• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

GengaTuber Official [Youtube Channel]
Sabrina!!!! I believe she will show in anime!! <3
She's my favorite gym leader in Original Series!

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Koharu doesn't show up often but the times whenever she does get a episode focused on her tend to be some of the better written episodes of Journeys.

Her VA probably helps
If that was the case then iris would have been much higher than 8th spot, i think its because she is the current pokegirl so she is fresh.

Ignition

Pancakes
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
Why does Mallow always get shafted both in universe and in the real world? She’s the best Alola girl. Same goes for Iris. At least Dawn and Serena getting their well deserved recognition.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
Poor Jessie...

J. D. Guy

Why does Mallow always get shafted both in universe and in the real world? She’s the best Alola girl. Same goes for Iris. At least Dawn and Serena getting their well deserved recognition.
As someone who has become more attuned to this type of thing when it comes to works of fiction and the fandoms that spring forth from them, it does not escape my notice that the fair-complexioned girls are allowed to get their due while the Brown girls are denied getting their same due. :(

Morax

Okama way
As someone who has become more attuned to this type of thing when it comes to works of fiction and the fandoms that spring forth from them, it does not escape my notice that the fair-complexioned girls are allowed to get their due while the Brown girls are denied getting their same due. :(
That's because the japanese have an infatuation with Europeans in general.

J. D. Guy

Ok, so the most obvious ones from the silhouette are Volkner and Bea... The rest? Lt. Surge, Kabu and Sabrina?
Kabu is a silver stud, and I would like him to gain a role in the Anime. Along with Milo at times (and maybe or maybe not Opal, I'm not sure), Kabu feels like one of the most underappreciated Galar Gym Leaders in the fandom. I'd be down for Infernape's return to coincide with a rivalry with Kabu.

And bringing back Sabrina? Anime Sabrina? That'd be something I'd be absolutely hyped to see them tackle!

Status
Not open for further replies.