• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

So does Goh’s goal just require him to just get them registered in his poke dex? Cause for obvious reasons, he didn’t keep Eternatus. Did his dex even register it? And he gave away his Dugtrio. I think we established he doesn’t want a living dex consider he’s had a number of evos. And I doubt he’s gonna go double dipping for another Scorbunny and Raboot.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So does Goh’s goal just require him to just get them registered in his poke dex? Cause for obvious reasons, he didn’t keep Eternatus. Did his dex even register it? And he gave away his Dugtrio. I think we established he doesn’t want a living dex consider he’s had a number of evos. And I doubt he’s gonna go double dipping for another Scorbunny and Raboot.
Yes, Go's dex registered Eternatus.

dman_dustin

Well @dman_dustin means Ash should not get low tier legendaries, only high tier legendaries, ain't I right?

It doesn't matter, people will perceive what they will.

I see Ash getting Naganadel, Melmetal, and Urshifu as a copout to giving him counterparts.

Others will not.

I was fine with Naganadel and Melmetal because fine there was nothing better. There are far better options than Urshifu if we're going to give Ash a legendary, especially with Go getting Suicune.

Why does Ash have to have copouts rather than something more solid?

On top of that its Suicune, that's not at all what I wanted Go to get, Entei would've been better.

but again other people will see things differently. So whatever.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

kind of makes me wonder if they ever go to oak's lab and he sees all of Ash's other pokemon if he'll ask Ash to temporarly trade them to him for their data, granted that would still be extreme as heck.

though if that happened it wouldn't surprise me if Go wanted Ash to trade one of his tauros since he has so many.

but again other people will see things differently. So whatever.

pretty much.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

kind of makes me wonder if they ever go to oak's lab and he sees all of Ash's other pokemon if he'll ask Ash to temporarly trade them to him for their data, granted that would still be extreme as heck.

though if that happened it wouldn't surprise me if Go wanted Ash to trade one of his tauros since he has so many.

pretty much.

Considering that he has never ask Ash to temporarily trade him any of the Pokémon he currently has chances are he really wouldn’t really ask Ash to temporarily trade them or permanently trade any of them.

If anything he might ask if Ash would temporarily trade Boldore with him, since both would benefit from the trade as it would allow both of their Boldore to evolve and then they can just trade their newly evolved Gigalith back.

Also episode 37 pretty much established why Goh won’t do a temporarily trade with Ash where in a situation where he is the only one to benefit from it.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Take a look at facebook and youtube comments.

Why are you even doing that in the first place?
Would it be wrong for her to appear in every episode even if she wouldn't do much? Just having her with Satoshi and Gou could be amusing for the sake of seeing her balance out their quirky personalities and to give us more character interactions.

Yeah, tbh i really don’t get all the hype for chloe? I think she’s pretty ok, but the sporadic appearance actually make me care less about her.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Master Pikachu 11

Yep, we're in for legendaries getting captured permanently, perhaps Kubfu would be first and then the higher tiers.
Hopefully Ash catches Kubfu, it literally the most realistic legendary that most people can see him capture without everybody saying that it would make him too OP.
Nice to see People joining Grookey for Ash gang. Hope we will become more.
Grookey gang is always the best.
Yes I am glad to be apart of the gang, after Sobble I have been probably been very vocal about Grookey going to Ash and I know others have been believing that Goh will be the one to end up with it, but not me. So I may sound like a broken record, but I want people on here to remember that it was me that said it if I am right and if I am wrong then people can call me out on it as I am ready for it. All aboard the Grookey to Ash train, lets see our remaining Galar starter help Ash in the PWC!

desdar300

No, the way they’ve actually built Goh he is pretty draggable and no just because he has Cinderace as his ace doesn’t automatically mean that he couldn’t stay.

Heck at the current rate he is going he is not even going to be anywhere close to have half of all Pokémon by the time gen 8 ends.

That literally doesn’t prevent Goh from sticking around as they can easily just give him a gen 9 Pokémon.
While I agree with the idea that anything is possible I really don't think they should try to handle 9 regions when they're already struggling to handle eight of them.
I can only imagine how chaotic that's going to be

Decidueye23

I really hope we move away from this world tour series. Like so far i feel like the show has not utilized this format well at all.
A) other region pokemon anyway seem to pop up in kanto
B) majority of the episodes seem to be set in kanto
C) even when they go to other regions i dont feel like they are travelling to a different region barring the galr ones, the relic castle one. I mean take the cinderace lucario episode. It could have been set in any location and wouldnt have made any difference. Part of the charm of the world tour should be to like exploring locations that make you feel like they actually went to another region instesd of the background changing.
D) i cant take more kanto shoving. Take yesterday's episode for example. I would have preferred if the plot had rolycoly or silicobra instead of something like diglett. Instead we get an entire episode dedicated to diglett while silicobra becomes a minor appearance in the sobble episode.

Part of the charm of the anime is the new region new pokemon and so on. Idk how shoving down so much kanto would work.

Sword master zacian

I really hope we move away from this world tour series. Like so far i feel like the show has not utilized this format well at all.
C) even when they go to other regions i dont feel like they are travelling to a different region barring the galr ones, the relic castle one. I mean take the cinderace lucario episode. It could have been set in any location and wouldnt have made any difference. Part of the charm of the world tour should be to like exploring locations that make you feel like they actually went to another region instesd of the background changing.
D) i cant take more kanto shoving. Take yesterday's episode for example. I would have preferred if the plot had rolycoly or silicobra instead of something like diglett. Instead we get an entire episode dedicated to diglett while silicobra becomes a minor appearance in the sobble episode.

Part of the charm of the anime is the new region new pokemon and so on. Idk how shoving down so much kanto would work.
The problem really they are giving kanto pokemon a whole episode dedicated to them even though they had mutiple before like diglett,magikarp

And considering there are so many plotlines (like crown tundra isle of armor all the other stuffs) left they wouldn't have time to focus on some galar new mons like just take eiscue,dubwool i don't think they will even get 1 episode for them they would just make goh capture them to never be seen again

Master Pikachu 11

Well when you have one protagonist that’s wants to try and catch all of the Pokémon along with a goal to promote all Pokémon and not just Galar ones, it makes sense for why we are going to get episodes like Diglet because they are in Kanto so since they are getting close for Goh to have almost a good majority of the Kanto dex complete it makes sense to get it over with so that the other regions can get focus. But I agree that I would rather focus on other regions instead

Decidueye23

Well when you have one protagonist that’s wants to try and catch all of the Pokémon along with a goal to promote all Pokémon and not just Galar ones, it makes sense for why we are going to get episodes like Diglet because they are in Kanto so since they are getting close for Goh to have almost a good majority of the Kanto dex complete it makes sense to get it over with so that the other regions can get focus. But I agree that I would rather focus on other regions instead
I get what you are saying. I was saying that in reference to continuing this into gen 9. And i wish they could do what they did with the bug catching episode for kanto. He could have easilybgotten diglett geodude and sandshrew and all lf them together. Its not really like they care about whcih location the pokemon appear. I think dedicating one whole episode to kanto mons while so many others could use those episodes is a bit frustrating

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
I don't see a chance. I may hardly remember, but it seems to me that once said, Satoshi does not want to catch legends, but prefers to be friends with them. If you look closely, he has never even tried to throw a pokeball at legends
Bet? Gonna laugh at your face when he outright catches Legendaries:p. Lmao

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Yes I am glad to be apart of the gang, after Sobble I have been probably been very vocal about Grookey going to Ash and I know others have been believing that Goh will be the one to end up with it, but not me. So I may sound like a broken record, but I want people on here to remember that it was me that said it if I am right and if I am wrong then people can call me out on it as I am ready for it. All aboard the Grookey to Ash train, lets see our remaining Galar starter help Ash in the PWC!
Well you are the leader of our group and always will be. Just wait for my monkey to one shot the PWC:D

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
The problem really they are giving kanto pokemon a whole episode dedicated to them even though they had mutiple before like diglett,magikarp

And considering there are so many plotlines (like crown tundra isle of armor all the other stuffs) left they wouldn't have time to focus on some galar new mons like just take eiscue,dubwool i don't think they will even get 1 episode for them they would just make goh capture them to never be seen again
Well Galar mon's won't have to suffer the wrath of Goh. For proof, search the amount of Goh's Galar collection.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.