• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Honestly I wouldn't mind a Serena win, as long as it adds something to her performing career.
Well, Serena could win if it's a situation similar to to the original Wallace Cup if Serena's Braixen beats Dawn's newly captured Pokémon.

However if all three girls show up, May should win as a new Top Coordinator. Dawn made it further in her GF but she didn't a Solidad or Robert where it's obvious they were seasoned vets. Everyone in the Sinnoh GF was entering for the first time.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
May is the most experienced of the 3. Naturally she would be the winner.
Dawn defeated May in the Wallace cup and also made it much further then may ever did both in her debut and second grand festivals. Serena sucks at battling compared to dawn and may so no way she wins against either of them
Well, Serena could win if it's a situation similar to the original Wallace Cup if Serena's Braixen beats Dawn's newly captured Pokémon.

However if all three girls show up, May should win as a new Top Coordinator. Dawn made it further in her GF but she didn't a Solidad or Robert where it's obvious they were seasoned vets. Everyone in the Sinnoh GF was entering for the first time.
Serena won't, she's really weak in battling especially when compared to may and dawn

DuskAstral

I hope for this to mean Ash's Greninja RETURNS. Also, the Tyranitar could be his old friend Larvitar evolved, and this time, staying with Ash.
Unfortunately, this set does not affect the anime as it does not have the series logo.

STICKTOPIA

Sweet jesus it's even uglier then I thought, hopefully it gets the Farfetch'd treatment or Palpitoad treatment and vanishes forever smh.
So far your wish is staying true lol

Morax

King of heroes
Yep. Wallace cup says hi.
Thanks for pointing out that bullshit. The princess of hoenn losing to a literal rookie who started her career 2 months ago is exactly the kind of asspull i don't want again. If only they let May use her signature pokemon she would have obliterated dawn. Character development is fine but you don't handicap old characters for it, that's just insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.