• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
That says absolutely nothing other than the fact that Go's goal in the anime is searching for Mew. The entire page is just a feature on Mew in general, showing off various media it's appeared in.

No, they mention it every now and then.

It says absolutely nothing like that, and I don't believe for a second this person has any kind of track record, nor that he knows a single word Japanese.
Ah I see, Could the screencaps shown in the bottom left with Goh & Mew behind him be from an upcoming episode though?

charinija

Pokemon Master
What legendary Pokémon do you see him getting because I think Kubfu which a 1 evolution mon is his best chance at getting a legendary in this series? However, I can see Ash getting Absol in order to keep that trend going by having another non evolve mon.
If Ash's next pokemon is Absol, the evolution sequence I mentioned will be complete.

If Ash gets Absol, I think he can get Kubfu.

But I see a high probability that he will get Latias if he doesn't take Absol.

But I think they will give Absol to ash.

esquilo09

What legendary Pokémon do you see him getting because I think Kubfu which a 1 evolution mon is his best chance at getting a legendary in this series? However, I can see Ash getting Absol in order to keep that trend going by having another non evolve mon.
Could someone remind me when was the last time Ash possesed two Pokémon that doesn't have an evolution nor pre evolution in his team?

KKS-Lapras

He used Lapras and Tauros in his battle against Drake in the Orange Islands.
Could someone remind me when was the last time Ash possesed two Pokémon that doesn't have an evolution nor pre evolution in his team?
Didn't Ash use both Heracross and Tauros on a team in one of the Johto League battles, or am I mixed up on a couple separate battles, lol?

ShadowForce720

I don't think Absol will get it. This Pokémon wants to protect the people of the village, so catching it would be somewhat pointless. Anyway, after this episode, there's a battle with Iris, and as you know, Satoshi won't get two episodes in a row.
That argument doesn’t really work because it could easily be a situation like episode 50 & 51 where episode 50 was sort of shared focus for Ash and Goh and they both got captured while episode 51 was Ash focus.

So basically episode 64 could be shared focus where Ash’s gets Absol while Goh gets Glalie and then episode 65 is Ash focus.

Also Absol protecting the village isn’t a problem as wild Absol’s only really show up in a location when a disaster is about to happen, so once the issue in the village is solved Absol’s won’t really have any reason to hang around there.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I don't think Absol will get it. This Pokémon wants to protect the people of the village, so catching it would be somewhat pointless. Anyway, after this episode, there's a battle with Iris, and as you know, Satoshi won't get two episodes in a row.
The Absol they will meet may not be the same as Absol protecting the village.

Also, I don't think Absol is a very valuable Pokemon.

If the authors are dedicating 1 series of episodes for Absol, I think Ash's catch rate is not less.

And I think Goh's Sobble will also have evolved. I think it's time for Ash.

Oh, but I'm not someone who really wants Ash to buy Absol.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
1,2,3 with Rika Matsumoto and Daiki Yamashita please
Everything points to it happening. Specially considering the current format of the song.

It's not even an "would this happen?" and more of a "when is it happening?"

I just hope for a Goh-focused ending sang by Daiki Yamashita just so Goh could have his own song.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It says absolutely nothing like that, and I don't believe for a second this person has any kind of track record, nor that he knows a single word Japanese.

I've looked up his track record. His personal best is a 3000m in 11.5minutes of BS'ing.

I would rather he get a Zoroark or grimsnarl instead of absol

@KKS-Lapras

SlimKennedy said:
He used Lapras and Tauros in his battle against Drake in the Orange Islands.
esquilo09 said:
Didn't Ash use both Heracross and Tauros on a team in one of the Johto League battles, or am I mixed up on a couple separate battles, lol?

He used Tauros, Heracross and Snorlax vs. Gary. Munchlax didn't exist at the time.

Master Pikachu 11

I would rather he get a Zoroark or grimsnarl instead of absol
I wouldn’t mind if he got Zoroark instead, but I have a feeling that they may give it to Goh because of its illusions would remind him of Mew, but if Ash doesn’t get Absol then Zoroark would be my next choice.
More Piplup merch.

Ey8DZ9kVgAATEYx

Ey8DZ7QVUAQvY_J
If a Piplup ends up on the cast then I want Ash to get it, just so it can evolve into Empoleon. We have already had a Piplup on the cast, but we never had Empoleon on the cast so I would love to see Ash be the one to show off my favorite Sinnoh starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.