• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

KirliaToon50

I'm hyped for Project Mew.
He has never done that before. That's extremely OOC for him
Maybe Ash and Goh could visit a contest off-screen with Serena and Chloe, I mean Fanfiction Exist for that, so the idea of Ash and Goh visiting a Contest with Serena in it isn't out of question, I know it's too OOCish for Ash to do a Contest... let alone Serena.

ShadowForce720

Maybe Ash and Goh could visit a contest off-screen with Serena and Chloe, I mean Fanfiction Exist for that, so the idea of Ash and Goh visiting a Contest with Serena in it isn't out of question, I know it's too OOCish for Ash to do a Contest... let alone Serena.
Ash has literally done contest before. As for Serena, the whole reason why she went to Hoenn in the first place was because Palmero suggested she go try doing the Pokémon Contest there as it could help her futher improve.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
What would be the point of that adventure if it happens off-screen? What would we as an audience get out it if it's not actually shown? Instead of the writers giving us tedious fillers set in Kanto, I'd much rather see them write an episode where they have Satoshi and Gou visit a Contest Hall in Houen or Shinou, on-screen.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What would be the point of that adventure if it happens off-screen? What would we as an audience get out it if it's not actually shown? Instead of the writers giving us tedious fillers set in Kanto, I'd much rather see them write an episode where they have Satoshi and Gou visit a Contest Hall in Houen or Shinou, on-screen.
They don't even have to travel far. Kanto has its own contests. There could be one held right in Vermillion City.

charinija

We don't know that. I doubt Koharu will actually find a goal until the end of the series.
Koharu's character development is interesting.

While ignoring Ash when it was just about his school at first, now she likes pokemon more.and now she has more of a friendly personality.

I think Koharu can find something interesting before the series ends.

For me, Koharu character development is one of the best Pokegirls.

I prefer characters like Koharu rather than a silly character like Goh.