• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

If Ash gets any new fire type pokemon later this series 3 of the most likely ones according to me are:
1. Arcanine
2. Magmar/Magmortar
3. Blaziken (I know this is highly unlikely but it's my speculation. Not to mention there was a Blaziken in the poster)

Another possible option could be Chandelure since it's the most popular Unova pokemon this year.Also it has a prominent spot very close to Ash in the poster. But I don't really like this pokemon very much and don't think it's that special.

What do you guys think Ash's new fire type pokemon could be in PM 2019 if he gets one?
I think it will be from old gen and not from galar
Arcanine is good choice but it isnt on postsr just eryone is saying poster is foreshadowing ash capture which i Told back that ash captures pokemon presrnt on poster and go dorsn't have a single of it.maybe it might cahnge. Back to topic blaziken and magmortar have chances note that blaziken is my own speculation but it would better
Blaziken is more popular than any other fire types starters except charizard
Blaziken is also on top 30 favorite after sceptile

Satopokebato

Y
Arcanine is good choice but it isnt on postsr just eryone is saying poster is foreshadowing ash capture which i told earlier blaziken and magmortar have chances note that blaziken is my own speculation but it would better
Yes, blaziken is very popular.
But he should get a non starter fire pokemon. It would be much cooler

Cptnmac1

What I want to know is if the writers consider mimey as a member of ashs team or even a reserve since they've been pretty inconsistent with that. He's shown in some scans alongside ashs other Pokemon and in others, he's noticeably absent. If the writers don't plan on ash using him and the battle frontier episode was a one off, then ash could still use a psychic or fairy type which means espeon is probably still on the table

Sword master zacian

Y

Yes, blaziken is very popular.
But he should get a non starter fire pokemon. It would be much cooler
Like magmortar or arcanine!?
Rhe fire ttpe pokemon present on poster that aren't ash's or his previous captured are
Blaziken
Chandelure
Magmortar
Ho-oh
Moltres
Reshiram
Scorbunny
I dont see anyone for ash other than blaziken ,magmortar and atlast chandelure
Or maybe there would be a capture not on poster

Sword master zacian

Like magmortar or arcanine!?
Rhe fire ttpe pokemon present on poster that aren't ash's or his previous captured are
Blaziken
Chandelure
Magmortar
Ho-oh
Moltres
Reshiram
I dont see anyone for ash other than blaziken ,magmortar and atlast chandelure
Or maybe there would be a capture not on poster
Or maybe he skips fire types this region no this Series
and continues his trend of not catching first grass , water and now fire

SceptiZard369

Wannabe Pokemon Master
Arcanine is good choice but it isnt on postsr just eryone is saying poster is foreshadowing ash capture which i Told back that ash captures pokemon presrnt on poster and go dorsn't have a single of it.maybe it might cahnge. Back to topic blaziken and magmortar have chances note that blaziken is my own speculation but it would better
Blaziken is also on top 30 favorite after sceptile
Blaziken is the pokemon I wanted most for Ash to have since AG .But considering it being a previous gen starter and Ash having 3 fully evolved fire starters I doubt they will give him Blaziken.

Sword master zacian

Blaziken is the pokemon I wanted most for Ash to have since AG .But considering it being a previous gen starter and Ash having 3 fully evolved fire starters I doubt they will give him Blaziken.
Counting this he just only has one fully evolved water starter and 2 fully grass
I guess inteleon ( sobble ) will fit ash as well like raboot to go in color scheme

tsunamimijumaru

So they are now moving their focus from go to ash this might mean we might get more captures of ash in next 10-15 episodes i expect 2 or 3 capture including the egg ,others i can see a galar pokemon like the most famous one toxtricity,dragrapult(he already has a dragon and vhost no need now),
Starter gdookey and sobble
Or maybe something else like zoroark just we have to wait and see
So they are now moving their focus from go to ash this might mean we might get more captures of ash in next 10-15 episodes i expect 2 or 3 capture including the egg ,others i can see a galar pokemon like the most famous one toxtricity,dragrapult(he already has a dragon and vhost no need now),
Starter gdookey and sobble
Or maybe something else like zoroark just we have to wait and see

I'm still hoping Ash gets Dragapult tbh. Even though, he has a dragon and ghost type already I think the possibility is still there as we've seen plenty of type overlaps in his team over the years and also Dragonite and Gengar have their own secondary typings they can represent on the team as well. If he was to get to Toxtircity then he's already got a type overlap there with Pikachu being his only electric type since the beginning and Gengar being poison too.

I think Ash will get both the remaining galar starters as well and hope they both fully evolve like they did in sinnoh.

esquilo09

Why everybody claims that Cameron's Lucario is stoic? I watched its interactions and it showed to act just like Cameron instead of being stoic.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I'm not separating them though. I'm suggesting in order for Ash to challenge stronger foes, he has to defeat the Galar league for example.

I'm saying the league is a stepping stone within Ash's world championships goal.
He can challenge gym leaders and other strong trainers without needing to oficially join the league
The latest episode showed that

World Turtle

Would be a nice pokemon, but i honestly dont see it happening. There is a possibility it could, but i doubt it.

Why? Please tell me its not because "Its a Fossil, Ash doesn't get Fossils" I've heard that enough and will call B.S. on it at this point.

I think Ash helping a Fossil Pokemon adjust to the modern world and earn its friendship could make for a great episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.