• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsH KetcHHup

Still missing Ash vs Iris, vs Gary and the excursion with Leon, we will not have a new opening until July or August probably
Like many people have said before the Leon Road Trip is very likely not to happen as it was just used to give the opening a bit of a narrative. We could get a mini trailer for Garry and Iris I guess but it would have to be soon with the Iris episode coming.

esquilo09

ShadowForce720

No, the Piplup belong to the cotd in the first Sinnoh episode
That doesn’t even remotely make sense considering that Piplup appeared back during episode 8.

Just because a character of the day had a Piplup back in episode 8 doesn’t automatically mean that all the Piplup merchandise is referring to that.

Plus considering that D&P remakes are coming it would make sense to advertise Piplup, and would make more sense to advertise a Piplup that is going to be showing up and joining the main cast in the near future.

DuskAstral

Plus considering that D&P remakes are coming it would make sense to advertise Piplup

these remakes don't come out until fall, so somehow I don't see any point in promoting piplup right now. If I remember correctly, when there were other remake promotions, it was always close to the premiere

Red and Blue

That doesn’t even remotely make sense considering that Piplup appeared back during episode 8.

Just because a character of the day had a Piplup back in episode 8 doesn’t automatically mean that all the Piplup merchandise is referring to that.

Plus considering that D&P remakes are coming it would make sense to advertise Piplup, and would make more sense to advertise a Piplup that is going to be showing up and joining the main cast in the near future.
I'm sure he is aware it will probably be a different Piplup and was just joking around

ShadowForce720

I hope it will show scenes beyond ep. 66!
The last ones showed scenes from episodes 61-64, so I think it would very likely show scenes from at least up to 67 if not more especially if it doesn’t include scenes from episode 64.

Oh and don’t forget Pokefan comes out this month and because it officially comes out on the 28th it means the episodes it would cover would be from episode 65 and onwards

charinija

Pokemon Master
The episode where Flabebe evolves will not be a very important part. If it is going to be a Goh-focused section, we can see Gary in the next section.
Between the two sections, maybe there is a episode about Kahoru.

Especially at the opening, Iris and Gary were side by side. I think the episodes will be close.

Meanwhile, I was expecting Ash to catch a new pokemon. It will probably be in the episodes that will start with a new opening.

Because at the opening, there is a section where Lucario and Cindrace fight in the rain. In that episode, a rivalry may arise between Ash and Goh. I'm curious about that episode.

lastly my opinion on piplup

if the piplup doesn't belong to Dawn, they'll probably give it to Ash.

Subject in pokemon always similar.

There is a weak pokemon. He envied powerful pokemons and wanted to be like them.

Goh's Sobble has evolved and is powerful. Grookey needs a friend.

Piplup will have an Inteleon he can envy and a Grookey he can train with.

I think Dawn won't return, they'll give Ash a Piplup.

Ash's travel companions have acquired previous generation starters. But Ash never happened.

I think this series is suitable for this.

But to be honest, I prefer Duraludon to Empoleon.

Last edited:

game3524

I think the Piplup belongs Misaki. I mean Hoji is set to reappear, so they aren't afraid to bring back cotds. Plus on one of the posters, we still have Croagunk, Glaceon, and Piplup on what may be Mt. Coronet. So maybe that was hinting at future episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.