• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

Not 100%, but our bets are on Riolu given the egg color, merchandise and poster.
But poster has lucario yeah but it will be better if he raises it.till i have noticed ash caught pokemon in same ztageas present on poster like dragonair as dragonite
Gengar as gengar
But it might change this time around
Sobble possiblity is also there anyways sobble is present on top of building in poster as well

Last edited:

JoaquinLorie

But poster has lucario yeah but it will be better if he raises it.till i have noticed ash caught pokemon in same ztageas present on poster like dragonair as dragonite
Gengar as gengar
But it might change this time around

Basically the pokemon you see in the poster Ash will/can get it. So if there is a Lucario, he will get Riolu and evolve it.

Why is everyone just sticking to magmar it doesn't looks a special mon
Any of Galar mon will be better than magmar for me like sobble,grookey,toxtricity,anything other as well which can gigantamax
As fot Alolan exeguttor it is still a possiblity but i dont think he will catch such a big size pokemon in its normal height
If he gets one exeguttor i will be seeing forward to see its height when he dynamaxes it ash even wouldn't able to command it

I'm the one sticking to Magmar, it's just me predicting it based off the ending theme with those little circles were Ash has caught one of the pokemon in them.
I dont think Ash will catch Galar pokemon for now, and if he does, it will be in the Galar region of course.
I dont know if the size matters, but he is hugging an Alola exegggutor in the poster, it could mean something.

Also, what makes a pokemon a special "mon"? Just popular or strong? I like pokemon that are not portrayed that much like Magmar. There is also a Magmortar in the sinnoh section in the poster, so if Ash gets a Magmar he is definetly going to evolve it. Also, Magmar can learn a wide variety of moves, and they can make him an interesting pokemon under Ash's command. It's just my opionion.

I'm still fine if he gets other pokemon, like Sobble and Grookey. For now, we dont have any hints for Galar captures.

Sword master zacian

Basically the pokemon you see in the poster Ash will/can get it. So if there is a Lucario, he will get Riolu and evolve it.

I'm the one sticking to Magmar, it's just me predicting it based off the ending theme with those little circles were Ash has caught one of the pokemon in them.
I dont think Ash will catch Galar pokemon for now, and if he does, it will be in the Galar region of course.
I dont know if the size matters, but he is hugging an Alola exegggutor in the poster, it could mean something.

Also, what makes a pokemon a special "mon"? Just popular or strong? I like pokemon that are not portrayed that much like Magmar. There is also a Magmortar in the sinnoh section in the poster, so if Ash gets a Magmar he is definetly going to evolve it. Also, Magmar can learn a wide variety of moves, and they can make him an interesting pokemon under Ash's command. It's just my opionion.

I'm still fine if he gets other pokemon, like Sobble and Grookey. For now, we dont have any hints for Galar captures.
Maybe galar for next season if there any

Sword master zacian

At the moment, no. But there could be one in the future.
The other option is just Galar-centered arcs, but with a lot of episodes.
They have to focus galar as every region has equal treatment
Galar needs some impotance like other regions
And i dont understand ash didnt really chose to see new galar pokemon like he always he is just seeing and catching old mons.yeah i know he is seeing some time to time but still.......

D

Deleted member 384931

At the moment, no. But there could be one in the future.
The other option is just Galar-centered arcs, but with a lot of episodes.
I am going to explain this one more time, listen good :

This is an anime where ASH and GO travel the WORLD (KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN, SINNOH, UNOVA, KALOS,ALOLA, GALAR) There wont be a lot of arcs. Watch Twilight Wings if you want your Galar anime

JoaquinLorie

I am going to explain this one more time, listen good :

This is an anime where ASH and GO travel the WORLD (KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN, SINNOH, UNOVA, KALOS,ALOLA, GALAR) There wont be a lot of arcs. Watch Twilight Wings if you want your Galar anime

You are not a writer to know that. They can make a lot of Galar episodes in a row, just like the majority of the episodes are being Kanto ones.

I know what this anime is about, the only one that does not understand is you.

AFTER this anime there can be a Galar anime.
OR DURING THIS ANIME Ash can have a good run of Galar episodes from time to time.

Logic. Understand it. What you say is not 100% true or right.

dman_dustin

You are not a writer to know that. They can make a lot of Galar episodes in a row, just like the majority of the episodes are being Kanto ones.

I know what this anime is about, the only one that does not understand is you.

AFTER this anime there can be a Galar anime.
OR DURING THIS ANIME Ash can have a good run of Galar episodes from time to time.

Logic. Understand it. What you say is not 100% true or right.

This isn't about being a writer or not.

It's about a producer saying that large/many arcs will NOT be in this series.

Maybe an executive changed their minds, but they only thing we could get in this series at best is 2 parters. Maybe the occasional 3 part 4 part episode.

But no, we're not getting something like the Alola League.

SceptiZard369

Wannabe Pokemon Master
If Ash gets any new fire type pokemon later this series 3 of the most likely ones according to me are:
1. Arcanine
2. Magmar/Magmortar
3. Blaziken (I know this is highly unlikely but it's my speculation. Not to mention there was a Blaziken in the poster)

Another possible option could be Chandelure since it's the most popular Unova pokemon this year.Also it has a prominent spot very close to Ash in the poster. But I don't really like this pokemon very much and don't think it's that special.

What do you guys think Ash's new fire type pokemon could be in PM 2019 if he gets one?

JoaquinLorie

This isn't about being a writer or not.

It's about a producer saying that large/many arcs will NOT be in this series.

Maybe an executive changed their minds, but they only thing we could get in this series at best is 2 parters. Maybe the occasional 3 part 4 part episode.

But no, we're not getting something like the Alola League.

3-4 episodes of Galar in a row is good enough. I also expect a 2 parter in Alola including a world championship battle.

nickdt

3-4 episodes of Galar in a row is good enough. I also expect a 2 parter in Alola including a world championship battle.

World Championship Battle in Alola. Against who? Only one i can think about is Kiawe, since he is the only one of the battlers Ash didn't have an official battle against.

BabaVanga

???

I don't like the idea of Ash with Lucario (or the species in general) but I certainly could see it suiting him. Why do you think it doesn't fit him?
Judging by the personality of previous Lucario in the show (maybe except Cameron's). That's why I hope Ash's won't be anything like those.

JoaquinLorie

World Championship Battle in Alola. Against who? Only one i can think about is Kiawe, since he is the only one of the battlers Ash didn't have an official battle against.

I already made a post about it like 4 days ago. Probably against Molayne (i prefer this choice) or against Kahili.

Ash would use Incineroar, Rowlet, and Dusk Lycanroc against Metagross, Alolan Dugtrio and Magnezone

nickdt

I already made a post about it like 4 days ago. Probably against Molayne (i prefer this choice) or against Kahili.

Ash would use Incineroar, Rowlet, and Dusk Lycanroc against Metagross, Alolan Dugtrio and Magnezone

Why would Molayne participate in the Pokemon World Championships if he doesn't even bother to participate in the Alola League. Seems like anime Molayne isn't interested in battling at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.