• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It was never dubbed, and as a result it would essentially be a case of continuity lockout.
Ash's Tauros: Are we a joke to you?

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Luster Soldier said:
With Ash and Go traveling all 8 regions on a Lugia, it gets me thinking as to how the TRio will be traveling all 8 regions. I don't think the TRio will be traveling on Lugia alongside Ash and Go, so they will end up traveling on a different Pokemon instead or use a private airplane.

Considering how the Rocket-dan trio are able to purchase and build their own mechas for literally any occasion, they could easily travel to the other regions while chasing Satoshi using some new mecha or an updated version of the Nyasu hot air balloon if need be.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MegaSalamence05 said:
With this showcasing all of the associated regions.

I've wanted Ash with a Flygon from Hoenn's Advanced Generation of episodes. But I do understand it if be doesn't happen.

It could be very similar to Noivern in its attitude.

I'm not sure why Flygon has never been owned by anyone in the main cast thus far considering that it's one of the most popular Gen III Pokemon from the look of things. Then again, Lucario's popular as well, yet it was never owned by a cast member either. I don't know what factors the writers use when they decide on which Pokemon the cast members capture these days, in all honesty.

Zariful

So how does Gigantamax work? If you catch ones that have that ability, do they do that in place of Dynamaxing ? Also once the games come out tomorrow, can we talk about all the new guys? I hope regardless of the lack of “plot” , that we don’t have a weird part of the saga where Ash has 4 Pokémon for most of it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
AWWWWW YEAH! What magazine is that manga from?! I gotta buy a copy!

I hope this scene will be in Sunday's episode!
no idea, someone posted the image on gamefaqs

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Considering how the Rocket-dan trio are able to purchase and build their own mechas for literally any occasion, they could easily travel to the other regions while chasing Satoshi using some new mecha or an updated version of the Nyasu hot air balloon if need be.
They supposedly have a literal rocket in the new anime

Can't wait to hear Galar region music in the new anime! I wonder if Galar music will still play when Ash and Go visit other regions other than Galar?
At least in the preview the Wild Pokémon music from Galar plays in the Raid vs Lugia in Vermilion, so it's safe to assume it will

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
a tie-in manga has ash recollect about some of his past pokemon:
heuILg4.png

@Dephender Is this manga relevant to the main anime in any way, shape, or form?
The scene of Ash with Oak seeing Butterfree and Diglett exists in the anime
If the scene with his past pokémon is used in the anime too I don't even know how I would react. The thophies scene was already incredible

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I think it would be funny if James obtained Cramorant. The trailer shows it can catch a fish or pikachu. What if Cramorant was really good at catching Pikachu, but always spit him out because Gou/Other Poke attacked him. He could also try to Gulp James' head.

ShadowForce720

I'm just pointing this out but keep in mind that the scene in this new manga(based on the anime) where Ash is in the car with Professor Oak and it shows some of Ash's old pokemon if that scene exist the same way in the anime then were likely not going to be seeing it the episode airing this Sunday because the episode airing this Sunday focuses more on Pikachu's past as a Pichu along with some other things. Basically were going to have to wait until episode two before we can possibly see that exact scene play out in the anime.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I agree that BW was the only time Ash was reset. In SM Ash was not reset. However Pikachu has been resetting a lot tbh. Tying against latios to losing to snivy even when it had two functioning attacks. Doing well against lucario (somewhat) and then losing to a surskit? ( Did u really beat latios Pikachu?) And then in alola Pikachu did show some difficulty against mimikyu tho that is more bearable since mimikyu is shown to be a powerhouse. I don't think Pikachu was reset for alola that much. And now in the new series after destroying tapu koko, it seems to be having trouble with scorbunnies -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.