1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

That, or visit a Pokemon Center and get food that way. I think that by this point Satoshi should know how to prepare simple meals on his own without needing a nanny.

anjunajake likes this.
  2. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Unless Go can cook both of them are screwed if they camp overnight. They will totally botch an attempt at making curry

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  3. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

Why not just have Mimey Cook for them?

He does the cleaning around the lab and Deliah's house. And that Yoga Class or whatever a few episodes ago.

Surely, he knows some basic food skills.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I suppose that Barrierd might as well do that since he's Satoshi's caretaker in this series from the look of it. I'm just bothered by the fact that Satoshi always needs someone to do the most basic things for him when he should be capable of cooking and cleaning for himself.

5. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I love how she's the serious one whenever she talks to Go because it makes her seem like a mom type character who tries hard to be patient with her kid. :)

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I like that Koharu acts like the most reasonable and logical character out of the three of them. She's most likely the smartest female cast member that we've ever had considering that she's getting a real education at a real school.

7. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Ugh, no thanks.
    He already has Pikachu, and if he gets Sobble and Grookey, we don't need Mimey hogging up a traveling spot as well. Especially as he never should have been retconned in the first place, it wasn't needed nor did anyone ask for it, or like it.

8. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

He can just rotate Mimey occasionally whenever they camp overnight

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  9. Egakor

Egakor Well-Known Member

10. Kazuniya

Kazuniya Reading some posts

I think the tweet is more like asking the viewers 'what kinds of trainers do you think are waiting for Ash?' rather than hinting he will actually fight a Dragon type trainer. Lance is an obvious candidate since he's a Dragon type user and is participating in the same tournament I guess, but it will take a while for Ash to reach his rank. So there is a possibility Ash could face Lance at some point, but it'll probably take a while considering Ash hasn't even registered for this tourney.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  11. Egakor

Egakor Well-Known Member

I wonder if the girl in Episode 14's PV is related to Milo. Her hair and eyes color are the same as him.

Leonhart likes this.
  12. Jibanyan

Jibanyan Well-Known Member

I think it's Raihan. It would be funny if he skipped the other gyms and went straight to the last one

Spider-Phoenix and CMButch like this.
  13. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

I also think it's Raihan. Anyway, I wonder how will he jump the rank? With just battles or will it be a tournament of 1000+ people? Lmao. Imagine that. I would love that. 1024 people compete.
    Several battles are 1 on 1, then 3 on 3 and on Top 8: 6 on 6.
    As of E4 and Champions returning. I don't know, maybe we will see some not all, tbh. Maybe like 5-6 at best.I think it will be more normal trainers competing with several E4 and maybe Leon and one more Champ and that's it.

14. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Raihan would be cool
    But if Ash battles Lance at some point, they better make it at least a 3v3. I'd love to see Gyarados and Lance's Dragonite battling Ash, but I also wanna see something new.

15. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

I don't know if we'll see older characters appearing, outside of the Champions of the other regions, like Lance, Alder, Cynthia, Diantha, or Steven.

Leonhart likes this.
  16. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I thought that she looked familiar, although Yarrow wasn't my first thought when I saw the preview. Speaking of him though, I really hope he appears soon since he was one of my picks for the main cast before Gou was revealed.

17. BabaVanga

BabaVanga Well-Known Member

It gotta be Raihan. That'd explain the Duraludon merch.
    I don't think Ash should defeat him now though.

18. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I think Ash is strong enough to win but I would like to see him use Dragonite against Raihan while Pikachu takes a break.

janejane6178 and Leonhart like this.
  19. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Kibana appearing soon seems likely, and he's among my favorite Galar Gym Leaders overall, so I'd be excited to see him soon. There's also been foreshadowing for a Duraludon recently from merchandise, so it seems like something that's very plausible in the near future.

BabaVanga likes this.
  20. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

I also think it's Raihan. No reason for it to be an older dragon-type user tbph.

Leonhart likes this.