• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Koharu is more popular than Lana?! Mallow I understand (she is my least favorite Alola girl) but Lana is a fan favorite right? (Even tho I like Koharu more than Lana).
Cuz the blue girl is just... bye

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pretty neck and neck with Dawn:

Serena 1425
Dawn 1397
Misty 814
Lilly 601
May 385
Koharu 302
Lana 203
Iris 171
Mallow 96
Bonnie 37
I realize that polls like this aren't really meaningful, but I still get a kick out of seeing popularity polls for the human characters of the series. I'm surprised that Serena and Hikari have maintained their popularity even after all these years, although I'm surprised that Koharu outranked Iris and Suiren on this poll considering that Koharu hasn't exactly done much so far. But I admit that I feel a sense of schadenfreude seeing Eureka with so few votes.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
This confirms that Serena should return.

Morax

I realize that polls like this aren't really meaningful, but I still get a kick out of seeing popularity polls for the human characters of the series. I'm surprised that Serena and Hikari have maintained their popularity even after all these years, although I'm surprised that Koharu outranked Iris and Suiren on this poll considering that Koharu hasn't exactly done much so far. But I admit that I feel a sense of schadenfreude seeing Eureka with so few votes.
Koharu is popular because HanaKana.
Leon is popular because Jotaro.
VAs are an important factor when it comes to popularity.

Ragnarok4

カイリュー Kairyuu Master
Dawn had a lot of help, several popular accounts (Dawn stans) i n instagram posted this poll in their stories

KirliaToon50

I Love Snivy, Don't Go after me. >.<
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
I get it Because Serena is a cute and popular Pokegirl but I wish that they could have created a new Pokegirl.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Koharu is popular because HanaKana.
Leon is popular because Jotaro.
VAs are an important factor when it comes to popularity.
Iris's seiyuu is also considerably popular though, yet she still ranked towards the bottom in spite of that. So I disagree with the notion that the popularity of certain voice actors is a huge contributing factor in why fans voted for certain characters.

Ragnarok4

カイリュー Kairyuu Master
Iris's seiyuu is also considerably popular though, yet she still ranked towards the bottom in spite of that. So I disagree with the notion that the popularity of certain voice actors is a huge contributing factor in why fans voted for certain characters.
Exactly, Iris just isn't that popular, that's all

Morax

I didn't say it's a "huge" factor though?

Decidueye23

I dont know why but i feel if Ash wins, Dragonite is going to get benched for a while. Training with Iris or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.