• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Yes, it would and if Go caught Jynx, she would not only be his third Ice type and fourth Psychic type, but his second female only Pokémon.

Although knowing Jynx's reputation before her redesign, she will probably either making a cameo and being ignored by Go or she won't appear at all and even if he catches her, she'll probably make cameo appearances in the park. I hope I'm wrong though and that Go uses her once in a while.
They could just give Go Smoochum to compensate for Jynx. They have no problem showing her pre evolved form

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeahhhhh they might wanna skip Jynx with the current climate.
Hah, no need since they’ve been avoiding it for soon to be 15 years now. Last seen in some filler ep with Jynx and Smoochum as the POTDs.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Okay lads if you could choose a reserve from each team to return who would it be
Answering this from the other thread:
Kanto: Primeape. Muk if Primape isn’t considered a reserve
Johto: Totodile just to finish the trio
Hoenn: Sceptile or Torkoal would be good.
Sinnoh: Infernape or Gible. Ideally they’d all come back though because this is my favorite team
Unova: Krookodile or Palpitoad.
Kalos: Hawlucha
Alola: Take a guess lol

I’d be content with any reserve returning and I hope Oak appearing in the opening means we’ll see them at his lab soon.

Master Pikachu 11

I think people are really setting themselves up for disappointment with this whole Rookidee thing. I honestly doubt they'd give him a base stage regional bird, this late on in the journey.

The Grookey idea I can understand since it can easily become a powerhouse in its base form (ala Bulbasaur/Rowlet), or get huge focus like Chimchar did after being a late arrival on the team.. but let's face it, neither of those things are going to happen with a regional bird. In fact, I'd put large amounts of money on the fact that we're not going to get a ton of episodes revolving around a Rookidee training.

If he must get the godawful metal bird, just give it to him in the final stage and have it be a ready-made powerhouse like they've done with Draginite and Gengar.. that makes the most sense.
Rookidee can evolve into its second stage right away, they can still rush an evolution and have no problem doing it. But regardless, I still hope he gets Corviknight and I don’t care how they do it.
Johto: Totodile just to finish the trio
Hoenn: Sceptile or Torkoal would be good.
Sinnoh: Infernape or Gible. Ideally they’d all come back though because this is my favorite team
Unova: Krookodile or Palpitoad.
Kalos: Hawlucha
Alola: Take a guess lol

I’d be content with any reserve returning and I hope Oak appearing in the opening means we’ll see them at his lab soon.
It’s obviously Incineroar

DuskAstral

Does that even count as his?
I do not think so. Rotom wasn't captured by Satoshi, so it doesn't belong to him.
I don't think Primeape belongs to the reserves as he is still in training.
By the way, can Primeape still be considered Satoshi's Pokémon, since he doesn't take it from training?

Status
Not open for further replies.