• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Decidueye23

Type overlap never actually mattered anyways, all the complaints about it are just really dumb headcanons. And to be quite frank, I’m only interested in seeing one other Galar line on Ash’s roster and its the Dreepy line. Mainly due to how Drakloak still hasn’t debuted yet. And Leon owning Dragapult doesn’t actually mean Ash won’t get one for himself. Anyone saying so is just making a lame headcanon.
I dont personally see how drakloak's presence or absence indicates ash can get it. I mean even if drakloak appears he can capture a dreepy. I mean noibat, gible have borh appeared before they were captured so ya.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I dont personally see how drakloak's presence or absence indicates ash can get it. I mean even if drakloak appears he can capture a dreepy. I mean noibat, gible have borh appeared before they were captured so ya.
Eh it's still a possibility that the Dreepy line could be owned by Ash if we take how capture setup is in this saga compared to the previous ones. And after what we had for captures, it's not exactly easy to rule anything out unlike previously.

nuzamaki90

Type overlap never actually mattered anyways, all the complaints about it are just really dumb headcanons. And to be quite frank, I’m only interested in seeing one other Galar line on Ash’s roster and its the Dreepy line. Mainly due to how Drakloak still hasn’t debuted yet. And Leon owning Dragapult doesn’t actually mean Ash won’t get one for himself. Anyone saying so is just making a lame headcanon.
Right lol, Ash had 3 Ground types in one Gen, 3 Flying in another, and right now he has 2 Dragons and 2 Fighting. Type overlap doesn’t matter, what matters is what Pokémon are marketable or what Pokémon the writers genuinely see with Ash.

The only type overlap that will never happen is Electric but who even knows about that seeing how Toxtricity is being marketed a lot for the anime

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Right lol, Ash had 3 Ground types in one Gen, 3 Flying in another, and right now he has 2 Dragons and 2 Fighting. Type overlap doesn’t matter, what matters is what Pokémon are marketable or what Pokémon the writers genuinely see with Ash.

The only type overlap that will never happen is Electric but who even knows about that seeing how Toxtricity is being marketed a lot for the anime
In a nutshell basically. And the Electric type overlap is probably the only type overlap people genuinely want to see since it has never happened before lulz.

BobbbidyBob

Could we get an episode where Ash has to go to therapy because he magically remembers how he literally died in the first movie? Could be a filler.

BobbbidyBob

Anyone else think we should get another Pokémon Chronicles-esque show or more Specials just to see what the other characters are up to when Ash isn't around?

Like I just saw this Art on Twitter and thought these were legitimately REAL screenshots! XD

My first immediate thought was, "Huh? How come Serebii isn't having a Field Day over this?" Lmao

But all jokes aside I legitimately would like to see more of Ash's old companions meeting each other.

I hope Iris and Gary meet. I'd LOVE to see Gary's reaction to Iris calling him a kid! XD
GET.OUT!
This is FANMADE?!

BobbbidyBob

BlazingAsh

Watching older episodes and realising we hardly get COTD episodes anymore. Though it was annoying to see Ash and gang always solve the problems of some pretty girl Brock would fawn over in every episode, kinda miss seeing such pretty women and some of them were really memorable too.

Morax

King of heroes
Watching older episodes and realising we hardly get COTD episodes anymore. Though it was annoying to see Ash and gang always solve the problems of some pretty girl Brock would fawn over in every episode, kinda miss seeing such pretty women and some of them were really memorable too.
I miss the old formula in general. Felt like a real adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.