• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Or Goh or Ash winds up catching it.
Let's make a bet, if Ash and Go doesn't catch Absol but Hoji is the one who catches it(Or if no one catches it or if they don't keep it by either releasing it or giving to Hoji) I'll do Sticks's "Told you so dance". If Ash or Go catches it, I'll start believing on everything they say and I'll stop being skeptic.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Maintenance my ass, they have an official thread there. They're just being lazy again.

Literally no one has made an edit at all since April 2nd in the entirety of the site. Yes they are on maintenance.

I don't know why maintenance takes a damn week, but I guess crappy servers.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What would be the point of that adventure if it happens off-screen? What would we as an audience get out it if it's not actually shown? Instead of the writers giving us tedious fillers set in Kanto, I'd much rather see them write an episode where they have Satoshi and Gou visit a Contest Hall in Houen or Shinou, on-screen.
They don't even have to travel far. Kanto has its own contests. There could be one held right in Vermillion City.

Morax

King of heroes
- check this video and see!
>Although she must have hidden feelings for him
I can't believe people still believe this nonsense. Pokeshipping was dropped as early as johto. She did nothing to let ash know of her feelings before she departed. Misty's feelings are one of those things they retconned along with the GS ball and Ash being attracted towards giselle.

esquilo09

If Ash catches Absol, it'll make up for him not to catch Flygon, if Go is the one catching Absol he will receive many negative backlash from viewers. If Hoji is the one catching Absol he will have a debate from both sides(People who wanted Ash to catch it and people who doesn't mind Hoji catching it). If Ash doesn't keep Absol(by either releasing it or giving it to Hoji) many fans will throw a tantrum, if Go doesn't keep it, Go haters won't mind that. If Absol is a POTD(which means no one catches it) the episode will be treated as a filler or will receive negative review....I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.