• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Anyway, nice knowing there's a japanese pokémon forum. By the way I get more confident with my japanese level, might start reading (doing stuff on forums did wonders for my english even if it's far from being perfect)

Matome sites aren't forums, they're aggregates that collect and curate comments made elsewhere to give people a bite-sized collection of public reactions on some topic.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Dawn
May
Misty
Serena
Lana

In my opinion, these were the best Pokegirls of the anime.

Koharu is flatter than these. Her social skills are not as good as these. But we are only in the 60th episode.

Serena decided 47 episodes later what she wanted. In fact, Brock, one of the legends of the anime, decided what he wanted after 3 series.

There is also change in Koharu. Presumably, she can decide later on what he wants. It may even be at the end of the series.

Maybe she'll remain just a student, but I see that unlikely.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Dawn
May
Misty
Serena
Lana

In my opinion, these were the best Pokegirls of the anime.

Koharu is flatter than these. Her social skills are not as good as these. But we are only in the 60th episode.

Serena decided 47 episodes later what she wanted. In fact, Brock, one of the legends of the anime, decided what he wanted after 3 series.

There is also change in Koharu. Presumably, she can decide later on what he wants. It may even be at the end of the series.

Maybe she'll remain just a student, but I see that unlikely.
I would replace Lanna with Iris on this list.
And then I fully agree=]

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I have no issue with Ash and Chloe's not having a set dynamic. It's interesting because for all we know, they just happen to have a friend in common.

I don't see any importance on having an episode dedicated to them becoming BFF. How the show's handling it has been satisfying so far IMHO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I have no issue with Ash and Chloe's not having a set dynamic. It's interesting because for all we know, they just happen to have a friend in common.

I don't see any importance on having an episode dedicated to them becoming BFF. How the show's handling it has been satisfying so far IMHO
Yeah, but would be nice to have an episode where Ash and Koharu get separated from Goh and need to work together to find him or something, see something different from "two easily excitable boys", also, it would be fun to see how they interact without Goh around.

Morax

King of heroes
Yeah, but would be nice to have an episode where Ash and Koharu get separated from Goh and need to work together to find him or something, see something different from "two easily excitable boys", also, it would be fun to see how they interact without Goh around.
Kind of unnecessary. I'd rather have they focus on the PWC more

BlueLight

Of course they will focus on the PWC, it's Ash's goal after all, but having characters interactions and bonding is important for a show too, just seeing Ash battling using his pokémon that barely interact is boring, they don't even feel like a team tbh
I agree too! But which characters haven't got much screen time for themselves in Journeys, in case of main and recurring characters? To me, those characters that were left out in the beginning are now getting the focus they needed, these include Sobble, Chrysa, Chloe, etc. However, several characters have also been missing for the last few episodes, the most infamous being Cinderace, absent from the time he was first absent.

Last edited:

BlueLight

I agree too! But which characters haven't got much screen time for themselves in Journeys, in case of main and recurring characters. To me, those characters that were left out in the beginning are now getting the focus they needed, these include Sobble, Chrysa, Chloe, etc. However, several characters are also, to me, missing for the last few episodes, the most infamous being Cinderace being absent from the time he was first absent.
Hope they provide episodes with the lab assistants, especially Ren, as main characters, I think Chrysa is having enough episodes to her name (though just 2) to make her more likable (or so I think), but poor Ren is just becoming an unintentional jester, though he also provides input too, but for a short time. It would be better to have an episode based on both Chrysa and Ren.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.