• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well from what we know of the upcoming episodes and posters he could catch Marshtomp or a Dracovish. Aside from that is anyone's guess
He was likely being very sarcastic on that post.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Is Ash catching anything new?

Is the series still Go-fest? Did he catch Zapdos?

If Ash doesn't get the Marshtomp (and it ain't looking too good) he's not getting anything until post DD arc, at the least.

esquilo09

What Ash and Goh get in DD Arc?
besides evolution, Go will probably catch a G-Ponyta and that dynamaxed Yamask and perhaps a Wooloo(If a chance happens.) and a Silicobra(He failed to catch a Pidgey but managed to succeed it 15 episodes later.)

As for Ash, his only team change is that his Riolu will evolve into Lucario.

Master Pikachu 11

besides evolution, Go will probably catch a G-Ponyta and that dynamaxed Yamask and perhaps a Wooloo(If a chance happens.) and a Silicobra(He failed to catch a Pidgey but managed to succeed it 15 episodes later.)

As for Ash, his only team change is that his Riolu will evolve into Lucario.
He could also catch Blipbug since he catches a lot of bug type Pokémon

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I kinda hope Shane Seeker visits Cerise Laboratories just so Ash can ask Professor Oak to send Noctowl over so Ash can flaunt it. At least someone could come back to his team...

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
I kinda hope Shane Seeker visits Cerise Laboratories just so Ash can ask Professor Oak to send Noctowl over so Ash can flaunt it. At least someone could come back to his team...

Seems like an awful lot of work and hoopla just to bring back one Pokemon. Karabari is such a minor character anyway, and I doubt he'll ever return to begin with.

ShadowForce720

Seems like an awful lot of work and hoopla just to bring back one Pokemon. Karabari is such a minor character anyway, and I doubt he'll ever return to begin with.

Considering how easy it would be for them to write a situation where he comes back, I don’t think him returning can be ruled out if anything he is one of the more minor characters that is more likely to return.

Master Pikachu 11

Heh he wasn’t that memorable of a character to bring back, just a typical COTD that not many would remember. There are far more interesting characters that they can bring back that were memorable

Durrendal

He was likely being very sarcastic on that post.
On this occasion, no. I've not seen any Pokémon episodes for a while or gone through the forums. Been busy with life and... Genshin Impact lmao.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Unless Ash trades Galarian Farfetch'd for Sobble.

Trading Grookey for Sobble would be the ideal scenario, Sobble deserves better

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Trading Grookey for Sobble would be the ideal scenario, Sobble deserves better
too late, already gotten to a point where alot now don't want to see Sobble evolve or any of the sort :>

Status
Not open for further replies.