• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
So with sinnoh remake confirmed what sinnoh pokemon you think will join the cast

Master Pikachu 11

Lmao.

I would sh*tpost up and down these forums if TEAM ROCKET got Grookey! XD

That's not going to happen tho. They'll never give TR a Starter Pokemon. That's the one Trend in the Anime I think will NEVER be Broken lol
Don’t worry they won’t be getting it, this is clearly another Sobble promo scenario, It will go to either Ash, Goh or Chloe. Plus nobody wants to see a starter Pokémon get blasted off, unless of course those that don’t like a certain starter, but still nobody wants to see their favorite starter Pokémon who they choose in the games to be stuck with TR and get blasted off.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well i wasn’t wrong that they were just gonna randomly push ash’s ranking up a lot. Now i’m starting to think wikstrom really might be a PWC match and that they’ll just dump ash in hyper class the next time we see him.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well i wasn’t wrong that they were just gonna randomly push ash’s ranking up a lot. Now i’m starting to think wikstrom really might be a PWC match and that they’ll just dump ash in hyper class the next time we see him.
I'm prob gonna assume they're going to have one major battle that'll get him to Hyper Class like with Ash vs Korrina in order to get into Super Class. Everything else looks be just offscreened or barely matter since they're just usually 1v1 battles while I assume the serious ones are up in Hyper and Master.

Decidueye23

Honestly i dont mind the jump in ranks. Like it would have been nice to se emore battles but eh its still fine. As long as we get to see some good major battles soon. I really wish they did some form of a tournament arc

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
HEY LOOK GUYS!

SCREEN SHOTS!!!

GROOKEY!!!!

pv2003.jpg

https://pokemon-matome.net/articles/235293.html
So it does exist, brilliant.
Honestly i dont mind the jump in ranks. Like it would have been nice to se emore battles but eh its still fine. As long as we get to see some good major battles soon. I really wish they did some form of a tournament arc
Ye tbh a majority of the battles we get are very trivial and not even important and felt more like a waste of time and thus are better off being offscreened. And that's the one thing I greatly missed from the BW saga, the amount of tournament arcs. Bring those shitzzz back.

Status
Not open for further replies.