• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Omg I agree Lol. I'd prefer more Chloe episodes over Ash, Goh, and filler episodes.

Also give me Chloe meeting and interacting with Lillie.
But then people will think they are the same woman

dman_dustin

yay little grookey will stay unevolved
green green grookey
green green grookey
he’ll stay unevolved
green green grookey
green green grookey
he’ll give ash some variety
green green grookey
green green grookey
he better not evolve
green green grookey
green green grookey

Hell no, I don't want Ash with an unevolved Pokemon this generation.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If that 2021 calendar is to be believed then Cinderace will continue outside of it's Pokeball.

Unfortunately so will Lucario :rolleyes:
Eh I’ll prob tolerate Lucario being out more if it’s going to be one that isn’t the bland serious Lucario we always get.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Imagine if G. Farfetch'd stays the way it is because Ash doesn't care enough to use it in battles and only focuses on Lucario as his Fighting Type. :p

Lmao just kidding we all know G. Farfetch'd will evolve lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
To be fair, riolu isn't that much out of its pokeball since the jealous episode. it'll probably be the same to lucario (or this forums will have a meltdown).

After that funny farfetch'd line shorts, I'm sure sirfetch'd is coming still this year.

I tolerated rowlet, but can't tolerate one more, again.

Mythical-Moonlight

Eh I’ll prob tolerate Lucario being out more if it’s going to be one that isn’t the bland serious Lucario we always get.
Nah I'm not looking forward to an already overexposed Pokémon getting even MORE exposure regardless of whatever personality it has. But I guess it could be worse. We could have Charizard on the main cast *shudders*

To be fair, riolu isn't that much out of its pokeball since the jealous episode. it'll probably be the same to lucario (or this forums will have a meltdown).
It will pretty akward to see Lucario and Cinderace running around outside of their Pokeballs 24/7 at the very least.

Even the calendar (tho Adorable) is also a bit akward as well. (Especially since there's no other main cast Pokémon besides those two and Pikachu there)

LucarioFTWs

After that funny farfetch'd line shorts, I'm sure sirfetch'd is coming still this year.

I tolerated rowlet, but can't tolerate one more, again.
Yes god rowlet. I loved rowlet and hope grookey is the same. I don’t like both of there evolved evolutions. Also evolved doesn’t mean it’s stronger (Torterra) grookey could be the baddest monkey in the jungle

Mythical-Moonlight

Yes god rowlet. I loved rowlet and hope grookey is the same. I don’t like both of there evolved evolutions. Also evolved doesn’t mean it’s stronger (Torterra) grookey could be the baddest monkey in the jungle
Just wondering, why do you dislike Decidueye?

I've never seen anyone say they didn't like the Edgy Owl so this peaked my curiosity.

LucarioFTWs

Just wondering, why do you dislike Decidueye?

I've never seen anyone say they didn't like the Edgy Owl so this peaked my curiosity.
It’s weird lol, my starter was actually rowlet in sun and moon and so i had a decidueye. But after watching Ash’s rowlet I wish I never evolved mine. I’m not saying it’s design is terrible, but rowlet is just so cute and funny. I wish the same for grookey too especially since it’s final evolution is a lot like torterra and ash doesn’t work well with those kind of defensive pokemon.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Why do people hate her design so much? This is the 2nd or 3rd comment I've read about people not liking her hair and I'm just sitting here scratching my head because I think her ponytail is cute.
I have not against her hair, actually, I like it. But I prefer her with her, beautiful and curly, hair down.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Tbh... That actually sounds good, make it more unique rather than the typical on your finger or earing thing
And his hat is pretty symbolic, just need to find a place to hold it there :>
As kind of silly as the concept of a Mega Hat sounds, I think it’d be cooler in action. Maybe it could replace the green circle in the middle of his hat; that’d be neat.

I feel like it's better just having the good, old and boring wrist thing (bracelet, ring, band, you name it) and then incorpate the hat flipping as part of the action Ash does to make his pokémon go mega. Think how cool would be Ash doing something fancy to touch the keystone in on his hand and then flipping his hat while screaming "mega evolution". Add some hype song made by Matsumoto and we can go crazy when his Charizard mega evolves (screw Lucario)

Da f*** happened with Grookey? What'd I miss?

Grookey died. RIP

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Nah I'm not looking forward to an already overexposed Pokémon getting even MORE exposure regardless of whatever personality it has. But I guess it could be worse. We could have Charizard on the main cast *shudders*

It will pretty akward to see Lucario and Cinderace running around outside of their Pokeballs 24/7 at the very least.

Even the calendar (tho Adorable) is also a bit akward as well. (Especially since there's no other main cast Pokémon besides those two and Pikachu there)
I think the calendar was just to emphasize they are evolving. Still, Go’s flygon was there, though.

The only reason that didn't lead anywhere is because they didn't want to draw and animate Fraxure/Haxorus out of the ball 24/7, supposedly..

Which begs the question, is Cinderace going to constantly be out of its ball still, or..?
They should totally have evolved that thing and keep it in the ball. Axew was irritating. Deino would be a much more decent unevolved mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.