• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Po..Po.. Pokegods...

Have you had a pokegod?

• OMFG! I always wanted to shout this out! YES!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Of course not, its not everyday you find one.

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Only today a discovered th up side of a ROM...
And Gamesharked some good pokemon, then I discovered... pokegods, first was first Houoh... Easy, then wild sabrinas and kogas, you can see the reason of my game freeze... I got Houoh, the pokegod came to me... I didnt save. All those wonderful pokegods, the support of this game... who else has had a pokegod? Hurry on the poll you only have till 2034!

Last edited:

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
They don't exist, they're just glitched-up pieces of data.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
The key word in this topic is GAMESHARKED.

Thank you, now for everyone else who doesnt know.

Anyway I discovered the pokedex # for Houoh is the same as the national.actually supposed to be the game. Both Kanto and Jhoto pokemon were supposed to be in the game, bu they aborted that. So for the people who dont understand me, 'pokemon over # of 151 are pokegods and some are jhoto pokemon' there.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Thank you, now for everyone else who doesnt know.

Anyway I discovered the pokedex # for Houoh is the same as the national.actually supposed to be the game. Both Kanto and Jhoto pokemon were supposed to be in the game, bu they aborted that. So for the people who dont understand me, 'pokemon over # of 151 are pokegods and some are jhoto pokemon' there.
Yeeeaah...we totally believe you
Really, they are GLITCHES, only that and that only. If you really want to trick use with that stupidity, then give us a screenshot of that.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
By my standards a "pokegod" is a pokemon from advanced gens that shouldn't be there. For example many of the glitch pokemon including .4, a, A, h poke become 2nd gen pokemon. All this "houoh" is, is a glitch. It doesn't matter how it was obtained, it is a glitch. Try trading it to a G/S/C and tell us what it says it is...

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
They aren't called Pokegods. You talk like some silly little kid who thinks they found the ultimate secret, when it really isn't anything special.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Find I will get it's dex entry! Just wait!

Edit: picture 1 http://i13.*******.com/2rdugb8.png weird dex entry it is #250 same as Houoh or Ho-oh

Edit2: Summery of Houohhttp://i14.*******.com/4d658y9.png

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Houou is the japanese name, why would the japanese name be used in the english games? Houou is not Normal/Normal. Where's it's image? You can't leally obtain Houou at level 23. This all points to one thing. Glitch.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Do you expect it to have a image? Fine wait a few min I will get a battle picture. Oh yea, I almost forgot, do you know any glitches with its cry being sing? It has that cry.

Edit: here is the battle picture ane moveset of Houohhttp://i13.*******.com/30ml1c5.pngglitchy yet resonable.Note: I am using a ROM so there is no way to get Houoh in GSC.

Last edited:

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
It isn't anything special it is a glitch. It pokedex entry is just the same as .4s no picture and random garble for the info...

Sammi

Banned
o.o

That looks weird. But this is not Ho-oh. Houoh is the japanese name for Ho-oh. I see... Random pixels. This is like th Pikablu(Marill) glitch thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.