• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Couldnt Diantha and Gardevoir help to locate Greninja in a research episode?
Interesting theory, but I doubt it too. Perhaps only such an opportunity will appear before the fight for promotion to the Master Class.
The best and strongest Pokémon always landed on Ash before each regional league. Here, before the World Cup, I hope he will pick all his best Pokémon.

So, for example, it would be best to have 18 pokemon.
6 other Pokémon in every three rounds (quarter-final, semi-final, and final).
I also doubt that it will be a one-on-one fight, the creators can change the idea or have left it on purpose so Chairman Rose is no longer the owner of the PWC tournament.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
If you guys want to see someone from Alola in masters 8 who do ypu think it will be. I feel like they have oretty much covered every trainer from alola in SM
Only Mohn (given how powerful his Zoroark is, he might have better mons) can possess a threat to anyone from the M8... Lusamine is only a threat to conference level trainers minus Tobias...

Do you think that Todd Snap could return in the anime in reference to New Pkmn Snap?
Possible... Problem is he seems older in the new game... But it's just a design... And this isn't the proper thread for this...

Wait, what if Gardevoir and Gallade going to Goh and Ash in one episode just like it was with fossil pokemons?
Gardevoir for Ash.
Gallade for Goh.
I doubt that'll happen...

Goh is going to catch Ash's Ash-Greninja, and Ash will be standing behind Goh, supporting him to catch it.
ROFL... That would be hilarious...

Yet Ash mentions where he released Goodra, and Goh goes to catch him.
Goh might capture Pidgeot, Lapras and Butterfree as well... And then go to the Ultra Wormhole for Naganadel... Then steal Beedrill from Casey and Raticate from the gentlemen from SS Anne the way he stole Grookey...

This is ofcourse just a complete wish list and will 200 percent not happen

But this is really how i want the master's 8 to happen

Ash vs Lance ( Charizard vs Dragonite)

Ash vs Steven ( Sceptile vs Metagross)

Ash vs Cynthia ( Infernape vs Garchomp)

Ash vs Alder ( cant really pick a unovan member but i am biased to snivy... so serperior or krookodile vs Bouflant)

Ash vs Diantha ( AG vs Mega Gardevoir)

Ash vs Raihan ( incineroar/Lycanrock vs Duraldon)

Ash vs Bea ( Lucario vs Machamp)

Ash vs Leon ( (Pika vs Charizard)

All 6v6s with Ash using other reserves across all battles.
Problem with the Bea rivalry, Lucario is rivaled against Grapploct and that ME vs. GMax won't happen... With the Raihan rivalry, Ash should capture a Tyranitar to match the dex entry rivalry... Krookodile will definitely be for Alder's ace, hope they fix it to be Volcarona just like they changed Lance's to Gyarados...

Could be Goh's... Greninja must be Ash's...

BobbbidyBob

I would honestly like to see somebody in the anime who doesn’t care about having goals or dreams, someone that clashes with....almost anyone in this tv show

Goh might capture Pidgeot, Lapras and Butterfree as well... And then go to the Ultra Wormhole for Naganadel... Then steal Beedrill from Casey and Raticate from the gentlemen from SS Anne the way he stole Grookey...
Lets just let Goh break all the pokeball in Oak Lab storage room and catch them all.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This is asking for Characters Speculations, not here.
But i can said, Tracey probably can show himself in Oak's Lab episode.

I forgot as well. This is the Goh-hate thread. Can someone direct me to the Pokemon Speculation-thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.