• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I kinda hope Shane Seeker visits Cerise Laboratories just so Ash can ask Professor Oak to send Noctowl over so Ash can flaunt it. At least someone could come back to his team...

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
I kinda hope Shane Seeker visits Cerise Laboratories just so Ash can ask Professor Oak to send Noctowl over so Ash can flaunt it. At least someone could come back to his team...
Seems like an awful lot of work and hoopla just to bring back one Pokemon. Karabari is such a minor character anyway, and I doubt he'll ever return to begin with.

ShadowForce720

Seems like an awful lot of work and hoopla just to bring back one Pokemon. Karabari is such a minor character anyway, and I doubt he'll ever return to begin with.
Considering how easy it would be for them to write a situation where he comes back, I don’t think him returning can be ruled out if anything he is one of the more minor characters that is more likely to return.

Master Pikachu 11

Heh he wasn’t that memorable of a character to bring back, just a typical COTD that not many would remember. There are far more interesting characters that they can bring back that were memorable

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kawaii Emolga said:
I'm not good with colors "-"
I mean, what color is Koharu's hair?
Burgundy or a darker shade of magenta. Not that I think her hair matters much, but I like its color since it's not quite as unrealistically colored as Suiren's or Mao's hair, but it's still eye-catching.