• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

JoaquinLorie

Why? Please tell me its not because "Its a Fossil, Ash doesn't get Fossils" I've heard that enough and will call B.S. on it at this point.

I think Ash helping a Fossil Pokemon adjust to the modern world and earn its friendship could make for a great episode.

Yep. I agree. Just because i dont see him in the poster and stuff.

World Turtle

Yep. I agree. Just because i dont see him in the poster and stuff.

They aren't going to spoil everything in one poster. I doubt they'd put everything on the poster that is probably just covering the first year of the series. Plus the Kalos part of the poster was Greninja, Talonflame, Goomy, Noibat, and Fletchling Pokemon Ash has owned. Leaving what new captures Ash might get there up in the air (and I do think he'll get at least one new capture from each old region).

We haven't even gotten a Kalos episode yet. Speaking of that getting something aside from Greninja in merchandise might be a sign we'll be getting something soon.

JoaquinLorie

They aren't going to spoil everything in one poster. I doubt they'd put everything on the poster that is probably just covering the first year of the series. Plus the Kalos part of the poster was Greninja, Talonflame, Goomy, Noibat, and Fletchling Pokemon Ash has owned. Leaving what new captures Ash might get there up in the air (and I do think he'll get at least one new capture from each old region).

We haven't even gotten a Kalos episode yet. Speaking of that getting something aside from Greninja in merchandise might be a sign we'll be getting something soon.

I expect new oopening and poster later on.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sword master zacian said:
Like magmortar or arcanine!?
Rhe fire ttpe pokemon present on poster that aren't ash's or his previous captured are
Blaziken
Chandelure
Magmortar
Ho-oh
Moltres
Reshiram
Scorbunny
I dont see anyone for ash other than blaziken ,magmortar and atlast chandelure
Or maybe there would be a capture not on poster

A lot of those aren't realistic expectations for Satoshi's Fire-type in this series, the Legendaries in particular. I also don't see the point of introducing another Hibanny since the writers would clearly rather showcase its evolved form.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Bortgreen said:
He can challenge gym leaders and other strong trainers without needing to oficially join the league
The latest episode showed that

I definitely feel that he'll battle some important Galar characters later on since he'll inevitably visit the region again in the future. Probably not all the Galar Gym Leaders since there's probably not enough time for that, but maybe some of the popular ones like Rurina and Saitou.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ash

Ash should definitely get intelleon. It is a cool pokemon. It would be great for ash to get another fully evolved water starter. But it should not be ace. Moreover every pokemon this series is pretty strong to be called as ace till now.

I also would love to see Ash get an Inteleon if solely for the fact that I wanna see Ash use G-Max Hydrosnipe.

I'd love to see the anime's take on THAT lol!

MissAngel

Drizzile=My Spirit Pokemon
At the moment, I think Hop/Leon/some other rival will have Inteleon and it will Gigantamax maybe once or twice. I would like Go to get Sobble and fully evolve it, though Koharu might get Sobble and it will stay unevolved.

Sword master zacian

I really think ash will get two starters because no pkm seem that is able to gigantamax will go to ash as they cant just gigantamax only pikachu
Cahrizrd,venusaur,blastoise:no way now
Gengar:highly possible
Butterfree,meowth:not possible
Lapras,kingler,melmetal:maybe possibility if they return reserves or pkm left in wild
Snorlax:already showcased but mabe case like lapra and kingler
Garbodar: seriously no
Rillaboom and inteleon:eek:nly ones i think
Orbettle:dont think so
Grimmsnarl:maybe marnie might showcase it if she debuted but for ash doesnt seem likely
Toxtricity:he hasn't got any electeic type since pikachu
Eevee:i forget about it but everone is talking its go's
Duraludon:raihan only capable
Alcremie: ash isnt getting cream to eat
Copperajah:at this point no signs or chances
Appletun,flapple:its pre evolved form is fruit ash might accidently eat it for a apple
Centiscorch,hatterene:no dont think so
Machamp:chances very less but...... Doesnt seem likely
Sandaconda,coalossal:doesn't seem likely
Corviknight,urshifu:both personally o want with rillaboom and inteleon

Sword master zacian

Riolu is kinda a pokemon i wanted to be caught beyond egg like in wild as it is a tough guy pokemon
Egg ones i would have loved sobble,toxel,togepi,or any other baby pokemon leaving riolu,tyrogue ,mantyke,munchlax.
Sobble is beacuse of its cryong and shy,timid personality

Status
Not open for further replies.