• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Well that is the case in the main cast but who will catch it is another question the more chances of catching will be go to goh or even we can see it with chloe catching it
If someone on the main cast is going to catch it, then they would need to go to Alola. That would mean that the Mew arc would be spread over different regions. It's possible given the helicarier, but nothing suggests it yet.
Ok so the goh how many legendary and mythical pokemon he is going to catch in this mew arc and if the rivals of goh are there how many legendary and mythical they are going to catch and what our ash is going to do in this mew arc as this mew arc is really a progression of goh focused goal will he achieve it is another question
If we base our predictions on merch and what we've seen so far:

Regi's - new and old may appear

Galar birds (maybe k-Articuno)

Both Urshifu's (SS confirmed)

Calyrex in merch (but not the steeds)

Darkrai is probably after this arc

I don't think Goh will catch any of the Kanto birds or hoenn regi's.

Most likely seeming to me would be:

1 galar regi

At least one of the galar birds

Kubfu (if they do IOA and Asahi doesn't have RS)

Not sure what they'll do for Ash. If Gary gets K-Moltres then I could see Ash get:

k-Articuno or G-Moltres

(No idea what they'll do with Calyrex, would be cool to see it join the cast, even if it won't happen)

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Ice pokemon? I would see these Pokemon on Ash's team:
- Cloyster
- Articuno
- Abomasnow
- Weavile
- Froslass
- Alolan Ninetales
- Alolan Sandslash
- Frosmoth

ShadowForce720

In case anyone’s wondering here is the number of different Pokémon that Ash owns/owned from each type( however for simplicity sake I’m leaving out Pokémon that Ash only owned for a single episode or, never actually owned):

Electric:1
Fire: 7
Grass: 7
Water: 10
Flying: 13
Rock: 2
Ground: 6
Fighting: 8
Normal: 7
Poison: 4
Dragon: 6
Bug: 3
Ice: 2
Steel: 2
Fairy: 1
Psychic: 1
Ghost: 1
Dark: 4

Now in regards to Ambipom I didn’t include it in the count because it was permanently traded away to Dawn.
Of course if I missed a Pokémon let me know.

Last edited:

Ibrahim Saidu

Depends on if you think Lilly may be in the CT which would make sense if the anime keeps the ultra wormholes. A-Ninetales is soon, and CT(?) is soon too, nothing suggests a Alola visit at the moment + the writers rarely give Goh evolved Pokémon.

I think Snowy is more likely.

Though if he does get A-Ninetales, I wonder if he will get a member of every Alola variant line?

Shellos-west, Igglybuff, Cleffa, or G-slowpoke
Fortress, Shieldon, Bronzer, Wormadam trash coat
Growlithe, Rockruff
I don't think he'll get a pika-clone, but I think Dedenne would be the most likely. A-Raichu seems more possible.

First UB: Poipole, Kartana, Buzzwole
First Mythical: Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai
Pls Goh should stay far away from Growlithe and Alolan Ninetales for Ash to hopefully get in future episodes

ImBeVillain

No more six members
In case anyone’s wondering here is the number of different Pokémon that Ash owns/owned from each type( however for simplicity sake I’m leaving out Pokémon that Ash only owned for a single episode or, never actually owned):

Electric:1
Fire: 7
Grass: 7
Water: 10
Flying: 13
Rock: 2
Ground: 6
Fighting: 8
Normal: 7
Poison: 4
Dragon: 6
Bug: 3
Ice: 2
Steel: 2
Fairy: 1
Psychic: 1
Ghost: 1
Dark: 4

Now in regards to Ambipom I didn’t include it in the count because it was permanently traded away to Dawn.
Of course if I missed a Pokémon let me know.
isn't he has 9 normal type pokemon?

ShadowForce720

isn't he has 9 normal type pokemon?
No, where are you getting 9 from? Here is the Pokémon that I was counting:

Ash’s Normal type Pokémon:
1. Pidgeot
2. Tauros
3. Snorlax
4. Noctowl
5. Swellow
6. Staraptor
7. Unfezant

I did explain why I didn’t include Ambipom. Now while his Fletchling was part normal typing it loss that typing when it evolved into a Fletchinder.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
No, where are you getting 9 from? Here is the Pokémon that I was counting:

Ash’s Normal type Pokémon:
1. Pidgeot
2. Tauros
3. Snorlax
4. Noctowl
5. Swellow
6. Staraptor
7. Unfezant

I did explain why I didn’t include Ambipom. Now while his Fletchling was part normal typing it loss that typing when it evolved into a Fletchinder.
"Own/owned" Raticate and Aipom.

ShadowForce720

"Own/owned" Raticate and Aipom.
I literally explained in the post you originally quoted why I excluded them. In Aipom’s case it was because it was permanently traded away to Dawn.

As for Raticate I specifically said in the post was excluding Pokémon that Ash only owned for a single episode. Ash only temporarily owned a Raticate when he traded his Butterfree for it, however in that same episode he then traded Raticate back for his Butterfree.

kickachu

Momentai!
since ash save cyndaquil from an explosion by catching it what if Ash defended gardevoir in a way that make it pledge it's loyalty to ash like a princess or heck pink butter free

Leonhart

Imagineer
Watch Koharu's goal be a photographer (not that this is bad tho, It could be really nice)
That sounds like a very bland goal for her from my viewpoint. To begin with I don't think that the new Snap game will require heavy promotion anyway, but even if the writers do choose to promote the game soon, they could do so by bringing Toru back rather than having Koharu take on photography. I would still rather see her do something that involves battling rather than a passive goal, in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.