• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirliaToon50

Snivy is the best Unova Pokemon ever
when will Pokemon Anime bring back Anime-Exclusive Characters and Locations?
Edit: Who forgets May from Pokemon games? Bring back her in Pokemon Anime but not really a Anime-Exclusive Character.

Mythical-Moonlight

IRL Drizzile
I'll never understand people calling Goh a Psychopath

The Girl who literally beat Ash and mistreated her Psyduck doesn't get called a Psychopath (I love Misty but come on she was really harsh towards Psyduck in the OS)

The Guy who literally treated Chimchar like Dirt and later abandoned him doesn't get called a Psychopath

But the Guy whose shown to be attentive and caring towards all the Pokemon he catches whenever they need him is apparently a Psychopath around these parts

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

The Girl who literally beat Ash and mistreated her Psyduck doesn't get called a Psychopath (I love Misty but come on she was really harsh towards Psyduck in the OS)

The Guy who literally treated Chimchar like Dirt and later abandoned him doesn't get called a Psychopath

But the Guy whose shown to be attentive and caring towards all the Pokemon he catches whenever they need him is apparently a Psychopath around these parts
I never called him Psychopath. But I do think hes selfish, arrogant and gets everything on a silver plate

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE

That's because a Girl being annoying is actually cute and someone like Goh being annoying is not cute.

Leonhart

Imagineer
But it is a fact that Goh uses his Pokémon as tools.
I don't understand this logic considering that Gou lives with all of his Pokemon and therefore sees them frequently, so it's implied that he treats them more like pets than tools. He's also been shown to bond with many of his Pokemon: granted, some of that bonding might happen off-screen, but then again so does a lot of Satoshi's training, yet most people don't hold that against him.

Ragnarok4

Showcases Lover ~ Dragonite Trainer
Guys, don't be unfair to Goh, he cares a lot about his own pokemon and has improved remarkably as the series goes on.

I really can't believe that you guys don't like the Absol episode, it practically solved the problem on his own, in past episodes I take good care of Suicune. I must remind the Cubone episode?

RafaSceptile

I don't understand this logic considering that Gou lives with all of his Pokemon and therefore sees them frequently, so it's implied that he treats them more like pets than tools. He's also been shown to bond with many of his Pokemon: granted, some of that bonding might happen off-screen, but then again so does a lot of Satoshi's training, yet most people don't hold that against him.
It is funny because Ash is the one who is basically never with his Pokémon, meanwhile Goh is living with them

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Iris the last one and we saw how the fandom's reaction to her went....

That said I didn't mind Lillie, Lana and Mallow and Chloe isn't bad either.
I think people only hated Iris cause she called Ash a "little kid", and I saw a guy on Twitter that hates Koharu because the way she treated "our champion Ash" (that's how he calls Ash) in the beginning of Journeys.
But I like the Alola girls and Koharu too. (Even tho I like Serena, she acted more like a teen than a 10 years old)

Status
Not open for further replies.