• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PNG: Dimension Version

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Just an abridged of this...
Ash asked, "Wait a minute, did you just summon a whole bunch of Rockets in one turn?"
Giovanni replied, "Yeah, so?"
Ash then inquired, "That's against the rules isn't it?"
Giovanni yelled, "Screw the rules, I have money!" *Bricked* okay okay, joke's over, here's a recap.

Team Rocket has been a small threat for some time. They were always beaten in the previous generation, despite their powers. After Giovanni, in the past universes, was defeated by Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket in every universe disbanded. Team Rocket reformed three years later. Then Team Rocket was able to keep grounded despite their defeats in the GS chronicles. Fortunately, they were never a big threat in most dimensions. In one particular dimension, however, Team Rocket grew large and obtained the power of Time Travel to destroy all threats before they can begin; however, a small group was also able to utilize the power of Time Travel as well and stopped Team Rocket. This group consisted of “The Next Generation”, or individuals that were the direct children of the anime characters, whether canon characters or minor. Team Rocket was not finished yet. Soon, Team Rocket learned how to travel to alternative dimensions, where they can recruit all sorts of different Team Rockets to allow them to rule not just their dimension but every single dimension in the universe. The Dimension Spies, a group of people that were able to communicate throughout the different dimensions, discovered this plot. They told the new plot to one member of “The Next Generation” in each dimension. Now “The Next Generation” must stop the Team Rockets from their already-in-progress plan, before Giovanni’s plans come to fruition, destroying the fourth wall and control all these worlds’ realities.

Basically the dimensional spies are now searching for some of the next generation of pokemon trainers to reveal the true potential of the dimensional plane. I want each of your first posts to be meeting with the dimensional spy of your choice, whom it is I don't care, it can be an OC, or perhaps a well known character, or even a pokemon that can talk, though the latter I do not really want to see that often. Then your post ends with you dimensional traveling from one of the points, though I will reveal to you in the discussion thread, once I get that up, where you end up, some of you will end up in the same dimensional plane and/or be separated from everyone else.

Bill Darius

Bill was enjoying yet another walk through Viridian Forest, or really Viridian Park. All the flora and fauna did intrigue him, but what intrigued him the most was the artifacts left behind still intact. He examined a few fossils here and there in this park quite a bit, though nothing of great importance came up yet. A pair of feet came in between him and his line of sight. Bill looked up to see old history professor, Prof. Layton (where'd I get that name? XD), standing before him. Prof. Layton was a tall skinny man, whom always wore a business suit and a very tall hat. Prof. Layton asked in a very distinguished voice, "Did you find anything Mr. Darius?"

"No sir, nothing," replied Bill. Prof. Layton left for a bit and then came back, "Well, will this work?" He handed Bill a golden colored pokeball with some sort of device attached to it. Bill thought The time travel ball? No wait, that pokeball is different colored. But still, it's design is the same. "What is it?" he asked, puzzled about it.

"It's called the DT Ball, it's one of a kind, or rather one of this dimension's kind." This statement confused Bill for a bit. Prof. Layton continued, "Have you heard of alternate realities?" Bill nodded his head. "Well, this pokeball right here will allow you to travel to different realities, each of which has a different affect, some will be deadlier than others, some will have many dangers, and some will just scare you nervously." Suddenly a picture of a carebear shown in both their minds. Both Bill and Prof. Layton shook it off though. "Basically Team Rocket has learned of a way to travel through these dimensions. Why? We do not know. We do however know this much, if they are not stopped, we might all cease to exist, but no pressure." Prof. layton lead Bill to one of the statues within the park. "Once you go to another dimension, you'll see a golden light emitting from the ground in various places, these are called Dimensional points, they are only visible to those not native to the dimension they are located in." He then told Bill, "Good luck on finding out the rest and godspeed. I will moniter your progress from here." Bill assumed that its mechanism is the same as the Time Travel Balls and activated it. Now he needed to head to these different dimensions and the rest was ready to go.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
My turn! And it won't be all "roses and flowers" like with CB... no, I'm coming out with guns ablazing!

-------------------------

"There he is!"

"Get him!"

The team rocket grunts ran through the halls with a frenzy. Something (or someone) apperantly ticked them off.

Like me.

<ROOOOOOOOAR!> Suddenly, a Feraligatr jumped out of a corner. He ran at the Team Rocket members, charging up a powerful water attack. Team Rocket, of course, ran away, not wanting to be on the recieving end of that attack. They figured, if they lost the ferocious croc, then they could come out and attack at full strenth.

They wouldn't get the chance.

As they turned the corner, a Rhyperior came out, a Rock Wreaker charged, and BLASTED the grunts. There wouldn't be much left after the attack: Rock Wreaker had a nearly unique ability to hit through weaker armors and tear them to shreads (the other attack was Rock Smash)

<I got em good, didn't I?> said the Rhyperior, smirk on his face.

"Yeah, but this squad will be missed. We better get a move on if we intend on getting away unscathed. And I use that term lightly." Matt sighed. Drodika was shot with a traquilizer, and if it weren't for a quick psychic message before he fell asleep, we all would be. Then, we'd be taken to the testing grounds.

Ugh. I still have nightmares about that place. It's the closest thing this world has to Hades. They take you're DNA and run tests on it. I gained the ability to talk to pokemon though, so it wasn't ALL bad.

"Yeah. Most of the stuffs put away and ready, I figured we'd need to sometime. We could pack up in an hour." Matt looked around, then called his team. As his remaining pokemon came, his Medicham came to.

<...wha... where am I...> He looked up and saw Matt standing there. <WHAA!> The medicham jumped up, and prepaired an attack.

"Code: Waffle, Dambourgwort, High racket." The medicham stood still, then dispelled the Force palm.

<I guess we'll be leaving soon?>

"Yep."

<Ah well. Just as I was beggining to like this...>

Suddenly, a Dugtrio, a Sceptile, and a Heracross aproached.

<Dig, dig, dig a tunnel! We all like to dig!> Said dugtrio.

Matt smiled. Sometimes, his pokemon impressed him.

An hour later, Matt figured he had found a good spot. Just as he was getting his Dugtrio to dig the new home, a voice behind Matt said "Stop."

Matt spun around. "Oh. It's only you, Cyrus. I've told you already, I won't join the formal resistance!"

Cyrus smiled. "That wasn't what I came for. You see, there are more PRESSING matters at hand. Ones that don't involve this world."

"What? Is Team rocket looking into the Torn World again?"

"No. It isn't that simple... sit down. It will take a while to explain. Oh forget it, just look on the Serebiiforums sign ups page to find out. Anyway, this is the GS Ball, but it is Version 2. Celebi told me to give it to you."

Matt perked up at the sound of that. "Celebi? Where is she now?"

Cyrus shrugged. "Who knows? Anyway, I'd better be going. See you some other time."

-----------------------------

Two things...

1) Yes, the Galactic Boss Cyrus is this dimensions spy. Of course, TG doesn't exist, but whatever.

2) How can my characture talk to pokemon? It will be explained...

pokemaster001

yes, here it is, I'm ready to start RPing again, and I couldn't wish for a better....way that you told me to start the RPG

"Lanturn, use Discharge!" Nick called out, "and try to focus your energy towards the device." A Lanturn shot out electricity at a small device in Nick's hand, the electricity also shot out in other directions because a discharge is hard to focus at one spot. There were three others there, a Gliscor with a scar on her wing, an Exploud that was small for an Exploud, and a Woman sitting on a rock. Exploud was a little worried he would get hit by the discharge, so he hid behind Gliscor. Gliscor wouldn't get hurt by electricity so she wasn't worried and the woman wasn't getting hit by the electricity and acted like she wouldn't. The machine started getting powered up, and the woman said "Put in a number, any number." Then the machine started sending out pulses of energy. "Now tell your Exploud to use hyper voice." "Exploud, Hyper Voice!" Nick said.

There was a spark from the machine and it stopped working. "Is this ever going to work?" Nick asked the woman, "We've tried a few times already." The woman stayed calm "yes, it will work, just keep trying, powered up with Lanturn's high voltage move and Exploud's Hyper Voice causing opposite vibrations in the air it should work." Nick was getting irritated. "How do you even know that there are alternate dimensions? I've never been one to believe in that theory. How am I even sure I should trust you? Most people are only looking out for themselves, and you just come in saying I can go to a different dimension with a device?" The woman still stayed perfectly still, as if she knew exactly what was going to happen. "If I was trying to do something bad to you, I would have done it earlier, now try it again." Nick sighed, whoever it was, she had a good point. "Lanturn, Discharge again."

and there we go! my dimension travel is less...simple than you guys, and my spy is more secretive than others, but she'll play a bigger part in the plot later

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
As Mattman said, mine isn't going to be a very pretty way of getting around. *grins evilly*

***​

Jayla Maple

The morning air on Dewford was hot, as it usually was, but the sky was covered in vicious clouds that threatened to pour down at any moment. Jayla usually didn't mind rain, but in the hot weather, all it did for her was make her feel sticky and sweaty.

The moment it starts, I'm heading back for the cave, she thought as she wandered down the beach as she usually did in the mornings. Her Pokemon all trotted beside her, or a small ways away. Umbreon, being her most loyal companion, stumbled over the deep sand determinedly.

"Almost there Umbreon," Jay sighed.

"Quil," another voice spoke up. This was Fireheart, the Quilava. Jay turned, her eyes portraying a bit of concern for her newest team member. Fireheart wasn't too open with her other Pokemon, but it seemed to be seeking Jayla's company more than usual lately. Perhaps it was the oncoming weather. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that fire types hate rainy days.

"Fireheart, why don't you run ahead to the town. No one is on this island except us, and you can get some shelter," Jayla suggested. Fireheart tilted its head a bit, as if questioning whether he should do it or not. Eventually though, he did run up ahead when the loud cracking of the first thunder sounded.

"Shoot," Jayla muttered. "I wasn't expecting the rain to come so soon. I guess we'll be stuck in town instead of the home cave. Umbreon, Swellow, Tropius, Vibrara, let's move before the storm really hits!"

"Umbreon!"

"Swellow!"

"Trop!"

"Vibrara!"

Each of her Pokemon seemed to gather at once, and then pick up the pace towards the completely demolished Dewford Town. Even Jay started to sprint when she heard another chorus of thunder behind her.

At last, the meager group made it to the city, which though desolate, had enough in-tact buildings to provide some shelter. One house in particular even had some working furnishings. Sure enough, everyone, including Fireheart, had gathered there, waiting for Jayla to open the door.

Jayla came up last, panting. She grabbed a key out of her back pocket, and then twisted the lock. However, to Jay's surprise, the lock jammed when she turned it. Frustrated, she took out the key, and attempted to turn it again to no avail.

"Looks like we're locked out," Jay muttered, only to let out a long line of curses afterward. A bolt of electricity abruptly cut her off however, followed by a wave of thunder so loud, Jayla screamed in surprise.

"It's too close!" she yelled, fearing for her and her Pokemon. Tropical storms could get pretty bad, as she knew, so now really wasn't the time to be outside.

The first drop of rain fell.

"Dammit!" she cursed, pulling out multiple Pokeballs. "Swellow, Tropius, Vibrara, return!"

She put the Pokeballs back on her belt, and then grabbed the other two, "Umbreon return, Fireheart re--!"

But her Quilava suddenly let out a Flamethrower, causing Jayla to jump back in surprise. Its fur stuck up on end as it ignited its flames, clearly spooked by something.

"What is it?" Jay asked, tensing herself.

"Quiiiil," Quilava growled lowly. Another flash of lightning revealed several figures marching towards them from behind abandoned buildings. Jayla recognized the silhouettes of various Pokemon, among them a Tyranitar, an Aggron, and a Rampardos. All powerhouses that could wipe the floor with her in her current state.

"Fireheart, let's move!" Jay yelled as the Tyranitar fired up a Hyper Beam.

Both her and Fireheart wasted no time in running for their lives. The sound of the Hyper Beam blowing up her "house" was blocked out by another crack of thunder, but Jayla could smell the smoke rising from the flames as she and her Pokemon ran.

"I don't know who those people are, but I trust your instincts Fireheart. Come on, lets see if we can't loose them in the cave!"

"Quil!" Quilava responded.

The two didn't let up their pace for a second despite the wind and rain starting to pour down on them. Eventually, the two made it to the safety of their cave: "Looks as though we've made it," Jay sighed in relief.

"Quiiiil," Fireheart growled again, its fur rising as it stared into the blackness.

Someone is in here, Jay thought, realizing Fireheart's warning. But what's riskier? Fighting the guys outside or the guys in here? Ugh, I don't even know who these guys are! I bet they're soldiers from Team Rocket's damn army!

"Fireheart, lead the way down with your flames. I think we should see what's going on here first," Jay whispered. Fireheart merely nodded in response, realizing the need to keep silent.

Sure enough, there were Team Rocket members near the portal at the bottom of the cave. They seemed to be inspecting it carefully, taking notes on every color it flashed.

"Do you have all the information yet?" a voice asked. "The boss is going to want to use this portal if its not dangerous."

"It seems as though a Pokemon of some sort tore a whole in this detention. Perhaps to escape the Dewford demolition we ordered."

Fireheart, who was crouched next to Jay, its flames out, suddenly sparked them. It let out a battlecry, clearly angered at what it had just heard, and leapt forward, spewing out flames wildly.

"Fireheart, wait!" Jayla cried, jumping after her Pokemon, but it was too late. Both of them had been seen. "Dammit! I guess we're fighting then. Three against one."

Quilava however, didn't seem to care about the odds as it glared determinedly at the Rockets. Suddenly, Jay realized why: She had found Fireheart on Dewford... and not its trainer....

"You murdered his best friend," Jayla muttered, glaring at the Rockets. "Fireheart, I promise, these guys are going down. Let's show 'em what we're made of! Use your Flamethrower, full blast!"

The Rockets hardly seemed fazed by Quilava's cry of anger as it unleashed flames so big, it was hard to imagine such a small Pokemon could produce them.

"Come on out Golem!" one shouted.

"And Swampert!"

"And don't think you'll get away from Granbull!"

Jayla let out a sound akin to a growl as she looked at the three, clearly well raised, Pokemon. Still, she wasn't going to back down to the likes of these... monsters.

"Swampert, douse those flames with a Hydro Pump. Go!"

Fireheart's flames were strong, but they were no match for something against its element. The water came crashing down upon the Quilava, sending it flying against the cave wall.

"Fireheart, don't give up!" Jay called. The Pokemon didn't need to be told twice, and ran back to Jayla's side, hurt, but even more determined than before. "Alright, let's hit them with a--"

"Hold it!" another voice called. Jay turned around, recognizing the voice well, but was surprised all the same.

"Uncle Max?" she asked, blinking.

The young man grinned as he fixed his glasses on his face, "Three against one isn't fair. Allow me to step in. Care for a tag battle, little Jay?"

"Only if you promise to never call me little again."

"Fair enough," Max replied as he grabbed a Pokeball off his own belt. "Mightyena, I choose you!"

The canid Pokemon appeared in a beam of red energy, yelling its own name as it formed. Jayla stared at it, admiring its beauty. It was clearly a well raised Pokemon.

"Fireheart, let's go! Quick Attack!" Jay yelled, not wasting another moment.

"Mightyena, follow her example. Use Quick Attack as well!"

The two Pokemon rushed forward at blinding speeds, one hitting Granbull, and the other Swampert. Both family members smirked as their attacks hit rather effectively, and then continued their orders in unison:

"Follow up with a Shadow Ball!"

"Follow up with a Flamethrower!"

The two Pokemon let out cries of determination, hitting their targets at full force. The attacks exploded onto the battlefield, creating an uprising of dust and smoke.

When the dust finally settled, both Granbull and Swampert were down for the count, leaving Golem for easy pickings.

"Tch," one of the Rockets said as the other two returned their downed Pokemon. "Golem, use Dig to get us out of here. We need some back up."

With that, the rock Pokemon dug a huge hole in the side of the cave, the Rockets running after it like cowards. Fireheart, unsatisfied with their surrender, tried to dash after them, but Jayla called it back in its Pokeball.

"Some day soon Fireheart, I promise," Jay sighed, clipping the ball to her belt. She then turned her attention to her uncle, who was smiling at her warmly. "Uncle Max, thanks for showing up. I don't know what I would have done in that situation."

"Never a problem," he insisted, bending down to hug Jayla. "But I can't stay for long. We don't have a lot of time before they do come back with reinforcements. I need to send you off before that happens."

"Send me off? Is this one of mom's crazy ideas?" Jay asked bitterly. "Cuz I'm not going to listen to her... Or Drew-- I mean dad."

Jayla sighed, rubbing her temples. She was still unused to the idea of Drew being her father, and still slipped up from time to time: I wish they had never told me... or that they'd never conceived me!

Max ruffled Jay's hair, earning a grunt of annoyance, "It's actually not your mom's idea... or your dad's. It's my idea, and its my duty. Have you ever heard of any alternate worlds Jayla?"

"Vaguely, but I wasn't too interested in them back in the days before the war. I was too focused on Pokemon," Jay admitted, rather embarrassed.

"It's okay. I don't really have time to explain this. Another Dimensional Spy will have to tell you in more detail, but I'll tell you the gist of what's going on. Team Rocket, not only exists here, but in other dimensions, and they've found a way to travel through time and space to change things to their liking. No one quite knows why, but we do know, that they must be stopped. I want you to stop them."

"What?" Jay exclaimed. "B-b-but why me? Why not choose mom, or... Dr-- Dad?! They're much more skilled than I am!"

"I can't," Max said, his eyes growing solemn.

"Why?" Jayla questioned.

But before Max could answer, voices could be heard coming down the tunnels, "No time. You have to go through this portal. It can only take one person through, and then it will close. If for anything, do it so that the Rocket's cannot! Please! Anything has got to be better than staying here, in this war ravaged world!"

Jay stared at her uncle for a few moments, and then gave him another huge hug, "Okay. I'll go."

"Good. Your mother and father would be proud," Max said.

"Ugh, perfect way to make me change my mind!" Jay exclaimed, pushing her uncle off of her. Max let out a lighthearted laugh, however, it was short. He ushered her towards the portal quickly.

"Good luck," he whispered.

"I don't believe in luck," Jay muttered. "I just believe in... Karma!"

She jumped on her last word, diving into the portal and being consumed by light.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Professor Layton is the main character a DS game (name the same as his name) that had to due will solving puzzles/riddles (you have to solve a puzzle if you want to do anything)... that copyrighted material Cyber DX ... Here’s Lati entry, I was going for comical but it probably not… enjoy it anyways.))

.:-Latimer Ketchum or often called Lati-:.

With golden eyes glittering the ruffled haired boy, name Lati (Latimer) examine his newly found handheld gaming system. The silver color device has a d-pad and buttons nice scratch free screens. As he stared into it he spotted the reflection of his Pichu, Chuchu resting on top of his head. Turning it he noticed the word 4kids printed on it, so it belong to the government 4kids or it was made by them. His own curiosity ate away at him and finally he just decided to turn it own to see what game was on it.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you...” A voice suddenly said to him and from the shadows a guy walked out. “Not yet anyways.” The man was tall with short fluffy blue hair, pale white skin and the most noticeable trait ruby red eyes. His clothes were blue and white with red triangle in the center of the chest area. Walking slowly towards him an air of coolness just radiated around him, then he stumbled as he foot kicked a rock though he manage get his balance back. “Grrr, you ruined my cool entrance!” He angrily yelled and he shook his fist and looked up into the sky.

“Oh... Hello Uncle Latios, what brings you here?” Lati immediately recognized the man with the flaring temper. He smile widely and Chuchu waved her little arm at him as a greeting. “Did you come to see me? Isn’t nice he came all the way here and tracked me down just to come visit me!” He assumed and we all know what happens when you make assumptions. Chuchu smiled and nodded in agreement.

“There’s danger brewing. Team Rocket learned how travel through dimensions they’re up to something and we need someone to go to different dimensions and find out what it is. Since you have the obvious knowledge and you inherited your dad’s battle skills I thought you’d be a good choice.” Latios explained all of it at once when he looked down at his nephew, he could see that excited look, that adventurous excited look on his face. It was almost like he won the lottery... if such a thing existed in this dimension.

“Really I always wanted to go to different dimensions but how exactly do I do that?” It was almost a dream come true for him. For a long time he new there were alternate realities out there but he never thought he would be able to go to them. Maybe he could makes some friend and then he’ll have different dimensional friends, or he then began wonder what he would see; he hadn’t even left and he was all ready trailing off the mission.

“That device in your hand was made by 4kids, it’s what makes all those plot holes; you can use the reality bending power of that device to get to another world. But I must warn you, some of the dimensions are really dangerous.”

“You mean... they have even worst stomach aching candies there, I mean the candy that I ate here had me sick for days!” Lati frowned at that memory he couldn’t get down any food. He turned on the dimension traveling device and began pressing buttons.

“.....” Latios was speechless after that comment. Was it really such a good idea to send his innocent nephew out to another possibly deadly world? If he doesn’t come back Latias would hate him forever but then again there weren’t many other choices. 4kids kept everyone in this dimension so shelter no one even understood the concept of death... “You’ll see but be careful.”

“Oh don’t worry” The black hair boy pushed a button that was label start and then a portal appeared in front of him, “I don’t eat suspicious looking candy anymore so I should be just fine. Bye Uncle Latios see ya soon.” He waved goodbye with that overly careless expression and with that he entered the created hole. Latios however kept on staring as Lati vanish before his eyes.

“... He’ll be okay, right? I mean Arceus protects babies and fools and he’s a bit of both....”

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Aaron Lancaster

Well, the past 17 minutes could have gone better. At least that's what Aaron thought. A small mental nudge from Lucia confirmed what he had been suspecting for the last few moments, which was this: a tool shed in an empty field happened to be a very bad place to hide. Of course, all he had been thinking of moments before was getting as far away from those two Rockets as he could, but now it seemed that he would have to dissuade them with force. Aaron did his best to convey his emotions to Lucia, his Raltz, who was currently waiting in a bush just outside the shed. A quick feeling of determination arrived as a response, and so Aaron quickly opened one of his Apricorns to release his Spinarak, Archer. Juno, his Combee, and Io, his Togetic were currently waiting outside. His Turtwig Cyprus was off on an errand, as so would have to miss this fight.

"Alright Archer, we're going with plan D this time. You know what to do right?" Aaron asked the small green spider.

Archer replied with a few confident sounding clicks and scrambled up the wall of the tool shed where he slipped out onto the roof through a small gap in the boards. Lucia should have been reading his thoughts, and therefore should have conveyed the battle plan onto the others.

Aaron opened the door of the tool shed to find the two team Rocket grunts no more than 8 feet away. From the look on their faces, they probably hadn't expected him to walk out of the ramshackle shed so confidently.

"Let's see," Aaron said, "how about you two guys just apologize for your misdeeds, and we can all go home peacefully."

"Yeah, well how about you just give back what you stole from us and come along like a good little boy." the tall thin grunt said.

Aaron assumed an exaggerated pose as if thinking the matter over carefully. "You know, you drive a hard bargain, but I think I'll just accept your apology and then we can put this matter behind us."

The short grunt pulled out a Pokeball and released a Golbat who, like his trainer, could stand to lose a few pounds. "Like I'm going to apologize to a petty thief." he said. The slim one also released a Pokemon, this one a rather angsty looking Sneasel. "Yeah, what he said." the grunt said.

"Oh, that's real original." Aaron said. "Well, I guess its time to grab some waffles."

The two grunts looked at each other as if trying to confirm with the other what Aaron had just said before staring back at him with puzzlement. Little did they know, that that strange call for breakfast food happened to be the signal to begin attack plan D.

With no waring whatsoever, a spider web shot from the roof of the shed, tying the Sneasel's foot to the Golbat's back. The bat panicked at the added weight while the Sneasel's loss of footing caused it to panic as well. At the same moment this occured, the two grunts were blasted with a burst of Omious Wind and Confusion that sent them crashing into each other at a really odd angle. The Sneasel finally succeeded in slicing off the web, but the tension caused the strong web to fly back into the Golbat's face, blocking its vision and sticking to its wings. The helpless Golbat was left with no option but to crash face-first into the ground as its slowed wings failed to support its massive body. The short grunt, having regained his footing, attempted to recall the Golbat, but it was at this point that he realized that his pokeball had been replaced with a rock thanks to Io's Trick attack. The slim grunt's Sneasel on the other hand would not be so easy to take down.

As Juno, Lucia, Io, and Archer all came out of hiding and stood in front of Aaron, it appeared that the slim grunt was having second thoughts. "How does a punk like you have so many pokemon?" the short grunt asked from the background.

"Its called friendship, look it up sometime." Aaron said.

The slim grunt looked back and forth from his Sneasel to Aaron's group of Pokemon a few times. "Fine, you win this round punk." he said. "But we'll be back, it doesn't matter where you go, you can't hide from Team Rocket." he said as he recalled his rather disappointed Sneasel and headed off. The short grunt looked from his defeated Golbat to the rock that had replaced his pokeball.

"Don't worry about that weak thing." the slim grunt said. "You can always get a new one." The short grunt gave one last look before shrugging and running after the other grunt as they reentered the woods.

Aaron stood for a moment until he was sure that the grunts had gone before bursting into a fit of slightly nervous laughter. "Man, that was a close one. I don't what would have happened if he had decided to stay and fight us."

Archer seemed a bit bothered by Aaron's apparent expression of his lack of faith in his pokemon, but quickly dismissed the idea after seeing how relieved the others were.

"Io, do you have the pokeball?" Aaron asked. The Togetic responded by holding out the red and white orb. The little metallic sphere was so much more advanced than his turn knob activated Apricorns. Aaron took a look at the poor Golbat who was still trying to get the web off of its wings.

"You guys know what to do." Aaron said. Lucia used Confusion to remove the web from the Golbat while Archer stuck the ball with his spider web. The Spinarak spun the ball in circles until it built up a lot of speed before smashing it as hard as he could on a nearby rock, after a few attempts, the ball gave a resounding crack and split into several pieces with a small flash of light.

Aaron turned to the Golbat. "Go on, you don't belong to anyone anymore."

The Golbat seemed confused for a moment, but it finally seemed to understand. It flew up into the air and took off into the night. Aaron though that it had gone off in the same direction as the Rockets, but he couldn't be sure. He just hoped the Golbat didn't fly right back to the grunt who had abandoned him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Time skip: a few hours later later.

--------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and his Pokemon were currently gathered at one of their meeting points, which happened to be a small subsection of the Slowpoke Well near Azalea. They were supposed to meet Cyprus here, but the Turtwig appeared to have brought an extra guest.

"My name is Mr. Pokemon, and I have come to deliver a message." the man said with a strangely friendly voice. As Mr. Pokemon came out of the shadows, Aaron could see that he was an older man, but his eyes seemed to broadcast trust. On his shoulder was a small round bird, a Natu.

"I don't know why, but my Natu seemed adamant about you receiving this message." Mr. Pokemon said.

Cyprus and Io seemed to trust him, so Aaron decided to see what he had to say.

"Ahem, the message goes like this." Mr. Pokemon said. "Into the machine goes the count of four and twenty, with a turn of three." Mr. Pokemon looked to Natu as if confirming the accuracy of the message. The small bird nodded slowly, but remained completely expressionless. "I hope you find this message useful, but for now I must go. I have the feeling that our paths will cross again young trainer." Mr. Pokemon turned and left without so much as another word, leaving Aaron to ponder his cryptic message.

"He couldn't mean..." Aaron said as he trailed off. He meant of course the portal gun he had happened to steal from the Rockets. Aaron though had no idea of what the device was, just that it was called a "portal gun".

Juno flew over to Aaron's bag and began tugging on the zipper with one of her mouths. "Hold on Juno, let me get it." Aaron said. The Combee backed up with three grins as Aaron pulled open the bag and removed the small cylindrical device. It was made of a cold grey metal and was little more than a cylinder with a handle, a keypad, and a pointed end that ended in a small orb of bluish glass.

"Lets see, he said four and twenty, so..." aaron keyed in the four, then a two and a zero. That should be right. A small dial next to the keypad lit up after the first number was keyed. It currently rested on zero, but the set number was the only one visible at the moment. Aaron thought back to what the man had said before twisting the dial to the right. It didn't budge. This time he tried to the left, and to his surprise the zero slid to the left side and vanished while a one moved in from the right and took its place. He repeated the process until a three rested above the dial. "I guess that would be the turn of three he talked about, but what do I do next?"

As if following some kind of divine intervention, Lucia calmly walked over and pressed a small red button on the front of the handle. The portal gun slid back across the ground as it fired a flash of light which quickly formed into a ring of white light. The inside of the ring was a swirling whirl of darkness, and the whole shape seemed to float in midair. "What the..." was all Aaron had time to say before the Lucia calmly turned and walked through the darkness in the ring.

"Lucia!" Aaron shouted as he grabbed the portal gun and jumped to his feet. "Come on guys." he said as he and his Pokemon chased after the Raltz and jumped into the ring of light and shadow.

---------------------------------------------

Outside the Well

---------------------------------------------

The Natu gave a small chirp from Mr. Pokemon's shoulder.

"So, he's already figured out the message. He's a smart one I'll give him that." Mr. Pokemon said. "Do you think he'll be alright."

The Natu's eyes glowed white for a moment before the bird ended the Future Sight and simply remained silent. "Hmm, then it appears his fate is in his own hands now. His fate, and the fate off all rest with the course of the immediate future. A future that is entirely theirs to create." Mr. Pokemon said as he walked off into the night like a spirt.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Danial Zyde

“Ready, Arachi?” the deep voice of a teen grunted, his eyes with the usual bored expression but inside, there slept bliss, a most wonderful feeling which he enjoyed.

The spider, red in colour with long stripy legs, rather bright bobbed her head. At first, her purple eyes gazed at her trainer who stood in the opposite direction of where she was going to shoot. Clair cheered for him, her mouth curved into a smile and her hands waving side to side to support her pal. Arachni continued to concentrate on Danial and then suddenly, a large web shot itself, larger than even herself and it was fast. It made a small splash as the web fell into the tentacles of Temps. His eyes revealed that indeed he was keen to do his most spectacular job. He held it carefully in the grip of those tentacles. “Clair, up to you!” said Danial, his mouth a tiny grin.

Clair gave a ‘thumbs up’ before preparing a weak pound, while Temps sprayed some of his mist on the arm. Clair punched at some links of the web where the thread to stabilize the whole web altogether. “Good word,” the green haired trainer said, “Now, how about you, Moni?”

Moni snickered before unleashing a very weedy Sucker Punch into a river, behind her. She had carefully went and punched the part of the river where the trainer’s fishing site wasn’t so he could scare the fish lurking nearby to her master’s fishing spot. “Great,” he continued, “Temps, now… Huh? Arachni. No, no. Please don’t.”

Arachni was coming to bash into Temps for getting lots of attention. “Temps, quick!” he yelled and watched as Temps threw the net at the fishing site. Moni quickly leaned her weight on the fishing net so it wouldn’t fly away. Hee hee. This was fun. Luckily, Clair went and performed Lovely Kiss at Temps who came floating to her as Arachni fell into the nest of a Staraptor. How she had managed to jump that high was rather weird but it was all made possible whenever Danial’s love was up for bidding.

“Marvellous, indeed, my pals,” the teenager replied to their actions as they were over, “Please go and help Moni,”

For a moment, Arachni was rather angry at the mention of her but was quickly calmed down as Clair sacrificed her Kelpsy Berry. Then, miraculously she remained as cool as a cucumber stored in the freezer. Danial gave a small grin at Clair and Clair replied with a wink. And he knew that it could only mean one thing. A new berry had to be given to her. He just nodded his head to say yes and the smile of Clair’s widened.

“How sweet…” he heard a female’s voice from behind him and he quickly got his face straight. Moni rushed forward ready to attack when ready before being pushes aside by Arachni. Then, Arachni was the guard.

“Aww… Trying to scare me away? No, I’m not really a threat but I’m more like… Aid, yes. I can help you,” the girl said and when there was no reply, she continued to talk, “Your mum and dad, depends on you Danial and do the others from other worlds.”

Danial was shocked at the mention of his name, his eyes widened a little but it wasn’t that noticeable. “How do you know my name? And what the heck are you talking about?” he said, saying it in stutters.

“Well, let’s see. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Madeleine a cousin of yours. And well, you see… Team Rocket is posing a threat which could end the world.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, you shall know later. You shall but now, I tell you, it’s all up to you and several of your friends from this dimension and the other five you visited,”

“Huh? Explain. Please,” begged Danial, his voice sounding a little desperate. Then, he looked up to the girl to check her appearance out. The girl who was Madeleine had blue hair, straight and neat and reached just past her ears. A pair of sunglasses rested on her head while her eyes remain unshielded, revealing sparkly blue eyes. She wore a pink cardigan with a hood on her head and had patterns of swirls and orange butterflies which made her look rather pretty. She wore jeans which had not any damage on them. And she wore, in Danial’s eyes, expensive shoes which were pink and high heeled.

“You must have a grand adventure with your friends from other worlds. They all shall help you,” she whispered, “I can not be here long.”

“Explain to me why you wear such clothes. And what I must to get to these strangers who shall help me.”

She smiled, “I do not come from this dimension but another where we wear things normally like this.” She strutted up and down, doing the catwalk, “Whoops, sorry. I got a little caught up. And isn’t it obvious what you need to do?”

“Obvious?” he repeated, his eyebrow raised in a quizzical look.

“Yes. Obvious. You only have one way to travel and you know how, don’t you?” she giggled, looking at Moni who was glaring at Arachni and then to Temps who was now helping Clair hold the tent still, “You have most amusing pokemon. Farewell.”

Before Danial could stop her, the girl ran away really fast, shocking Danial as he stared at the immense speed. He tried to call her back but he did not. He had a lot of thinking to do. A lot. He looked at the back of him and saw Clair and Temps trying to settle the net. Well, perhaps after getting himself some dinner. He nodded to Moni who trotted over to the net and unleashed a great Shadow Sneak onto the net, burning the fish caught within with Shadow burns.

Tug. The four pokemon, accompanied with their awesome master began tugging the net while the fish tried to fight back. Thanks to the Shadow burns which had been launched by Moni the fish fought back weakly. They had got a good catch. Magikarp, Remoraid and three Finneon which were pretty in the sun light. "Clair, ice punch two of the Finneon, all the Remoraid and leave two of the Magikarp."

Clair did as she was told. All this was to preserve the remaining fish he wouldn't eat today. He headed back to his tent, big smile on his face. Now, Danial would have some time to think of the matter. He already knew that he had to use Moni and Temps in their weird little way but another question roamed his mind now. How can he control where his pokemon would send him? And another question was there too. What will happen if the two pokemon went and messed with the power of Space too much? He began to try and solve these questions.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Haliey sighed as she waited at an expensive Parisian-esq cafe. She was waiting for her parents as a waiter arrived. "Madam want to order?" he asked as Hailey smiled "I guess so, I'll take a latte" as the waiter wrote it down "and I will have a cup of tea thank you" said a familiar voice to Hailey. "Mother" Hailey exclaimed in delight as she hugged her mother, Karen. "Hailey, how are you" asked Karen as Morty arrived "Sorry problems with parking" he smiled as Hailey hugged him "Father" she exclaimed. "Hey, Hailey how are you?" he asked, "You know I just asked that question" Karen stated as Morty smiled "Well how was I supposed to know". Hailey giggled, "I am fine, just fine".

"Well Hailey and I think you know why" Karen seriously stated. "It is something to do with Team Rocket" Hailey asked as Morty sighed "It is, dear...it is". Karen looked at them both "See as a former Rocket, a high level status of them and well it has come to my attention...Morty can you give us sometime alone?" Karen asked as Morty nodded, got up and left to go buy food.

"See, Hailey...my daughter" Karen explained "Team Rocket has found a way to travel into different dimensions but that is all I know, You have to see Will my former partner who is also a Former Rocket" as Will arrived with Morty.

"Hailey, your father and I are off and we also love you very much and I hope you can make us proud" Karen said as Morty put his arm over her shoulder as they both walked away slowly.

Will looked at Hailey, "Yes you are your mother's daughter...except for the Blonde hair" as Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Look Hailey, your Mother told you just the bare essentials but we need you to help us save the dimensions and the world but I want to see your Pokemon first" Will said as Hailey nodded and released all her Pokemon. Her Umbreon, Murkrow, Misdreavus and Haunter stood out looking confused. "Alright that is a very strong team but eerily very familiar" he stated as Hailey chuckled, "I know why" Will continued as Hailey withdrew them all.

"Look" Well explained "You are part of the Next Generation and It is be weird if Team Rocket is brought down by a daughter of a former higher executive".

"But why are you telling me this and who are you?" Hailey asked as Will looked at her "Yes just like your father, anyway I am Will...I worked for Team Rocket alongside your mother but we never had love like your mother and father do for each other but we were like siblings and I have to tell you this because I am your Dimension Spy...I told your mother and father about the plan as I can do what you can do in the future, they understood like the heroes they are"

"I got this from your father and well changed it" Will explained as he gave Hailey a silver bracelet watch. "This watch will allow you to travel between Dimensions by pressing this button, " Will pointed to it as Hailey wore it around her left wrist "Generally, If you use in any random location, you will due to the unpredicatable nature of this type of travel, you will end up in another random location but however they are Dimensional Points which are direct links, so you will end you up in the same place"

"There will be many dangers wherever you go and I am sure you will make your father and mother proud, you are their child and anyone who knows them can see that, be careful and do what you can" Will said as Hailey replied "So I will be in a random location and this is a beautiful, stylish watch" as Will sighed "Yes you will and you are just like your mother, this is so weird for my liking...anyway go now". Hailey nodded as she pressed the button on her stylish silver bracelet watch and waltzed into the portal.

"She will be fine"

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Cocoa Reynes

There was a grassy meadow in Johto National Park where Bug Pokemon liked to play. Today, there weren’t many humans around; it wasn’t a day for the famed Bug Catching Contest. There was one human there, a Pokemon Dance Trainer called Cocoa Reynes. With her were her three dancing Pokemon.

“Hush,” Cocoa hissed, putting her finger to her lips and making her long brown pigtails and her harlequin skirt twirl around. “I think we have a new one.”

“<Oh great,>” Lopa the Lopunny said sarcastically. “<Wonderful timing for that.>”

Deciding to try boring the new writer away, Cocoa put her hands on her hips and announced, “We’ll keep practicing our dance routine then. We’re a’going to be challenging Morty soon, so we need to be in top condition. Even if it’s repetitive, practice makes perfect!”

Glomper the Feraligator clapped his hands together and posed like a rock star. “<Practice makes perfect!>”

“Beep bop?” Qwerty the Unown asked. Nobody could ever understand the question mark Pokemon.

“Morty teaches his Pokemon the Dark-type dances… so we need a waltz!” She picked out a song on her computer, then organized her team into practice.

They carried on for some time, the local Bugs occasionally coming by to watch and applaud. They were really quite good, despite having dawdled on the Gym trail for some time. However, no matter how repetitive their practice got, the new writer didn’t seem inclined to leave them be. Then a Whismur crept up on them. She tapped the computer keyboard, setting the music program to shuffle. The next song that popped up was ‘The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything’.

Cocoa stopped her waltz practice and stared at the Whismur. “Hey, what are you doing here? I don’t remember ever seeing a Pokemon like you in this Park.”

“<Actually, I don’t remember ever being here either,>” the Whismur mumbled. She hopped away.

“That is so lame,” Cocoa said, shaking her head. “Here we were looking for a plothole to investigate and one pops up with a brand new writer watching us. Now we’re never going to find the 4Kids Censors.”

“<Um, the writer’s still paying attention to us,>” Glomper pointed out, twisting his top hat around.

“And… oops.” She looked around warily for a full minute. They had to investigate the Fourth Wall in total stealth, without any writers around to call on the censors. Or to stop them in their tracks with a plot wall. Or… wait, was the writer following her thoughts? That was different… and really creepy.

On the edge of the meadow, a Heracross came running along. He bashed his shoulder into a tree, knocking down a Noctowl that had been asleep. It woke up, furious, and chased the Heracross back into the trees. “<I pity da foooool!>”

“Okay, that was random,” Cocoa said. “Well I’m hungry now. Let’s go get some lunch.”

The group of four went to a restaurant in Goldenrod and had lunch: a salad for Lopa, a bunch of hot dogs for Glomper, and a meatball sub for Cocoa. She paid for the meal, but then the waiter stopped her from leaving. “Miss Cocoa, I have a message from your father.”

“You do? How do you know my Dad?”

“We were both aliens to this dimension and we have ways of keeping in contact. But first, did you see anything random today?”

“Random? Yeah, I saw a Heracross smash into a tree and there was a Whismur in National Park.”

“Good, you’ve got a compatible writer. Now, my name is Jacques Pomme. I came here for a quiet retreat after solving some trouble years ago. But now another trouble is stirring in the multiverse.”

“Sounds like a new plotline starting…” her mind brought up a question. “Multiverse?”

“Yes. Many worlds are in danger of a plan from Team Rocket.”

“The candy guys?”

Jacques as quiet for a moment, then said, “Many worlds are mirrors of each other. People in this world will do other things in other worlds, if they have a mirror self. This is one of the gentler worlds.”

Cocoa nodded. “Yeah, Dad told me that before he left.”

“Silver and I came from a much tougher world. And this Team Rocket comes from yet another; they wish to conquer other worlds, perhaps with even more ambitious aims to come. A group of us across certain worlds have decided to send in young heroes to counter their plans. We fear for the safety of the Fourth Wall.” He pushed a strand of black hair out of his eyes. “If we were to go ourselves, they would know immediately and take action against us. We need to send in those they don’t know. Silver wanted you to go on this quest.”

“So I can go talk to him?” That prospect got her interest more than the quest, although just barely.

“You might run into him. You might run into me again, we can’t be sure. You have Qwerty, who is known for being… fickle.” He glanced around the outdoor restaurant. “Although I will miss a place where everyone tips well.

“Meeeeeeeeeep!” the Unown squawked.

“This is a dangerous proposition, but will you go?”

She nodded. “If Dad asked me to, then I will.”

Jacques nodded. “Very well, I’ll let him know. You will find yourself on the way to meet the other young heroes, and more information on the most dangerous version of Rocket. Good luck to you. Qwerty, please use a current rift to leave. We don’t want to run into the trouble you caused during our quest.”

Qwerty hissed.

“Just one thing,” Cocoa asked, taking one of the points of her hat and twiddling with it. “Will the Censors be able to find me?”

“4Kids won’t be able to track you once you leave the world they control. However, there may be other Censors in other worlds, so keep your eyes and ears open. Speaking of them, you’ll want to leave soon. I am. You may have a new writer, but they’ll pounce the moment they take notice.”

“Right. Thanks Jacques! Qwerty, find us a plothole rift!”

The question Unown darted away from the restaurant, causing Cocoa to recall her other two and race after it. Calling apologies to everyone Qwerty ran into, she followed it to a street corner. There seemed to be nothing there, but it stopped and began screeching in an awful staticy fashion. Then a simple ring of light appeared on the ground. “Beep!” it called proudly.

“So that’s a rift? Kinda unspectacular. All well, here we go.” She grabbed Qwerty and jumped into the ring of light.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Lati and Matt in the same world, I find that a bit ironic since I was saying to Mattman how I think Lati and Matt would make good friends. Anyways… I shall make a nice visual of this world.))

.:- Lati “Latimer” Ketchum -:.
In the world of Beauty and Grace

Clear blue skies with the sun brightly shining down, fresh clean air blew through the plants that sprouted from the ground gently. A forest area untouched, disturbed by society and progress. The chirping birds sang peacefully and the forest filled with pokemon life all happily enjoying the golden rays of light from above. Natural beauty, a sense of gracefulness just being here one could feel it around them. Lati looked around him, at the breathtaking site.

“Wow this place” the word came out with awe expression written all over his face. His yellow eyes scanned the area that radiated such gorgeousness. “They just have to see this…”

The half pokemon being moved his bag so that he could reach into it the side compartment and removed three pokeballs. As he began to release the pokemon inside he suddenly began fumble the round orbs and the fell to the ground silently... “Pi pi” Chuchu shook her head disappointedly as the display of clumsiness.

“Yeah, I know I need to work on that…” Lati scratched the side of his head before kneeling down to pick up the pokeballs. Getting the first one he patted the dirt off of it. He wasn’t really concern about it being damage when dropped since the soft and elastic material it was made of made it impossible to do so even if someone stepped on it. Doing the same to second one he reached from the third one noticing a pair of red eyes staring at him. It seemed to have an air of curiousness about them. “Oh hello little guy don’t be afraid I don’t bite.”

As a bit of irony a Poochyena, the bite pokemon, wandered out from the lush green bushes still staring at him with wide eyes, it was obvious a young pokemon. The gray furred puppy eyes moved to the pokemon. And with a paw it slowly poked it.

“That’s a pokeball, is it the first time for you to see it?” Lati friendly spoke the little pokemon and its eyes sudden bolted back to the human. It still had a rather strange stare. “Huh, what never seen a human before? Though technically I’m only half human... Huh, hey don’t chew on that!” The light skinned boy shouted as he saw the Poochyena gnawing on the pokeball. The moment he did so the little puppy was startled and began running off with the ball in its mouth. “Wait, come back!”

The half pokemon got to his feet and began pursuing the pokemon though the pokemon was swiftly starting to lose him. So he let out his other two Baruki and Bubii, the Tyrogue and Magby.

“Chuchu, Baruki and Bubii, after that Pochiena, it has Sonano’s pokeball” With that said the Pichu leapt off his head zoomed off ahead and Bubii filled with worried for his kidnapped comrade as went speeding off. Baruki had a little less enthusiasm about the whole and rolling his eyes he tried went on with the rescue mission. “Go for it guys you can-” Lati stumble over his own clumsy feet managing not to fall with a little help from his psychic powers. He had to keep running or else he would lose sight of all of his pokemon.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Note: Besides the (obvios) fact that the two of them could like each other, Matt will NOT warm up to anyone in the openning hours of the RPG. Namingly because Matt doesn't really like other humans. In the long run though... anything is possible.

----------------------------------

"To set the record strait, I STILL don't trust it."

<Oh Matt, when will you ever learn.>

A human (Matt) and a pokemon (Powerful, the Feraligatr) are walking through a quiet woodland area. It is filled with flowers, trees, and beuty as far as the eyes can see.

So of course, it would be left to someone as crazy as Matt to hate it. Well, maybe "insane" is a better word.

"I mean, come on, there must be SOMEthing about this place. Hostile natives - if there are any at all, that is - killer plants, deadly wild pokemon... SOMETHING must be wrong." Inside, Matt was enjoying the peace. He had never had that sort of peace: well, he couldn't ever remember it.

Suddenly, he heard a voice that said: "Chuchu, Baruki and Bubii, after that Pochiena, it has Sonano’s pokeball”

Matt looked over at the ensuring madness. A girl with three baby pokemon all wearing assorted scarfs were following a Poochyena holding a pokeball in it's mouth. He then pulled out his scanner and scanned the girl.

"Name: Lati. Pokemon: Wynaut, Pichu, Tyrouge, Magby. Not to powerful..." Just as he was about to close the scanner, he noticed somewhat of an odity... a bit of code he only had seen once before. "This Lati is half-pokemon? Scan as a pokemon!" After a few seconds, the results came up. "Half-Latias... would have figured, with a name like that. Powerful, retrieve that pokemon for the girl."

The Feraligatr stood up. <Sure.> It readied itself for a charge...

-------------------

Innerflame: 2 things of note:

1) The Poocheyena will drop the pokeball and run: My Feraligatr has Intimidate for an ability. Lati however... have fun with the introductions.

2) You are free to handle introductions. My characture should come off as intimidating.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
::Jayla Maple::
In The Uniworld

Dimension travel had been a rather... unpleasant experience for Jayla. Everything seemed to whiz past her in a blinding light, and her eyes couldn't process anything as her body was forcibly thrust into another world. Eventually, Jay shut her eyes tightly, willing everything to stop.

And thankfully, that came only a few seconds after she asked it. Her body stopped suddenly, and Jayla whipped forward rather comically, before appearing in a new place standing on two feet.

"Ugh, now I understand why people hate whiplash," Jay muttered as she held her head. She just stood there for a few minutes, taking deep breaths and calming her heart rate.

"Okay... I'm in a new world," she said to herself. "But what do I do?"

After hearing no response from anywhere, Jayla sighed, and picked a Pokeball off her belt, "Swellow, I choose you!"

She tossed the ball into the air, letting it open and release the bird Pokemon in a burst of red energy: "Swellow!" it cried. The bird Pokemon blinked at its surroundings, and then circled around, flapping up in front of Jayla: "Swellow, swell!" it cried, clearly confused.

"I know you must be confused, but I can't really help shed light on anything," Jay sighed. "Just fly up and see if you can locate a city around here."

"Swellow!" the bird cried, flapping its wings and shooting up like a torpedo. Jay watched her Pokemon fly overhead, circle around, and come down. It nodded to her, letting Jay know that there was, indeed, a city closeby.

"Lead the way, and stay alert for any Rockets," Jay ordered. Swellow obeyed, leading Jayla westward. Eventually, the two of them entered a very, very well known city: Goldenrod.

"I guess we ended up in Johto for some reason," Jayla sighed, pulling out Swellow's Pokeball again. "At least I kind of know where we are now. Okay Swellow, return!"

As soon as the Pokeball was reattached to Jay's belt, she walked forward, putting on a stoic face. Strangely enough, when she was well into the city, the people around her had very similar stoic faces. It was unsettling, how similar everyone looked, walked, and expressed themselves. Jayla soon realized, she was sticking out like a sore thumb.

"Crap," she muttered to herself, avoiding the looks she was getting as she made her way towards the Pokemon Center. She needed to have Fireheart checked on before she did anything else, as well as her other Pokemon. None of them had seen the healing graces of a Nurse Joy for years, and definitely needed a check up.

Jayla entered the Pokemon Center, looking around wearily. She could feel eyes lock onto her like she was some sort of magnet as she walked up to the counter.

"What can I do for you?" Nurse Joy asked, her voice dull rather than happy. Suddenly, Jayla didn't feel so good about giving her Pokemon over to the Nurse. Something was very wrong....

"Yeah... I need my team looked at," Jay said apprehensively, handing Nurse Joy a couple of Pokeballs at a time. Joy nodded, and proceeded to take them to the back. Jalya let out another sigh, and went to sit in the waiting area. Again, all eyes turned to her as she sat, hunched over, and rummaged through her bag for a snack.

"Why are you dressed so weird?" a voice whispered into Jayla's ear. Jay blinked, but didn't look at the kid next to her. She continued to go through her stuff, pulling out a bar of chocolate.

"Can you understand me?" the kid asked, wondering why Jay hadn't answered.

Yes I can understand you, I just don't trust you... or any of your little staring friends, Jay growled in her mind. However, the kid didn't know that, and continued to bombard Jayla with stupid questions.

"My name is Jayla. Yes, I don't come from around here. Yes, I am a trainer. And yes, I can understand you. As for the clothing, I'm gonna have to ask, what the hell? Its everyone else in this goddamn city that looks strange to me!" she yelled all at once. The kid next to her let out a sound akin to a whimper, and backed off. When Jay looked up at the surrounding people, they averted their glances. "Idiots," she muttered.

"Ma'am, your Pokemon are ready," Joy called from the counter. Jayla continued to sputter out incoherent curses as she took her Pokemon, and left the Center.

"Good for nothing little kid," she finished as she walked aimlessly around town. An hour passed, and nothing of interest came up. Just the same, staring, robotic faces.

"That her?" a voice suddenly asked. Jayla whipped around to see the kid she'd yelled at, nodding to an older man.... an older man with a very familiar red "R" plastered on his shirt.

"Girl, I don't know what you think you're doing, but I hope you know what you're in for. It's rehabilitation for you!" the Rocket yelled, stalking up to Jay with a stern face.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere. If anyone needs to be rehabilitated, its this damn city!"

"That's the kind of speech we don't like in the Uniworld. I don't know what made you think you're an 'individual,' but that's going to stop. Now," the Rocket continued, pulling a Pokeball off his belt. "Come with me easily and you won't get hurt."

Jayla pulled out her own Pokeball, getting into a battle stance, "Screw you. I'm not going to wherever you take me. And geography check idiot, this is Goldenrod City... not Uni-whatever."

"Y-you," the Rocket fumed. He picked a walkie-talkie off the other side of his belt, and spoke into it clearly: "Requesting back up. We have a Code 6 on the loose."

"Code 6?" Jay asked, but then shook her head. "Oh what am I waiting for. Umbreon, let's do this! Confuse Ray! Get us out of here!"

The cat Pokemon appeared a moment later, glistening in the pale sunlight, "Umbreon!"

The rings on its head glowed a dark purple color, as did its eyes. The Rocket stared at the Pokemon, mesmerized, and then blinked and shook his head. Moments later, more Rockets came running down the street, "A Code 6? Is it her?"

"No!" the Rocket snarled. The kid next to him blinked, but his confused face soon turned to horrified as the Rocket turned on him, "It was this kid! He's not from this dimension!"

"Convincing disguise, but it didn't work did it?" another Rocket sneered.

The boy looked on, horrified and spluttering out words in his defense, but the Rockets payed him no heed as they cuffed the poor boy, and lead him away to who-knows-where.

A couple more Rockets walked up to Jay a moment later, inspecting her closely, "I think she may have seen or been told too much from this kid. Better take her into Rehab just in case. Can't have another person stepping out of line."

Jay cursed her luck, but followed the Rockets back to a truck without a fight. Both her and the kid were put in the back of the truck, along with Jay's Umbreon. The car started, and rumbled away, leaving Jayla to wonder where she was headed.

"Y-you're from another dimension?" the kid asked suddenly, his voice hushed. Jayla looked at him her eyes cold, and nodded. "T-tell them so I can go home," the kid continued, clearly horrified just by Jay's presence. "I need to get back so I can g-get to school."

"I don't associate with robots," Jay snarled, turning away from the kid and to her Umbreon. "Sorry boy, I guess that was all in vein. I suppose you're wondering what's going on... and I guess I kind of am too. I wish I understood what I was supposed to be doing."

"Umbreon," it replied, curling up beside Jayla.

Soon enough, the truck stopped, and the back door opened, revealing a large, metallic building. The glare of the sun from the iron nearly blinded Jay, but she shielded her eyes.

"Put your Pokemon away girl," a Rocket growled. Jay obeyed rather grudgingly, muttering an insult to the man as she passed him and entered the building.

"Sleep tight girl. Tomorrow, you're rehab begins," the Rocket said, throwing her into a cell. The kid was thrown into another cell across from Jayla even more violently.

"Rehab?" Jayla asked, fearing for what that might mean.

pokemaster001

ok, here goes. It's time to put my guy to the test

Nick saw reality getting fuzzy and changing, except for his pokemon and himself. He vaguely could see the woman get up and vaguely hear her say "You'll see me again, count on it." Nick was getting disoriented from the changing scenery so he closed his eyes, and was still getting disoriented by his other senses. When it seemed everything settled in one dimension, he opened his eyes, the small area he saw had more life in it than he had seen in the destroyed world he lived in for years, it was exciting being surrounded by plants and pokemon again, but he didn't have time to enjoy it for long. A Quilava started rushing at them and it looked like it was preparing a Flame Wheel. Nick didn't waste time wondering why it was so violent towards him, he called out to his pokemon "Gliscor, prepare with a Swords Dance, Lanturn, a Signal Beam, Exploud, Stomp!"

Nick was happy about this, it was a great way to start out seeing other dimensions, fighting against a wild pokemon. But that changed when the Quilava seemed to shake off the other pokemon's attacks and attacked Exploud with an extremely strong looking Flame Wheel.
Gliscor was aggrivated by this and attacked with an Earthquake that had all her energy in it.
The Quilava was caught off guard by this, but not too damaged, and turned towards Gliscor and sent a powerful Flamethrower her way.
Gliscor was clearly suffering from it, so before it was finished Nick withdrew Gliscor. The Quilava was suprised that it's target vanished out of thin air, and even more suprised when a human jumped on it's back and started punching it until it fell to the ground.

"Thanks for saving me, I'm new here and it seems my pokemon were much weaker than that Quilava" Nick said to the person, a relatively short man with wild hair. The man simply kept smashing the Quilava to make sure he killed it. When he was done with that, he saw Nick's Exploud lying on the ground and started running over to it, Nick returned Exploud to avoid any more chaos. When the man noticed the pokemon was gone, he turned towards Nick and ran at him instead, readying a punch. Nick knocked the punch out of the way and delivered a swift uppercut to the jaw, clearly this man wan't trained in martial arts, although his body was very strong. "Come on Lanturn, let's get out of here before it get's crazier." Nick said, returning the pokemon to her pokeball and running away as quickly as he could.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I guess I’ll be bunnying Matt and Powerful a bit. Oh so you know Lati can understand pokemon too but his has a limit.
________

.:- Latimer 'Lati' Ketchum -:.
In the world of Beauty and Grace

The Poochyena was really speeding off turning its head to looks at its pursuers. As it looked forward again it abruptly stopped. In front of him stood a tall light blue Feraligatr with dark blue spikes instead the normal red one. The fur on the canine stood on its end as the pokemon glared down at him. The gray pokemon was frozen in fear in front of intimidating gator though it wasn’t the only one; the Pichu, Tyrogue and Magby stopped and were keeping their distance. Then a menacing growl sent the panic and the pokeball dropped from its and it ran off into a different direction. Though it wasn’t over the three baby pokemon were nervous and they didn’t know what that pokemon would do.

<Chuchu… do you think we can take it?> Bubii whispered the Pichu next he didn’t move or move his eyes away from the giant blue pokemon. <We have to get back Sonano…>

<I don’t know he’s fully evolve, about… 7 times my height and incredibly power > Chuchu responded her back was arched back and jolts sparked off her light pink cheeks.

<Oh stop your whining we fought bigger and more powerful opponents, this one is no different.> Baruki punched his hand before the fighting type glare right back at him. <You know what they say; the bigger they are the harder they fall...> After that the Tyrogue stood and a fight stance.

<Grr, you’re so annoying this isn’t about fighting, it’s about this about getting Sonano!> The Magby angry glance over to his humanoid teammate.

<Says the one that always losing to me. If you spent less time without that friendship crap maybe you’ll be stronger.> The two turned toward each other began the glint at one another as fight between the two of them was about to break out.

<Guys not the time, he’s approaching> Chuchu informed them and they turned back to him. The loud thump of the Feraligatr’s footstep shook the ground and the three small pokemon stood ready to fight. The big jaw pokemon stopped looking down at the pokeball. It began to reach for it Lati suddenly came sliding in front of him, grabbing the ball and rolling off to the side.

“Lookie, I got Sonano from the scary Ordairu.” He stood up holding up the spherical device with a rather cheerful. Taking a few steps away he tripped and fell on his butt. “I’m okay.” An anime sweat drop appeared on all of them.

<Such a carefree kid> The pokemon that towered over Lati spoke in a grumbly tone of voice. He looked over at the innocent wide-eyed kid. The kids golden eyes stared straight at him then suddenly a big grin come on his face and he stood up.

“Oh I see” the long haired boy moved closer, “Shiny Ordairu was helping us get back my pokeball. Thank you very much.” The Feraligatr looked a bit confused, or surprised that this kid wasn’t trembling in shoes like his pokemon over there. Was he really be so blissfully innocent that he couldn’t tell when something is dangerous? (The answer to that yes, yes he is.) “Sonano, this big fellow saved you being carried off by that Pochiena.”

From the light Wynaut came out with a smile on her face as always. It looked up at the gigantic gator looking at her and though you couldn’t tell by her face, she was also intimidated at the sight of it. Quickly the little blue pokemon took shelter behind her trainer’s legs. Cocking his head to a side as he looked curiously, it was strange to see her of all his pokemon to not go up and hug a new pokemon.

“As intimidating as ever I see, Powerful” A brown hair boy walked up and he looked almost Lati’s ages, if he actually looked sixteen with green-blue with a very scary look to match the Shiny Feraligatr’s. He didn’t say anything to Lati however; he did give him a stare.

“Your this Ordairu trainer, aren’t you? You guys look alike!” He was referring the intimidating aura they bother radiated. “My name is-”

“Lati” he finished his sentence and a surprised look was planted on the yellow-eyed boy’s face, “Girl with a bunch baby pokemon.”

“Ga-girl!” Lati screamed out with a new sad and upset expression, “I’m not a girl, I’m not a girl at all how can you confuse me to be a girl, I look nothing like a girl! I know I’m short for a boy but that doesn’t make me a girl, I’m a boy, a boooyyy!”

As some point of his disbelief of being mistaken for a girl he had grabbed the boy’s white t-shirt and began shaking him back and forth, which he obviously wasn’t expecting to happen. Giving his hands a good smack to get him to let go he took a few steps away from the crazy short boy. Lati looked down still unhappy about incorrect statement the guy had said about him.

“I’m... a boy… intimidating 15 years old Matt, with fully evolve pokemon and… ah” he gasped putting his hand over his mouth. He clammed up suddenly and looked away from Matt. The look on his face was as if he had seen something that he shouldn’t have. “Sorry I shouldn’t have... done that. Very rude on my part... By the way Lati is just my nickname my real name is Latimer, Latimer Ketchum. So want to be friends?” He said with as much pep as possible.
________

1. Yes I mention it Lati does reckless things because he doesn’t understand death like most of his world.

2. I bunny them and if you want me to change anything I would be more than happy to do so that your character is more in character.

3. Feel free to bunny Lati, if you like. Just remember he’s innocent and friendly, brave yet reckless. If you have any doubts just send a PM or VM which ever suits you best. You can also just send me the dialect and I’ll write how Lati will respond to it.

4. Also, yes I’m so copying Mattman... deal with it.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Cocoa Reynes
in the
World o’RAGE!

Cocoa opened her eyes and saw a blur of Unown symbols. It was rather like spinning in place while wearing inline skates. Just as she made out the phrase ‘dodongo dislikes smoke’, the letters evaporated, leaving her in a green vine-littered wilderness. And tree-littered. And ash-littered. And rock-littered. In fact, the whole area was filled with broken debris. What trees and bushes remained were battered and twisted, as if they merely survived the world around them.

“Oh dear,” she said, looking around. “I hope I didn’t make this mess. Qwerty, did you do something?”

When she released the Unown from her grasp, she saw that its single eye was closed

“Right, just take a nap when I might need a guide. That’s not reassuring.”

There was a flash of light by her belt. Glomper appeared and glomped onto her. “<I’m awake!>” The Feraligator looked around, then released her. “<Somebody needs to be punished for making a mess.>”

Cocoa hugged him back, shifting her computer bag aside. “Thanks Glomper. Okay, let’s find a town. We can go to a Pokecenter and ask for information.” She took a few steps and paused. “Wait, the worlds are all different. I wonder what the Nurse Joy would know here. Or if there is a Nurse Joy. Maybe there’ll be a Nurse Hope.”

“<Maybe they have a Nurse Peace,>” Glomper added. While she couldn’t understand him, he always joined in on her musings.

She went back to walking and looking for a path. “There could be a Nurse… OW!” She shrieked as she gripped a shredded tree and got a splinter in her finger.

“<Did you stub your toe?>” Glomper asked, worried.

Turning her hand around, she saw a small bit of wood sticking out of her middle finger. It hurt enough to throb and bleed a small amount. “The tree hurt m-me,” she stammered, crying a bit. “I didn’t do anything to you, tree. You’re not even a full tree.”

The tree didn’t respond. It had been dead for several minutes now.

Glomper hugged her again. “<I dunno what to do, so I’ll hug you.>”

“Ow ow ow,” Cocoa grumbled, trying to think, but the only amount of pain she was used to was the occasional stubbed toe and sore muscle. “It’s too small, ow, to dig out.”

A telepathic thought broadcast near them. ‘BOOM, headshot! Hahaha!’ A Girafarig hopped into the area, looking gleeful. Although she only had short fur, it was still filled with sticky seeds, dirt, and bits of stuff. She soon turned both heads on Cocoa and snorted. ‘Whoa, freaky costume you got, girl.’

“It’s my dance costume, ow,” she replied, only to flinch as she reflexively moved her fingers. A small bead of red was there now. “Why’s that tree got to be mad at me?”

The Girafarig rolled her eyes. ‘It’s just a splinter, geez. Hey, wait a minute…’ she stepped closer and looked curiously at the crying girl.

“<Do you know what to do with a splinter?>” Glomper asked. “<I don’t see her cry much; I don’t like seeing her cry.>”

‘And you’re weird too! This is too funny. Hang on, this is simple as pie.’ She tossed her head and whinnied, summoning a sparkling white energy around Cocoa’s hand. When it was gone, so was the splinter, the blood, and the pain.

Cocoa looked at her hand, the same as it had been before. “Wow. Thank you so much, Girafarig. You’re so kind.” She hugged the Pokemon’s long neck.

“<Yay!>” Glomper joined the hug too.

‘Hey, cut it out.’ The Girafarig stamped her foot as they both stepped back. ‘No need to get all mushy-mushy over a cheap cub’s trick. But dang, you are so not like a human.’

“I’m not?” Cocoa asked, confused. “But I am a human.”

‘Not like any I’ve ever encountered.’

“Well I’m not from this world. We’re a Pokemon dance crew on a quest to save the multiverse from some corrupted candy makers. We’re going to find other heroes and maybe even see the Fourth Wall.”

The Girafarig stared at her, then laughed loudly. ‘Oh my gosh, you really do think that when your toothy dance partner would get beaten up by an egg. That’s just about the craziest thing I’ve ever heard.’

“Well it’s true,” Cocoa insisted, crossing her arms over her chest. “I’ve done stories about the consequences of lying, so I wouldn’t lie.”

She reared up, making her tail head chatter toothily. ‘Wow. Just wow. Hey, you made my day infinitely more amusing. I know! I’ll take you to Kazzie. He knows everything that ever was and ever will be. If you’re… snicker… saving the multiverse, he’ll be able to tell you a lot of good information.’

“Really?” Cocoa asked, her eyes sparkling. “That’d be wonderful! Thank you so much; you’re a big help.”

The Girafarig turned around, still laughing. ‘Wait till you meet Kazzie. Then you can decide if I’m a big help or not. Come on, this way!’ She pranced through the broken wilderness, pleased with the deviousness of her plan.

“Okay!” Cocoa followed after with Glomper, whistling happily. Still sleeping, Qwerty followed behind them.

fishsaidfish

INTERWEB MONSTA!!!!
“Flan” Johnson

The dark cloaked figure entered the room...

"So your the one who sent the text" Flan said with concern with her voice. The cloaked man just kept walking as close as possible to Flannery and then after about 5 secs of awkward silence, he said quietly "...Yes."

Last night, she received a text on her orange phone about meeting someone at the empty storage werehouse right outside of lavaridge town. Just because of curiousity, she decide it was worth a shot.

"Soooo.... what exactly do you want?" Flannery asked awkwardly. This guy was apparently not a talker. "I want your phone..." He stated as he put his hand in his pocket revealing the ultra ball in his hands. Flannery gulped, but stood her ground. "Probably yet another government spy..." she thought to herself as she looked at all of her pokemon on her belt. "I will never give up my phone. If I did all the people I care and love would be hurt. No way am I letting a Team Rocket grunt like you get my phone!" Flan exclaimed with disdain in her voice.

"Good..." The person muttered while he put his ultra ball away. "That was a test to see if you were indeed... the one... I was looking for."

Flannery turned her head side to side in confusion. "What do you mean the one. It means no sense. I'm just an average trainer." Her face showed fierceness. Maybe the grunt was playing tricks. Perhaps he wasn't. What Flan did know was that this person was strange.

"I'll get to the point, your phone can make you travel to alternate reality's. Some good some bad. Just dial 000-333-9999. I'll show you." The mysterious cloaked figure said as he grabbed the same ultra ball again.

Flan followed the guys orders, not because she trusted the guy, but because of curiosity. She grabbed the orange phone and dialed the numbers.

"I'll be monitoring you. Don't screw up!" He stated as Flannery replied "WHAT the heck are you talking about!!!" in an angry tone. Suddenly static was heard on the other end. "Rule number: 11, don't die" he yelled as the port sucked Flan into the vortex of dimension travel.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
No comments from me. Innerflame and I have concocted a plan... unfortunately, it doesn't involve copius ammounts of cookies.

-------------------

(This kid's like a baby! I know 3 year olds from where I live who are more mature that he... I mean him.) Matt mused to himself. (Still, now I'm CERTAIN that this kid isn't in team rocket. As if him having only baby pokemon wasn't enough...)

Meanwhile, Lati was jawing on and on about his life, his family, what he's done, and candy. Matt doesn't know why she seemed to talk about candy: and even worse, this kid doesn't seem to understand death, or other sereous thing. He didn't have a care in the world... which means he's on a downhill track towards disaster.

Suddenly, Matt heard a noise. Apperently, Lati didn't hear it (or didn't care), and thus wouldn't have noticed a quick sideways glance from Matt.

"Watch out!" Matt grabbed Lati, and jumped out of the way. A split second later, a large rock came from out of nowhere, and would have crushed them. Fortunately, their pokemon were stored in their pokeballs, safely away.

<Who do you think you are, you pesky humans! Get away from my teritory!> A very large Agron burst out of the woods and prepaired another Rock Throw.

"Get out of here, I'll handle grumpy here!" Matt yelled to Lati. "Go, Scatman!" The grassy gecko appeared, and instantly took to a battling position. "Attack pattern 8!"

-----------------------

Take it from here, Innerflame.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Jayla Maple
In The Uniworld

Jayla awoke the next morning with a groan. There had been no bed to sleep on, and so, all of her muscles were stiff from sleeping awkwardly. To say her rest had been restful at all would be an overstatement. Jay was constantly waking up from every shuffling footstep, grumble, or cry of a Pokemon around her, her paranoia once again getting the best of her.

"I don't like this," Jayla muttered as she sat up, and stretched her back until it cracked in satisfaction.

"Like any of the rest of us do!" a voice yelled from down the hall.

"None of your business idiot!" Jayla yelled back. A round of cursing and other things chorused among the prisoners, and Jay rolled her eyes. Everyone was being immature and stupid.

She then noticed the kid from yesterday, sitting in his cell politely. His face was set in a deep frown, but other than that he seemed okay. How? Jay would never know. Perhaps he still didn't know what he was in for... but then again, neither did Jayla.

"Yo kid," she said. The kid glanced at her, but said nothing over the yelling. His eyes were colder than stones. Jay crossed her arms, unfazed. "Oh, stop being such a drama queen. You're stuck here. Get over it. You don't see me complaining."

"You're not getting rehabilitated in your own world!" the boy snapped back.

"Kid, where I come from, rehabilitation doesn't exist except for therapy for war heroes! You should feel lucky you have a big city to run around in, but you and the rest of these people don't give a damn about anything!" Jayla countered. "Ungrateful kid."

"First of all," the kid said. "I have a name. It's Ryu. And secondly, I'm extremely grateful for where I live. If it weren't for Team Rocket, we'd be suffering greatly."

"You don't call this suffering?" Jayla shot back to the kid now known as Ryu. The two glared at each other from their cells, but were cut off by a loud roar from down the hall.

"Garchomp!" the huge Pokemon roared as a Team Rocket member appeared from behind it.

"Keep it down you trash!" the Rocket yelled. "Or I'll have Garchomp kick your little butts!"

"I'd like to see it try," Jayla yelled.

Gasps sounded from the surrounding cells, but Jay was confident in her own battle skills. This Rocket... probably had little experience. It was more likely that the Garchomp was given to him as a promotion.

"What did you say, little girl?" the Rocket said, stalking up to Jayla's cell. Jay stood up, and walked to the bars defiantly.

"You heard me," she said. "I could beat you blindfolded."

"You'll regret that," the Rocket said as he opened the gate. "You'll be the example for the training session today. All of you garbage! You have ten minutes to get ready and be at the stadium for the first demonstration in your rehabilitation!"

The Rocket ushered Jayla out of the cell, cuffing her hands and pulling her along like she was a slave. Jay let out something akin to a Arcanine's growl, but the man merely ignored her as he pressed the unlock button on the gates to all the cells.

"She's going to get destroyed," one of them snickered. "This should be fun."

Yes, this should be real fun, Jay thought as she spat at the kid's feet. The kid looked at her, his eyes ablaze with fury. Jayla did nothing but stare at him defiantly until she was jerked forward rather violently by the Rocket.

She was lead up to a huge stadium and then uncuffed. She moved her hands freely for a few moments, and then glared at the Rocket and his Garchomp, "I'll have you know, no one has ever lost to me. I'll make sure you experience the pain of loss like you've never felt before."

"Doubt you could understand what real loss feels like. You're just as brainwashed as the rest of the scumbags in this world."

The Rocket smirked, and walked to the other side of the field, keeping his Garchomp out. Jay reached back to her belt, finding that all five of her Pokeballs were still there....

"Vibrara, I choose you!" she said, releasing a buglike dragon.

"Vibrara!" it cried as it took to the skies.

Kids from all over started to file into the stadium, filling the place with grim expressions. Suddenly, an announcement sounded over the loudspeakers, making Jayla plug her ears dramatically:

"As you can see scumbags, this is what we do to people who are as out of line as this girl. We break there spirit, as we will break yours back into submission. Let this be a lesson to all of you not to step out of line ever again."

Jay gagged, disgusted as the kids nodded in the audience. She didn't waste another moment in attacking: "Vibrara, use Dragonbreath! Give it everything you've got!"

Vibrara let out a long stream of green flames towards the much bigger Garchomp, hitting it before it could move. To the Rocket's surprise, it was sent flying backwards into the wall.

"What?" he exclaimed. "No Pokemon can knock down my Garchomp and get away with it! Garchomp, get up and hit it with a Flamethrower!"

"GaaaaarCHOMP!" it cried, letting loose a stream of flames about three times as big as Vibrara's.

"Use your Sandstorm Vibrara!" Jayla said, thinking quickly. Vibrara flapped its wings fast, creating a vortex of dirt, dust, and sand that stopped the Flamethrower in its tracks. Unfortunately, Garchomp didn't seem fazed at all by the storm, and neither did it's trainer.

"Garchomp is a ground type. Sandstorm isn't going to do anything to it except help it out! Garchomp, get up close and use Dragon Claw!" the Rocket ordered. The sharklike dragon rushed forward at blinding speeds, appearing behind Vibrara in a matter of seconds and slashing it with a huge amount of force.

"Vibrara! No!" Jay cried, watching as it fell to the ground, bringing the Sandstorm to a complete halt.

The Rocket laughed rather evilly, and then said, "Now get it with Earthquake. Show it no mercy!"

"Wait, wait!" Jay cried. "But Vibrara can't even fight anymore. Stop!"

But Garchomp stomped the floor violently, causing a tremor like nothing Jay had ever felt before. Vibrara let out a cry of pain as the attack hit it with full force.

If only you could fly right now, Jay thought, panicking at the state of her Pokemon. "Don't give up! Try to rise off the ground! Vibrara!"

Her Pokemon attempted to flap its wings, but Garchomp was fast, and stepped on it to keep it from escaping. "Good," the Rocket sneered. "Now roast that bug."

"Vibrara!" Jayla shouted as Garchomp let out another Flamethrower.

But to everyone's surprise, Vibrara started to glow a shining white color. Jayla blinked in awe as her small bug turned into a much larger, much faster, and much stronger dragon:

"Flygon!" it cried, snapping its eyes open.

"Flygon..." Jay whispered, completely perplexed. "Throw that Garchomp off of you! You can do it!"

Flygon didn't wait another second, and pushed up against Garchomp with newfound strength. Finally, Garchomp lost balance, and Flygon made its escape, quickly taking to the skies, "Fly!"

"Show that Garchomp what real speed is! Use Steel Wing!" Jayla shouted. Flygon flapped its wings, divebombing towards Garchomp with blinding speeds. Its wings glowed as it neared the other dragon, pulsing with power like never before.

Garchomp attempted to dodge the attack, but Flygon was too fast, and swerved to the left as it dived in that direction, gaining a critical direct hit. Garchomp was flung against a wall yet again, and toppled over, unable to fight any more.

"What?!" the Rocket cried. Eventually, he brought out his Pokeball, and returned his Garchomp grudgingly.

"Flygon!" Jayla cried, running up to it.

"Fly!" it responded, crouching down so Jayla could climb atop its back. "Gon!" it continued as it flapped off the ground.

"Sorry, I'd love to stay and kick your butt for longer, but I have a dimension to save. Or, at least, that's what I think I have to do. Oh forget it! Flygon, make an exit! Steel Wing right through the ceiling!"

Before the Rocket could even respond, Jay was already hurtling towards the glass skylight. With another cry from her newly evolved Pokemon, they broke through the top of the building, sending shattered glass raining down on the other prisoners and the Rocket that had been foolish enough to battle her.

"Get us out of here," Jay commanded. "As far as you can, as fast as you can! Towards one of those lights in the distance! Go for that!"

And so Flygon and Jayla took off towards another dimensional portal, unaware of where they were headed.

Unfortunately, about halfway there, Flygon tired, and had to land. Jay didn't complain though, and returned it to take a rest, instead sending out Fireheart for protection.

"Quil?" it asked.

"Just keep your eye out for any more Rockets, though they'll probably be searching the skies and not the forest. Come on, lets keep moving. Its better than sitting in one spot like a Snorlax..."

((OOC: For anyone curious, I planned the evolution on purpose. I wanted Jayla to have a Pokemon connection to both her mom and dad. She started with an Eevee, and now has a Flygon. XD))

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Bill Darius

Bill found himself inside a small cavern. He wondered what kind of world he was in. Suddenly, he found himself choking on the very air that he was breathing, this air felt poisoned. He started to crouch onto the ground, was this the end of this RPG for him? Suddenly a man came up from behind him and started to drag him deeper into the cave. Before he could see any details of the man that was dragging him, Bill blacked out.

When he awoke, Bill found himself inside some sort of tent. He leaned upward and seen that he was in a rocky bumpy floor, the only thing around him was a tent canvas. He lifted himself up, the air around him was a bit more breathable but not by much. He coughed a bit, then staggered out of the tent canvas. Just a bit outside, Bill noticed a group of people gathered around an oxygen tank. He went up to them. One of them looked at Bill and said, "Ah, good you're finally awake."

"Yes, um...where am I?" asked Bill. He was needing to know exactly where he was to see try to mark any dimensional points nearby.

"That gas must've gotten to you worse than we thought," commented a second man nearby. "You are in what was once known as Pewter City. We now taken refuge in here. Mind if I ask why you were so close to the cave entrance. Which town did you come from?"

"I'm from a place too far for you to tell," replied Bill. He thought it best not to mention that he was from a different dimension. "But more importantly, where did you find me?" If he could find where he entered, then he'd know where he was.

"I found you at that cave over there," responded the first man. He pointed toward one of the exits nearby. Bill nodded his head. "You better rest some more, after all, you have many journeys ahead of you, if you wish to continue."

Bill coughed again, signaling that his body agreed that he needed to rest. He suddenly felt himself falling toward the ground. Before he blacked out again, he crawled toward the tent canvas. Then he blacked out once more.

fishsaidfish

INTERWEB MONSTA!!!!
Flan Johnson
In the world of children rulers

KASLURP BAM!!!!

Flannery was flung into the room and landed onto the concrete floor. "Owww!! WHAT THE H*LL WAS THAT- ooh." She started to yell but noticed the mysterious man was no longer was their. Pushing off the ground, Flan stood up and brushed herself off.

"Kai-Chi" she said as she pressed the button on the pokeball.

The Blaziken popped out of the pokeball and started to stretch. He made a low grunt just to make his hatred toward pokeballs obvious to it's trainer. "Kai-Chi! I was only doing it for your safety!" Flan said in an angry tone. Her Blaziken didn't really care however, and he just kept on stretching.

"Listen! I have no idea where we are. This building looks similar to an abandoned warehouse. Perhaps, we're in a different reality. Like that guy was talking about." Let's go somewhere!" she exclaimed to Kai-Chi who just stood up ready to go.

Lavaridge town looked different. The gym was their, but it looked like it hadn't been used for ages. Children ran back and forth screaming frantically as the adults worked frantically ignoring the children. The place was trashed Kids throwing around Lava Cookies at each other. It was not a pretty site.

Kai-Chi looked pretty infuriated and so was Flan. Her face was all red with anger from her alternate hometown. It was pitiful. Instinctively, she pulled out her phone and looked at the screen. No service. She sighed, and then started to put her phone away. How pitiful was this place. Out of nowhere, a tiny 12 year old yelled at Flan, “HEY YOU! Get back to working in the warehouse!” Kai-chi and Flan turned around and angrily stared at the kid. Flan angrily replied “why don’t you pick up your trash on the ground so this place doesn’t look like a flippin pig pen!”

Gasps followed from the crowd. The young boy was extremely confused. No one ever dared mock the leader of Lavaridge. The adults also gasped, as well and all became silent. Feeling confidence, Flan repeated what she had previously stated “Yeah! Pick up your own damn trash!”

“Teach that foreigner her lesson” a younger kid also yelled! Suddenly all of the ten towns-children walked behind their leader. Flan whispered to Kai-Chi “Be prepared to fight.” The leader then reached into his backpack and pulled out a poke-ball. “Show them who’s boss Blaziken!” The young kid roared. “KAI-CHI” Flan roared in response.

The two Blaziken’s locked eyes in anger as they awaited their trainer’s orders. Silence followed for about ten seconds as Flan’s mind thought up a strategy. “Blaziken! Use Quick Attack” The young leader yelled. In a blink of an eye, the enemy Blaziken appeared right in front of Kai-Chi and smacked him. “Kai-Chi! Do what you do best!” Flan yelled to Kai-Chi who now had sudden motivation to use an extreme Close Combat. Kai-Chi kept smacking the enemy Blaziken with close up punches to the chest. “Blaziken use Flamethrower!” The enemy kid yelled, but it was no use. Kai-Chi heavy blows were hurting the Blaziken badly.

Suddenly, a burst of flames came out of Kai-Chi’s opponent’s mouth. It hit Kai-Chi smack in the face. Luckily, the hits weren’t very effective, so Kai-Chi just kept up the barrages with a final jab to the face to knock out the opposing Blaziken.

The young trainer called back the Blaziken and then spat in Kai-Chi’s general direction, which made Kai-Chi extremely irritated. The flames in his hand sprouted up to show that he was extremely irritated. Flan ran up to Kai-Chi and hugged him. Kai-chi started to relax a little then looked at his trainer. “You did a great job Kai-Chi!” Flan said while looking up at her Pokémon’s face. When Flan turned to address the little boy, the kid and his gang had disappeared.

Kai-Chi grunted to show his dislike. “Relax a little will you!” Flan replied to the grunt while letting go of his body. She added enthusiastically “Come on! Let’s go talk to the authorities! They can probably give us some answers!”

Kai-Chi watched as Flan started to head to the Pokémon center. He grunted then ran after his trainer.