• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Either Lucario is getting a GMAX form for Sinnoh remakes or Ash will Mega evolve it. I don't see a Special transformation for it either
The special transformation should only be exclusive to Greninja anyway because Game Freak couldn’t bother to give any of the Kalos starters Mega evolutions. But I agree let Lucario just ME if it has to get something special to showcase it.
No new transformation please, I think mega Lucario is better unless they introduce G-max lucario in Sinnoh remakes.
Since last visual showed the boys fighting eternatus, I think this time we can get some shots of IoA arc.
And possibly return of some old companions.
Yes more old companions please!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
OMGGGGGGGG IRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
And seems like Koahru is gonna get a ton of screen time! YESSSS love her

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
IRIS AND GARY HYPE!
Honestly besides Lillie Iris was the only character that needed to return imo because her journey is incomplete! Hopefully she is the Opelucid gym leader in her first appearance and by the end becomes a champion

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Pokemon Journeys Non believers your time is done lol
ALso seems we are gonna get a SwSh postgame adaptation
Ash vs Leon rematch soon? Hype, ash deffo gonna lose until the end but im glad they are battling more

Domok

The Rookidee from today’s episode seemingly also being in the opening is kinda interesting to me.

I almost wonder if it’s going to be a recurring Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.