• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PO Destruction Team

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Hello. I made a team for PO, and it has served me alright: I win half, lost half. Please Rate.

ani135.gif

Jolteon@choice Specs(Flash)
Timid, 252 Spe/252 SpA/ 4 Def
Quick Feet
-Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power(Grass)
-Shadow Ball

My Scout. Jolteon will use Volt Switch to scout out the enemy. Shadow Ball for the Ghosts, and Hidden Power(Grass) to take care of Wishcash, Swampert, Quagsire, etc. who would stall this set. If Jolteon can't escpae, Thunderbolt is my best bet.

8267.Drapion.jpeg

Drapion@Leftovers(Dark Venom)
Careful, 252 HP/252 Spe/ 4 Def
Sniper
-Toxic Spikes
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Taunt

My Toxic Spikes. he shall taunt the foe to avoid set-ups, and set dwn two layers of Toxic Spikes. After that, Crunch and Earthquake will blast away all foes.

Gallade.png

Gallade@Leftovers(Swordsman)
Careful, 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4SpD
Steadfast
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Stone Edge
-Shadow Sneak

My main concern with my team. He is too frail to be able to set up, but I try. Bulk up to, well, bulk up, Stone Edge for the flyers, Drain Punch for healing, and Shadow Sneak for those pesky Ghosts and Psychics

salamence.jpg

Salamence@Life Orb(Air Strike)
Rash, 116 Atk/ 216 SpA/ 176 Spe
Intimidate
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-Brick Break
-Roost

My heavy striker. He hits hard and fast, which I like. The attack I've chosen are to eliminate any enemy that could threaten this team, and Roost for healing.

479water.png

Rotom-W@Choice Scarf(Wash-a-ton)
Modest, 112HP/ 252 SpA/ 144 Spe
Levitate
-Trick
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp

One of my fav sets. I've destroyed many combos with the Trick/Scarf combo. Then, I finish them off with Will-O-Wisp and my attacking moves.

200px-567Archeops.png

Archeops@Expert Belt(Terrordactyl)
Naive, 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4
Defeatist
-Hidden Power(Ice)
-Stone Edge
-EQ
-Hone Claws

The last guy, and most concerned about this one. He's very frail, but I can usually land a hit or two before getting KO'd. His moves are to attack all foes, and Hone Claws to enhance his abilities.

Please Rate and comment, and give advice about Archeops and Gallade. I would love to keep Gallade, but I can drop archeops.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
On archeops (if u decide to keep him) instead of hone claws have an attacking moves for coverage as archeops barely lasts that long in a battle. Which move to replace it with, idk u decide :p

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
And ur only ever gonna flinch if there's a togekiss or jirachi or something. Also, jolteon is already fast and doesn't really need the boost so stick with volt absorb.

KickAsh

halted development
Since this team is OU, I would suggest replacing the Pokemon on it that are UU/LU. Those are Gallade and Archeops. Gallade you said is too frail. The best Psychic type in the metagame right now is Reuniclus, who is anything but frail. Also you seem to need a special sweeper, and Reuniclus can easily fulfill that role.
Replace Archeops because he sucks. Defeatist is one of the worst abilities ever. If you want a Rock/Flying type, you could use Aerodactyl, but Aerodactyl isn't even half as good as it used to be. Instead, ditch that all together and get a Fighting type. Terrakion would work really well, because he has as a Rock typing if you need it, but is also a Fighting type. You would still need to watch out for Scizor though, so consider Lucario or Conkeldurr.
Finally, Salamence is a better mixed attacker than special, by far. Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Flamethrower/Roost is a good set.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
if you chose to keep gallade you a set like this.

Gallade@Leftovers
Careful
240HP/40Att/216Sdef/12Spe
-Bulkup
-Drainpunch
-icepunch
-Stone edge/shadow sneak

This is specially bulky. you can use bulk up to boost it's defense and it's attack. drainpunch is for healing and the others for coverage. and also on jolteon change quickfeet to volt absorb

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
ok. this should help. What sets should I run on the Conkeldurr and Reuniclus?

Last edited: