• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Iris returns on May 7th.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Do you notice that Starters have a much better chance of Evolutions when they DON'T go to Ash? XD

(I think only Piplup and Chespin were exceptions to this so far)
They tend to evolve more often when owned by his friends, but usually their evolutions happen too late in their respective series to really matter, as was the case with Haruka's Bursyamo in particular. I don't think that's some mass conspiracy against Satoshi, though. It makes sense that some of his Starters remained unevolved simply because many of them were more marketable in their base stages, with obvious exceptions such as Lizardon and Gekkouga.

Decidueye23

It doesnt matter who amongst the main group gets the starter. Its all about marektability. Dawns Piplup did not evolve. Serena had braixen and not delphox. So whichever form is most marketable they tend to keep it that way. Why they didnt have brocks marshtomp evolve all the way to swampert beats me

DuskAstral

And the claim that it confirms all of Go’s starters fully evolving is nothing but fake news.
Even if this article does not prove anything, I think Gou will still have all the starters in their final forms. Sobble was literally inspired by Inteleon, and as for Grookey, it's possible that all of that dream was prophetic (so its evolution into Rilaboom is also possible) and we didn't get a proper debut for his next forms

Ultra Beast Lover

Eh, considering that they’re doing whatever whenever and wherever now, them going to a random contest really isn’t out of the question.
At least with that Ash can see one of his old friends on TV doing a big contest and be like, "Hey, it's been a while, let's go surprise them."

Status
Not open for further replies.