because Cyber said all metal and pointy things have be replace pillow like material, so I assume there aren't scissors (that can cut) thus there no way he could get a haircut...

Something just occured to me, are the Steel type pokemon also affected like that?

pokemaster001

indeed it is, you guys don't know how glad I am to be back in an RPG again
especially with lines like this
in the RPG said:
We’re a Pokemon dance crew on a quest to save the multiverse from some corrupted candy makers

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Lati: But I'm not a she, I'm a boy a boooy! InnerFlame is definately a girl though. And I'm already grown up, I'm 16 years old though I don't look it... Oh I think I know what you mean by grow up as in get taller, right? I'll definately get taller so don't worry about that!

..... And that's what Lati thinks about that statement. There is actually a reason why his hair is long... Because Cyber said all metal and pointy things have be replace pillow like material, so I assume there aren't scissors (that can cut) thus there no way he could get a haircut...

Something just occured to me, are the Steel type pokemon also affected like that?

Sort of, all Stelltype pokemon are smoothed out without any sharp edges at all. Basically you could see a Steelix that looks like it was done in MS Paint, I know, I made one like that before.

Okay, Flan will be travelling to a dimension where youth rebellion is at it's worst. Crimes happening all over the world by young people, the leader is about 12 years old, all adults are being forced to work harder than ever in any other world, and of course parents were being hate on for hiding whom the other was (kinda like what happened to Jay). Pretty much, use your imagination if children ran the world, and not any children but rebellious children.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Just a note so you don't think I'm crazy or something... Kazza/Kazzie is an Alakazam that apparently likes to summon illusions of the Incredible Hulk. Still god-like, so he fits into this world. And I'm sending Cocoa to tickle Nick because pokemaster001 hasn't posted in a few days.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I WOULD be moving... but my characture is permanantly stuck in a time warp until Innerflame posts, and according to Innerflame, her electricity is on the fritz. So, for now, I'll just go count random things.

pokemaster001

And I'm sending Cocoa to tickle Nick because pokemaster001 hasn't posted in a few days.
yeah....sorry about that, schedules are unpredictable
especially if you have a brother that spends all his time that he's not with his friends on the computer:(

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
In the thread, I noted that I keep medical herbs and such in Drodika's pokeball. His isn't the only one with something like that, as EVERY ONE of my pokemon keep supplies. Drodika keeps medicine, herbs, and first aid. Powerful and Dig Dug keeps the pokemon food. Bug Bomb has the human food. Rhypereor has powerups, like Fist plates and Nevermeltices, and other things such as Reaper cloths and Water stones. Scatman is extra storage. Right now, he has food mostly.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
..... I first of all he didn't patch it up with Hyper Potion, it's use more to disinfect and help the wound heal; he actually was wrapping it literally with white medical bandages. And second... is that a little unlikely that a sharp, slick metal claw of a Lairon would just inconveniently break off, inside Sonano body... I mean I think the metal of the Lairon is stronger and sharper so it wouldn't have that great amount of friction for it to just break.

Anyways that's just my outlook of it; I guess it's time to write another one.

treespyro

Vintage much?
What exactly should I do because I can't think what to do next.

pokemaster001

What exactly should I do because I can't think what to do next.
hm...so you're in a world of magical archaic machinery right? so...you could try to get some of the magical artifacts or something and then it causes a reaction that makes some really strong magical pokemon appear or something
that's just what I would do
Anyways that's just my outlook of it; I guess it's time to write another one.
yeah, it does seem unlikely that a claw would break off into your wynaut, but think about this, sharks lose their teeth all the time and they just replace them with more teeth, maybe this pokemon is similar
whhat really confuses me is how matt knew about that

Last edited: