• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
If you guys want to see someone from Alola in masters 8 who do ypu think it will be. I feel like they have oretty much covered every trainer from alola in SM
Dia /s

ShadowForce720

I doubt this to be the case tbh, since i think that was just a one-off. Look at the first Bea episode. Goh got Hitmonchan, while Ash didn't get Hitmonlee.
Honestly it depends on the Pokémon involved, the main reason in the episode why Ash didn’t get Hitmonlee in that episode was because he wound up battling Bea instead of the Karate Master.

Now I’m not saying that Gardevoir and Gallade being a double capture for Ash and Goh will definitely happen.

However there are some Pokémon that would likely result in a double capture if they plan on giving Ash one.

It really just depends on the Pokémon that that Ash is going to get.

nickdt

Honestly it depends on the Pokémon involved, the main reason in the episode why Ash didn’t get Hitmonlee in that episode was because he wound up battling Bea instead of the Karate Master.

Now I’m not saying that Gardevoir and Gallade being a double capture for Ash and Goh will definitely happen.

However there are some Pokémon that would likely result in a double capture if they plan on giving Ash one.

It really just depends on the Pokémon that that Ash is going to get.

He could have easily gotten Hitmonlee off-screen, just like Goh got Hitmonchan off-screen

Anyways: Has Hitmonchan ever appeared after that episode?

ShadowForce720

He could have easily gotten Hitmonlee off-screen, just like Goh got Hitmonchan off-screen

Anyways: Has Hitmonchan ever appeared after that episode?
That argument doesn’t really work, as the reason why some of Goh’s captures happen off screen is because of his goal to catch all the Pokémon he winds up getting a larger amount of captures.

Where as Ash is not going to get 50+ captures in a series in just 3-4 years.

Basically there really isn’t any good reason to offscreen any of Ash’s captures since he will only get a limited amount in a single series.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Think the next one will be Cynthia vs Leon for BDSP promotion
Watch it be Tobias with the Darkrai that keeps appearing in merch.

-------------

"Dual Protagonists" has been an argument for why Ash and Goh may get 2 related Pokémon, we saw it with the galar fossils and Farfetch'd variants, plus they each bonded with one of the galar dogs.

Do you think we will see Ash and Goh capture any other pair of related Pokémon, and if so which ones?

SS - RS Urshifu
LK - AF Toxtricity
Flapple - Appletun
G.Slowking - G.Slowbro
Regidrago - Regileki
Zacian - Zamazenta
Kanto birds - Galar birds
Latios - Latias
Glastrier - Spectrier
Corviknight - Dragapult
Grimmsnarl - Hatterene

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

I doubt this to be the case tbh, since i think that was just a one-off. Look at the first Bea episode. Goh got Hitmonchan, while Ash didn't get Hitmonlee.
That’s because Hitmonlee isn’t that popular and if Ash caught it, Goh wanted him to trade with him, which Ash doesn’t usually do. Majority of Ash’s captures in this series have been popular Pokémon. He caught the popular mon of the Galar fossils and he has the popular regional variant. So Gardevoir going to Ash can be possible even though at this time it doesn’t feel like Ash is going to catch anything. However, I still think that he is going to catch other Pokémon since we are only in the 60 episode range.

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
Goh might capture Pidgeot, Lapras and Butterfree as well... And then go to the Ultra Wormhole for Naganadel... Then steal Beedrill from Casey and Raticate from the gentlemen from SS Anne the way he stole Grookey...
He is going to bust into Oak's lab and steal all Ash's mons and kill Ash at the end of the series and joins Team Rocket. New series, new turn of events. He is going to be the ultimate catch monster and will make his way to start Rainbow Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.