• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Now that Go finally caught his second Dark type(as well his first pure Dark type) Now here's my question and insert your best opnions on your replies by posting them on the list.

Which Pokémon will be his;

First pink mon: [insert here] (Not counting Exeggcute who's now a K-Exeggutor and is no longer pink nor Nidoran male because in the games it is purple)
Second Steel type: [insert here]
First canine: [insert here]
First Pika-clone: [insert here]

Swirlix
Pawniard
Growlithe
Pachirisu

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
That sounds like a very bland goal for her from my viewpoint. To begin with I don't think that the new Snap game will require heavy promotion anyway, but even if the writers do choose to promote the game soon, they could do so by bringing Toru back rather than having Koharu take on photography. I would still rather see her do something that involves battling rather than a passive goal, in any case.
I would like if Koharu's goal involved battling too (in the beginning of the anime I speculated that Koharu would battle and get non- "girly and cute" pokémon, like G. Zigzagoon that would evolve all the way to Obstagoon, but then the exact opposite happened and she got Eevee)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Lol sounds very boring goal... but after getting a goal of making a big bobble I wouldnt be surprised.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Photography would be a good goal for Chloe. It would allow her to be a catalyst for some of the boys travels, which would be nice character progression given her attitude from the start of the series.
The idea of her tagging along just to take photos of Pokemon sounds too mundane for her. She's joined them on adventures for other reasons anyway, so I'm not convinced that she needs to take an interest in photography specifically just to give her an excuse to be more involved.

Decidueye23

This is ofcourse just a complete wish list and will 200 percent not happen

But this is really how i want the master's 8 to happen

Ash vs Lance ( Charizard vs Dragonite)

Ash vs Steven ( Sceptile vs Metagross)

Ash vs Cynthia ( Infernape vs Garchomp)

Ash vs Alder ( cant really pick a unovan member but i am biased to snivy... so serperior or krookodile vs Bouflant)

Ash vs Diantha ( AG vs Mega Gardevoir)

Ash vs Raihan ( incineroar/Lycanrock vs Duraldon)

Ash vs Bea ( Lucario vs Machamp)

Ash vs Leon ( (Pika vs Charizard)

All 6v6s with Ash using other reserves across all battles.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I sure hope that Tyranitar is Larvitar returning, it's about damn time Ash gets a new Pokemon...
And given they already pulled the 'just dragons' card on Iris, it'd make for a great opponent for Duraldon
Ash (Greninja) vs Diantha (Gardevoir) would be spectacular, but I'd rather have low expectations
If anyone beat Gardevoir it should be Greninja, nobody else. XY set it up and failed, Greninja needs to be redeemed and live up to the hype. He's really the only ace Ash has that never had a 'big moment' due to them not letting him beat Zard X for whatever dumb reason. Charizard beat Gary's Blastoise and a Articuno, Sceptile brought Darkrai to his knees, Infernape beat Paul, Krookodile was basically the star of BW compared to the rest and won the only good match in the League, Lycanroc solo'd Nanu(Which I still hate to this day), and Lucario will surely do something too. Greninja just jobbed left and right and never got his final victory over Zard X.

Ash has no reason to be beating her outside of the top 8 though, I don't like her(She is WAY better than Leon the 'great' though) but they already have Lance and most definitely Cynthia there. She should be there too, especially as they could expand her team from what we know. She and Alder only ever used one Pokemon during their entire run(RIP chances at seeing Volcarona again :( ), I'd like to see the Kalos fossils on her team like her game counterpart since we really didn't get to see much of them

Status
Not open for further replies.