• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

No, no one is catching centiskorch. I think marshtomp was enough of a lesson.
Well by the looks of the preview a trainer was next to Centiskorch, meaning it might belong to this "Doug" fellow, besides Go is on a break from catching(he usually doesn't catch anything for two episodes straight, this would be the first time he doesn't catch anything for three episodes straight.)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dragonite and Core-Gengar are in there.

EkfT05RVcAEuR6V

Oddly Cinderace is not there, only Raboot.
I’ve seen this before, I don’t think it actually means anything. Likely doesn’t. And I can’t find this thing’s actual origin except finding that it was just randomly posted by a Portuguese or Spanish speaking anipoke twitter user.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Dragonite and Core-Gengar are in there.

EkfT05RVcAEuR6V

Oddly Cinderace is not there, only Raboot.

If Cinderace were there, there would have been something to talk about for once. Otherwise it's just more merchandise that isn't anything at all.

Leonhart

Imagineer
ShinyCharyZard said:
Well, we actually knew Centiskorch was appearing when the VA list came out shortly before this preview, which is why it is so widely speculated right now, due to it's high placement within the list, above even the likes of Dragonite and Riolu..

All right a day or two before the preview aired, although in hindsight I don't think the timing really makes much of a difference considering that Maruyakude hasn't received any notable merchandise lately anyway, and I personally trust merchandise a bit more than voice cast lists and episode previews when it comes to predicting captures.

Red and Blue

We could still get some Centiskorch merch in the week between now and next Friday. I remember some Dragonair and Dragonite merchandise emerging after the preview for episode 10

Icy-Snowflake

We could still get some Centiskorch merch in the week between now and next Friday. I remember some Dragonair and Dragonite merchandise emerging after the preview for episode 10
Right, let's wait until the mystery Pokemon is revealed. We'll get something to speculate no matter what it might be. More merch of that Pokemon may pop up in succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.